MindArk's priority list

Do you want MindArk to share their current priority list?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
MindArk's current priority list

I don't know about you guys. But ever since this AMA started and we keep getting vague answers on improvements that they are considering yada yidi with vague responses.
Like this:
A voting system is something that excites many of us here at MindArk. While it is not among our highest current priorities, it is something that will come in time.

Or this
We are exploring possible solutions for the issue of unclaimed/inactive estates.

While we are not in a position to make any definitive announcements at this time, we are considering quite a few different solutions, some temporary, some permanent.

Armor Lvl requirement example:
Yes we do plan to implement this feature soon ®.

At least on this one they say it's not high on the priority list. But just how HIGH is it? That is the question.:laugh:
We have considered a system to facilitate bulk transfer of skills in the past, but this is not something that is high on our current priority list.

I keep getting super annoyed. I completely understand they have learned from their mistakes and not give out particular details on ETA/new features in some instances in order to increase player trust.

BUT it certainly would not decrease player trust, and would be very useful information if they could share what their current priorities are in our game development don't you think?

Therefore I'm suggesting to them that they stop being so purposely vague in this particular topic and list at least top 10 priorities currently in their pipeline, listed from 1 being the most prioritized, in this case it would obviously New camera & control system, to 10 the least prioritized. maybe don't list this new camera & control system since we already know it's a top priority that will be implemented "very soon". That way we get an extra slot :).

Examples, it can be very basic, but they can also give out more detail to the best of their ability (this would allow for player feedback/ideas and maximize possible further improvements).

Top 1 - New Camera & Control system
Top 2 - <Auction improvements>
Top 3 - <LA improvements>
Top 4 - <insert system core mechanic or graphical/UI/sound/improvements>
[...]
Top 9 - <you know the drill>
Top 10 - <Voting system>

In my opinion if voting system was on top 1 (It doesn't actually need to be a political system at first, could be an in-game poll option based on ideas in order to get feedback) you guys could then get a proper grasp on the overall picture on what the playerbase actually wants, not just what you believe most of us want, or what some of us who still lurk here want. I did put a good "clickbait" topic title in order to get most amount of views in hopes we get more votes though.

The purpose of knowing their priority list is for us to get a chance to see if it's something we actually think it's worth prioritizing.
We could then make a poll on forum and everyone could vote on each particular priority and see what we want re-prioritized.
So they can actually focus on what we want rather than what they think we want. In my opinion this would greatly improve player trust and the game overall longterm, especially if they listen to our suggestions.

So vote on the poll.
ALL OF YOU WHO WANT TO FIND OUT THEIR PRIORITY LIST OR EVEN IF YOU DON'T! :)
Made this last part bold and higher text font in order for most ppl to see it in case they don't wanna read this wall of text.

Last edited:
The answers were always going to be vauge, it was somewhat naive to think otherwise (no disrespect). I think the real purpose was an attempt to make a "connection" between us and them. We want to listen..well sought of.

I still don't feel a sense of direction, where is this game actually going? What is there beyond the grind, what is the point of the grind? What am I going to get for killing 100k mobs? just to kill another 100K mobs....really?

I mean come on,... sure there's lots more different ways to grind now. It's purpose we want, I said it thousand times. Give us something to go for with real rewards. Chains of big missions with quality rewards (not skills, but items). We want stuff....give it to us, make us work for it. But when we do it, we actually get the thing.

They could get so clever in so many ways, even get some free PR. Kill x amount of mobs and we'll send you a EU T-shirt (free PR when you wear it). Stuff like that.....take it up a gear, stop being stuck in 2006 FFS.

Add a thread show us your pic with your T-shirt at cool place....competition. wakey wakey.

It pisses me off actually just how backward MA are in so many ways. They add no purpose to stuff delibrately so there's no end game....there game is based on pointlessness. I so wish they changed direction, add some f***ing fun and desire to the game.

Rick

Last edited:
I’d like to increase the trust level the community has for MindArk, and for the moment that means only announcing features and changes that we are certain that we will be able to deliver in a timely manner.

