MA's AMA , Re space

SoReal

Stalker
Society
Titans Of Space
Is it just me or does the majority of questions to MA appear to be about space and space development ?
If I get time tommorow I will go over the Q and A's and try and figure out some numbers.

If it is just me , tell me so , prove it and I will not bother ;)

Henrik is still answering questions right now, he obviously works overtime and is very engaged in the AMA.

Actually its much more than I have expected.

And yes there is a lot questions about space and its future, but also many other question and quit good and promising answers to it.

This AMA is best comunication we ever got from MA since I started EU back in 2005.

:yay:

Is it just me or does the majority of questions to MA appear to be about space and space development ?
If I get time tommorow I will go over the Q and A's and try and figure out some numbers.

No is not. Only your idea :cool:

Numbers please ;)

Seemed to be loads on space in comparison with other topics, I hope MA has taken note of this and it helps with the future development!

Data please soreal! :D

Seemed to be loads on space in comparison with other topics, I hope MA has taken note of this and it helps with the future development!

Data please soreal! :D

Here ya go

data.jpg

oh you mean this ?

ama.jpg

nuff said really , MA time to get space dev hats on ;)

Here ya go

data.jpg

oh you mean this ?

ama.jpg

nuff said really , MA time to get space dev hats on ;)

I think you mixed up Land Plots with Land Areas... These are 2 completely seperate things, there are at least 2 threads on that subject, probably more.

Back