Uber: 5892 Aurli

Kevinmc

Mature
Kevin Kevinmc Mclennon
This was a Big suprise while hunting with my dependable fapper JR :scratch2:i was hoping for atleast one global but instead i could only find one big HOF thanks MA:wtg::yay::yay:
sorry i didnt get screenshot:(

For a player that started only 6 months ago you must have had terrible loot before this one.

First global ever on them! :D

Gratz!

gz! Thats 1200x the size of any aurli I got on the IC :) quite some big loots for such a new player. May I ask the weapon used?

gz! big one.

I hope you take good care of your loot... :ahh:

I saw you hit it last night! Nice one, GZ!

gz! Thats 1200x the size of any aurli I got on the IC :) quite some big loots for such a new player. May I ask the weapon used?

Armatrix LR-25 im pretty nooby

Armatrix LR-25 im pretty nooby

Wow, first and foremost, congratz on the big uber! :beerchug:

Second. If you want to make that ped last. Hunt lower lvl mobs. Armatrix LR-25 has far too little dps to hunt Aurli's economical (too much hp/regen). This is assuming you killed it solo though.

You'll lose that ped really fast. :eyecrazy:

Now if you don't care about losing all that ped fast from the biggest hof you'll probably get in years to come, then sure go ahead on your current path (our lootpool shows no mercy to anyone).

Just a friendly tip. :)

On a sidenote it's quite interesting that it appears the lootpool gives bigger multipliers the less economical you are post loot 2.0.

So hof chasers should then use the most uneco low dps ever. Higher avg loot overall and bigger chance to get hofs (and bigger hofs) although it can be quite a costly endeavor if you don't get lucky enough.

:silly2: Perhaps another test using Mann Mph on daspletor is in order, to see if the top #1 record ATH in hunting can be surpassed?

Breaking News! Screenshot was found

Entropia_2019-02-11_23.40.03.jpg

Wow, first and foremost, congratz on the big uber! :beerchug:

Second. If you want to make that ped last. Hunt lower lvl mobs. Armatrix LR-25 has far too little dps to hunt Aurli's economical (too much hp/regen). This is assuming you killed it solo though.

You'll lose that ped really fast. :eyecrazy:

Now if you don't care about losing all that ped fast from the biggest hof you'll probably get in years to come, then sure go ahead on your current path (our lootpool shows no mercy to anyone).

On a sidenote it's quite interesting that it appears the lootpool gives bigger multipliers the less economical you are post loot 2.0.

So hof chasers should then use the most uneco low dps ever. Higher avg loot overall and bigger chance to get hofs (and bigger hofs) although it can be quite a costly endeavor if you don't get lucky enough.

:silly2: Perhaps another test using Mann Mph on daspletor is in order, to see if the top #1 record ATH in hunting can be surpassed?

1# Thanks sub-zero
2# Yes your are correct and I was fully aware of that fact but still I particularly wanted to hunt that mob on that day:)
3rdly# I intend to grow and become a prominent hunter in the near future.
Lastly#:cool:
Entropia_2019-02-17_23.14.14.jpg

Seems, somebody wants to drive a happy newbie into bankruptcy ..... :scratch2: Evil Sub-Zero !!! :laugh::laugh:

btw: BIG BIG GRATZ!!!! for your awesome Uber! :yay:

Back