Right now they seem to be certain about the new camera system, so they keep mentioning it even in barely relevant contexts in AMA. But I doubt they would risk to go public with deeper priorities, let alone 10 steps deeper :)

Can't go wrong with "underpromise, overdeliver".

Right now they seem to be certain about the new camera system, so they keep mentioning it even in barely relevant contexts in AMA. But I doubt they would risk to go public with deeper priorities, let alone 10 steps deeper :)

I get that. But what is the harm with just saying what they are prioritizing and in what order in this simple format?
They can simply say it's current but may in the future be subject to change on certain priorities.
I'd settle for top 5 priorities tbh (maybe I got too greedy :)). It's not like I'm asking when we can expect it to be implemented, which was one of their core reasoning in AMA for being purposely vague.

Just want to know what they actually think we want and so that players can have a chance to disagree with that, give arguments and eventually (if enough feedback) make them re-consider prioritizing something that is better for us in the way their prioritize nowadays i.e "that would be most beneficial to most players".

I think it's not very cost effective for them to work on stuff that we may not even care about. A lot of money they can save spending on things we actually care about, and we can then have a better trust/relationship than ever and in turn probably increase player retention and MindArks revenue overall.

Just something for them to consider I guess. Here's hoping people actually care about their priority list, and vote so they can consider it at all :laugh:.

Imagine Ma brought in a new mob, but you could only kill it with a special weapon that you needed to grind for.

That weapon was only of use for that particular mob, but you desired to want it becasue the mob had cool parts that if you could bolt onto your special gun, to take on the next level of that mob or allow you to kill another special mob, that held something exciting.

Every stage had a purpose to grind it, with rewards.....its not hard is it.

The key difference is its not the lucky few that get the stuff, its everyone that's determined to go after it gets the rewards. Where is the economy? There is no economy, just shitty 101% on eye oil etc. That is truly shit....sorry but it is.

MA actively don't want us having things, even these PM tokens is crap really. I've not played this game for 3 weeks now, and I tell you some down time has opened my eyes to the issues. I see it more clearly.

I want to be positive, but I ask myself the question....what am I getting if I log-in and shoot $100. Where's the purpose? Give me purpose please.

Laters

Rick

Right now they seem to be certain about the new camera system.

True I guess dude, we could double click our mouse wheel and a 'drone' flies out of our backpack and surveys the local area, highlighting the biggest mobs with cool sounding beeps and target locks.

Seriously though a decent camera system should be standard in 2019. Well done for doing it, cool yes...but its still "artist" mentality. Look at our pretty game, I'm so happy.

It wont cut the grade mate. As a kid I watched "1999" remember that series....where's my space ship...hee,hee.

Rick

NO! Ofc not, it's a stupid thing to ask for, imo. This and also roadmaps. Some should understand, MA already got it it seems.

Some things change priorities in time; good/better ideas come along and immediately get higher priority due to impact/profitability leaving the promised features behind and then comes the mass disappointment.

Best is to find about the features in the release notes and not among promises that can easily be broken. Or do you need some material to always and forever blame MA for not fulfilling in promised time?
Focus on the game and getting out of discipleship and leave he development to developers and management.

On top of all bad things sits this one:
The purpose of knowing their priority list is for us to get a chance to see if it's something we actually think it's worth prioritizing.

Ofc we all have opinions but MA's priorities are those that bring money, you have other priorities that's why you should have close to 0 saying in MA's priorities list. Their job is to survive on a tough market, yours is to .. fill in the blanks. Good priorities for the game encourage activity in the game, higher turnover, increased excitement and bring money.
Voting system ... same thing, the future of the game should not be in the hands of the players because the players often fuck it up. Everyone's opinion can be biased (yes, including mine) and there were times that devs changed mechanics because of players asked and things went from bad to worse.

You should really think of developing your avatar before developing the game, as a player. I don't really get it... there's a handful of players that barely play but are on steroids on AMA and generally everywhere MA posts - guys, please find the appropriate channels to apply for a job at MA, it's embarrassing already :D

Well it's two different things, having a road map and deciding if to share it. I mean if MA's confidence to deliver is so bad that they don't even trust their own ability to develop ideas, then that doesn't inspire anyone.

