Entropia Life Updates 2019

not sure if EL is down, or if my saved favourite is looking to the old migration. Can you confirm current address we should use please

Globals with decimals

Globals are now showing up as decimals, e.g:
[Globals]: Gaina Messi91 Cristi killed a creature (Daspletor Alpha) with a value of 69.31 PED!

Feels like only integer globals are tracked and decimal globals are ignored by entropialife.
Any chances to have a support for decimal globals?

The day we move our server the globals switch to decimals.... we're on it, though it will take a rebuild of the client. Our system is built on integers for globals, so it will auto round to the nearest integer with this rebuild. In the future developments we'll be able to adjust the entire system for decimals.

The client has been updated, looks good on our end, we'll know for sure once enough have logged out and updated their clients to get the flow going again.

The client has been updated, looks good on our end, we'll know for sure once enough have logged out and updated their clients to get the flow going again.

Can you confirm that it's fixed for being able to process the new format for global messages that include the pec?

Cant download your Tracker client from web page.. get a 404 error

Took a bit of effort to convince AVG that I really did want to run the installer, but once I got over that, seems to work.

Can you confirm that it's fixed for being able to process the new format for global messages that include the pec?

Yes, it's working now. Waiting on a lot of people still to close their clients completely and update though.

I can see that globals from calypso appears but not mine! (I'm not running the client)

I can see that globals from calypso appears but not mine! (I'm not running the client)

You need to run the client for your globals to register

You need to run the client for your globals to register

I never ran it before and all my previous globals were registered...

edit: the download link on the EL page is broken...
edit2: there are 60+ running clients so all globals from calypso should register...

Last edited:
I just opened the client and it prompted the download.
Your globals will not register unless 2 players are running tracker on any given planet.

Feels like something is wrong with tracking Land Area globals and HoFs.
Take a look at Crystal Palace. Only one global today. Same with several other LAs I have checked.

Regular globals seem to be tracked fine.

Download issue corrected. Still assessing if there are any variables, some globals are missing, but it may be due to not enough clients running being updated to the new version yet.

Download issue corrected. Still assessing if there are any variables, some globals are missing, but it may be due to not enough clients running being updated to the new version yet.

Just got a global on BIG Atrox area (around 19:11), didn't register... my last 13 globals from that area are missing... And a couple of Crystal Palace as well,...

Edit: 41 trackers online on calypso...

Looking into the LA tracking issue now

Restart and Update EL clients to correct LA tracking issue.

So... apparently, if one has it starting at windows startup, it will not check for updated versions?

Seems to be working again, sometimes asks for the app ID though .

hi, is it tracking decimals yet? :) just checking, thx

Back