Cold Feffoid Fury

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Massive hordes of Feffoid Mutants have been reported at the following locations:
Fort Fury
Cape Corinth
Fort Ithaca
Fort Zeus
!
Colonists should be on alert when traveling near these areas, as Feffoid Mutants can be extremely aggressive towards humans.
It is not yet clear why the Feffoids have gathered at these locations. The CDF (Calypso Defense Force) will gather more information on the Feffoid behaviour in the coming weeks.
CDF also advises everyone to wear proper protection against the intense Feffoid cold-based freezing blow.

Originally Posted Here

Nice story about it too :laugh:

This seems a little boring, good for those who need to complete the iron.

How about some more (or preferably repeatable) feffoid missions? I completed this chain years ago.

I think the absence of repeatable missions on Calypso is the one bone that MA has thrown to planet partners to give them a competitive edge. That being said, it wouldn't hurt to see some further missions for feffoids even if they aren't repeatable.

I think the absence of repeatable missions on Calypso is the one bone that MA has thrown to planet partners to give them a competitive edge. That being said, it wouldn't hurt to see some further missions for feffoids even if they aren't repeatable.

Agreed, it kinda gives some purpose to hunting Ark/Cyrene for some. I think Caly has a wide enough array of missions to justify not having repeatable.

If the mobs aren't dropping anything special or different, and there's no mission for many players, what's the point of the event?

If the mobs aren't dropping anything special or different, and there's no mission for many players, what's the point of the event?

Maybe there s mu inside of them?

Irony aside it seems it s just a basic increase in spawn that will probably lead into easter mayhem or another event :)

Because the last time they let feffs out, people were shooting at those?

If people don't shoot at feffs, they might release a different mob next time.

MA,
how about adding new mobs into these mini events instead of already existing mobs?
And spice it up with something new in loot?

Back