We're working on this brilliant space update, we're 30% into it. We can't put a date on delivery but we'll keep you updated with progress. That doesn't harm anyone.

If MA share nothing, that tells me they're building nothing. Plus constantly changing direction, cancelling stuff, not finishing things...that is shockingly bad management. Only having an implementer but not a finisher brakes every management rule in the book.

We are the customers, its not prison and somehow MA are the wardens and we get treated like inmates. We are paying for the game, we're in charge. Without us they have nothing.

I do hate this "It's MA's game, they do what they like" mentality. It's the reason they don't have 100K players.

The world has moved on, EU is not this special unique product anymore (there's tons of choice in the market), the arrogance is astounding. Not just games either, on demand everything entertainment, streaming films on tap, Netflix, prime blah blah.

Rick

Such a priority list is always a 2 edge sword.

Asuming they give us the list, work on different things parallel and now that feature on rank 4 in this priority list is ready to release while the rank 1 still has not made a lot progress due to unexpeced problems arising while work in progress.

Now they release this feature on rank 4 on the list simply because it is ready and the No1 priority still not forseeable when it will be finished.

I won´t hear that shitstorm of complaints that will come over them if such a thing happens and there is a public priority list.

So NO, dont want MA to give us that list.

And this surely was not the intention of this AMA session.

Such sessions are not held to give the comunity detailed answers, its for the company to learn what is most important for the comunity and where they may set new prioritys for the future.
Beside that its also a nice source of new/old/different ideas coming out of the comunity, that may help to improve the product in the future.

So its less important what they answered, its much more important what we have asked!

Such a priority list is always a 2 edge sword.

Asuming they give us the list, work on different things parallel and now that feature on rank 4 in this priority list is ready to release while the rank 1 still has not made a lot progress due to unexpeced problems arising while work in progress.

Now they release this feature on rank 4 on the list simply because it is ready and the No1 priority still not forseeable when it will be finished.

I won´t hear that shitstorm of complaints that will come over them if such a thing happens and there is a public priority list.

So NO, dont want MA to give us that list.

And this surely was not the intention of this AMA session.

Such sessions are not held to give the comunity detailed answers, its for the company to learn what is most important for the comunity and where they may set new prioritys for the future.
Beside that its also a nice source of new/old/different ideas coming out of the comunity, that may help to improve the product in the future.

So its less important what they answered, its much more important what we have asked!

Just in debate mode, hope you don't mind. So keen to reply and chat.

What you're focusing on is communication. People are naturally very forgiving if communicated too properly.

We're implementing item 4 tomorrow, becasue it was a much easier to develop and ready for deployment. We're still working on item 1 of course and pleased with progress.

Nobody is going to complain with that.

I think we've become so used to things not happening, we're now trying to protect MA simply becasue we don't want to feel disappointed ourselves. "It's best they don't tell us". Think about it, protecting becasue we don;t want to hear failure....come on, that's not right is it?

Rick

Nobody is going to complain with that.

Maybe you are right and maybe you even nailed it down, why I post like I do.
Human brain is a complicated thing :)

Anyways, I know this comunity a long time now.

While there is many nice and constructive people, there is a shitload of complainers, whinners and those who simply bitch about everything MA does.

Sadly the negativity coming from comunity in this forum is much stronger than those constructive nice people.

Therefor I think MA could really need some protection, although that wasn´t my intention at all.

I say 'no' for now but I would really like them to implement some sort of permanent polling station in the game where players can let MA know what they feel are areas which MA should focus on fixing or developing new content for.

No - look at all the posts that happen when there is something broken and they say they are aware, every VU:
Why havent you fixed xxxx yet?
xxx should be an easy fix, just hurry up.
etc.

All we would get is why has (insert number here) not been released yet?
(insert number here) shouldn't be that hard to implement.
etc

MA need to be vague due to all the posts on PCF, as soon as they mention some sort of hint that they might be doing something, people complain when its not done.

Absolutely No.

