PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LAZZ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Happy to hear this i got one concern and that is about the ET client.
    It keep crashing for me sometimes. Sometimes it shuts down completely and i have to restart it and sometimes it give a message i have to click on.
    I cant say i use ELs all possibilitys that much tho but its a great tool if i need to get some info
    I looking forward to the improvments m8
    Thank you for the info, could you possibly send me some info on your Operating System and if you notice any particular instances when this is happening? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer not to post too many details publicly, it will help us to identify what may be causing the crashes though.

Is it closing out or does it just stop working?
    Does this happen in window or fullscreen with EU?
    Are you windows 7,8, 10?

Just some examples of additional info that will help

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Great to hear you're planning to do more work on this, excellent stuff.

Some quick thoughts from me:

I get annoyed having to renew Player Viewer every month. I've tried buying several at once in the hope that I'll have several months of it loaded up, but that doesn't seem to work, it still expires after a month. Just give me an option to buy 12 months at once and it'd be much easier.

We still can't see a list of rare loots on a player profile like we can with discoveries. That'd be a good feature to have. While it would make sense to have it available for everyone to view like the discoveries, I mainly want to see my own.

There's still very little coverage on the less active planets. Is there any reason not to reduce the amount of active clients required? (Is it 5 at the moment? Why not 3?)

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Edward MrEddie James
    Society
    SHOOT N LOOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Meculus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you for the info, could you possibly send me some info on your Operating System and if you notice any particular instances when this is happening? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer not to post too many details publicly, it will help us to identify what may be causing the crashes though.

Is it closing out or does it just stop working?
    Does this happen in window or fullscreen with EU?
    Are you windows 7,8, 10?

Just some examples of additional info that will help

Hello,

First i want to say...THANK YOU for creating/maintaining the Tracker and EL... I lOVE your program and the Site to it...

If you really want some input of the things/little issues currently...i write some of em below..

CLIENT:

1)Hello...i experienced the same things as a former poster with the client crash.. (WIN 7,also all kinds of framework installed , CLIENT VERSION : 8.2.1.2)

But i also checked all marks too (auto login,start with windows etc) so its only after some hours (and not every day)

After longer time running get an error message ("Critical error encountered,restarting application...If the problem persists,please cntact support.) , then clicking on it->then message "client still running",then it restarts and its good then for longer time...

or also it restarts then without any error...

2) combat log (inside ref link to new entropiawiki.com site instead of old entropedia site) also mentioned before...
    but mabye is there a possiblity to "download" the specs of the weaps in an seperate file locally for using the client...
    coudl be handy maybe when entropiawiki is slow (like atm) or offline...

2a) only an idea.....is it possible to have a little "sub" window from it, where it continuios records the shots etc (regardless of what i use) and calcs the stats from it ? dpp,dps,misses /evades/dodge total dam ..etc

if you need a challenge..maybe also incluse healing points and /or armor hits to have an overall stat info?

3) show location stamp/waypoint when killed doesnt work (but since some weeks an EU Update does this now automatically)

4)Screenie function; AWESOME WORK !!! (dont only want to write issues here :-) )

5) only minor..the Autobackup chat.log. is automatically cut at 10MB....maybe do it a bit bigger ? like 25 or such?

6) Map-Addon..dunno how to get that enabled or adjusted ,is there a help on the website or a special link for viewing?

7) Team-Loot Window....very good feature...the Items are all correctly listed , but the other stuff has issues

8) Soc window....maybe its only me..but i wont be friend with the soc page...

have problems adjusting the html page of the soc

i am the elected leader of the soc now and i cant add/remove ppl as memebrs? or change a rank etc?

9)update skills doesnt work too ( bec of old reference to entropedia i guess?)

10) i dont have a paypal account and i also wont get one in future... maybe you add another option to if some1 wants to donate a bit ?

like paysafe , mastercard(creditcard)?? dunno if that much work or not...

OR do you have an electronic wallet for dodgecoin,bitcoin,mooncoin,dash..etc...
    the new wallets versions do have a store for sev. diff coins now...

11)in Settings , my recorded time on the planets..isnt right tho..it showed arkadia time (last 30 days) but i wasnt there...

11a) also the amount of ppl running the tracker shown.....sounds a bit low...guess many more ppl have it installed...

11b) if you are also need some challenge...i saw the language buttone for english and german (didnt see that language using)-->if you need some translation to german..feel free to write me...

maybe you can aquire friends with other languages known to support also ppl using other languages and not rly familiar with english?

12) some instance globs arent shown nor always the item discovery..( dunno if thats a prob from entropia)

Hope i didnt scare you all away with the post....just wanted to give some point of view..

Have a nice day,
    Eddie
    Last edited by Edward-James; 02-14-2019 at 14:27.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tim DxBlueIce Fisher
    Society
    NBK Rangers
    Images
    On the LandArea Hunting Info page under Largest Globals the Timestamp column is filled with the loot value instead of the timestamp.

Click the pic for LA details, and ongoing events! Happy Hunting!

Old
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Deathplace of Bausch & Lomb, Kodak, Xerox
    Hellbound Happy Heathcliff
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    Using Windows 10, the Entropia Tracker Suite crashes when the EU chat log reaches the 10 MB limit and is auto backed up. Nice feature, but crashes every time. My work around is to "Create backup of Chat.log" before it reaches the 10 MB limit. This makes it less automated but still forces a max size if I forget to check it. Some sort of permissions conflict I would think.

An improvement would be to allow new chat.log backups at time intervals instead of size limits. Then it could be backed up when EU isn't running and writing to the chat.log (which I figure is the reason it crashes.)
    HHH Says: If you're not having fun, then you're doing it wrong!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Phaser Phaser Chaos
    Society
    TusaLusa
    Images
    Will you ever provide some sort of basic API that would allow some of us to implement on our societies website?

Something like a live list of globals or some live list of HoFs?

Even if was something that could be paid for, with the credits of using the tracker or even peds or money.

At least it could give more support to the project.
    Phaser
    Mining the grounds of Calypso since 2004-09-07

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2