FYI: Cult of the Skull ( CotS ) is now open for new blood!!

Kingu

Provider
Society
The Unit
Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu
The universe can be a lonesome and cold place, so why not come in to us to try keep warm. Even if we are Monria based we travel to all corners of the universe and try progress and teamunt when possible.

We have a deep force pulling us toward the darker side of Monria and game, so if you have some darkness in you this may be the place for you. PS. We love milk and cookies so would be good if you do also :p

We are a fairly new started guild based on Monria where we try take part in activitys and all events that hapen on the Moon

If this sounds interesting to you as new or old within the universe feel free to drop a line to one of the following:

Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu

Sith Lord Lumiya

Nice there Kingu and Lumiya....

Then it will be a good soc for sure....i will also tell some newcomers about it....

Good luck for the Soc,

Eddie

Nice there Kingu and Lumiya....

Then it will be a good soc for sure....i will also tell some newcomers about it....

Good luck for the Soc,

Eddie

Thanks Eddie :) All help will be apreciated :)

Still open for a member or 2.. Old or new.. filled with knowledge or a wish to learn... all is welcome

A dark warm welcome to our newest member.

Ataria Blink Psychstorm

Bumping this one again as we do have spot or 2 open still..

Bump it up as we still have a spot for new members.. od or new, experienced or not.. we are welcoming all

Big welcome to our newest member: Samus S4MU5 Aran :)

We have a deep force pulling us toward the darker side of Monria and game, so if you have some darkness in you this may be the place for you. PS. We love milk and cookies so would be good if you do also

If for some reason you also like skulls (I presume you do) then I have few Cultist Skulls for sale. Looted on Monria and have absolutely no use for.
You probably might need them for some dark rituals or something I don't know...
Feel free to contact me ;-)

Back