They have been blamed for not holding their promises for a long time now. They are turning a new leaf and in doing so have decided to communicate things when they are ready to.

As a community we cannot hold the sword on them to first reveal their priorities and then take them to task for not holding the commitment to those priorities. Priorities can change and as such I prefer the fact that they release information when they are confident of the timelines as well as there capability to implement.

They have been forthcoming about things to quite an extent during the AMA. Yes, they are excited by the new camera control ( probably more then we are) and yesterday they have confirmed a mining event and this is a very positive approach taken by them.

I think this isn't as black and white as it seems on first sight. Informing about their chosen priorities, ideally with some background to make the reasoning understandable, does not equal commitment to a certain schedule. Foreseeing this is nigh impossible for a developer while the economic side always demands it. And it always creates expectations in people who can't memorize half a sentence they read, if they saw anything not fitting their immediate preference in the first place. Then they are incessantly asking "when, when, when" like kids in the back seat on a long drive to vacation.

It would be easier to say "no" is better categorically if there was a blank slate to start with. But there is a backlog of issues on which sometimes players have bet large investments. While it has been acknowledged as a mistake, it doesn't make them go away by themselves. It should be priority to clear the record of such issues by either implementing them at last or saying why it can't be done (anymore). For these, making their intentions known would go a long way to healing. Plus bugfixes always should have priority and get addressed posthaste, communication included. Also where it is decided that they are taken care of by a bigger solution. This was exemplified with the new camera and interaction system (the naming of old issues this addresses could have been put out earlier to quell initial skepticism). I know this isn't always linear and maybe it took that long to boil to arrive at the current solution. Anyhow, at this juncture the future certainly looks brighter than the past and proceeding in this fashion can only increase the base of agreement. All the best.

Absolutely No.

They have been blamed for not holding their promises for a long time now. They are turning a new leaf and in doing so have decided to communicate things when they are ready to.

As a community we cannot hold the sword on them to first reveal their priorities and then take them to task for not holding the commitment to those priorities. Priorities can change and as such I prefer the fact that they release information when they are confident of the timelines as well as there capability to implement.

They have been forthcoming about things to quite an extent during the AMA. Yes, they are excited by the new camera control ( probably more then we are) and yesterday they have confirmed a mining event and this is a very positive approach taken by them.

Why though???

My boss will expect me to deliver, he's paying me afterall. MA ask me for money to invest in something they say will be amazing, I pay them and expect results.

When my boss asks why I didn't complete a job, and I say (without even saying sorry), well I took my eye off the ball and decided to do something else. He will say "prioritise" what I've told you to do, and I want it yesterday.

How can you justify totally shit management?

Yes; it is our job to take them to task for not delivering on what we have paid for.
We pay a lot of money, EU is not cheap, and if you roll over and take a finanical massive hit because of "failure" that is not acceptable.

How can we expect any improvement, if we don't demand improvement?

Every single one of us, should be saying to MA.....you promised this took our money and didn't deliver. If you want more of my money, pull your finger out of your arse. Simple as that.

Or continue to go down the current path, where income is probably dropping like a rock becasue of failure, upon failure, upon failure. If you love the game, we have a duty to make them wake up and get the job done.

Of course people get to the point, they just stop paying and stop moaning. That's even worse.

You're suggesting that we don't only stop moaning, we don't even ask for something to moan about,...just keep paying for failure. Is that right mate?

Rick

I voted Yes.
But for me it's cristal clear MA has no priority list and thus can't share it.
They have only one priority and it's not sharable.
Not developing the game is what they are actually doing for quite some time now and they are really good at this.
It's not an easy job and that's what they getting paid for.
We all know EU has a huge potential and any kind of real development would send shock waves through the gaming communities, this game can easily become n1 in the world literally over night.
God knows what they're waiting for but sadly nothing gonna happened any time soon.
If someone doesn't want easy money it's for a very good reason.

You chuckleheads are literally asking for the very thing that pissed you off to begin with. FFS this is so stupid.

You chuckleheads are literally asking for the very thing that pissed you off to begin with. FFS this is so stupid.

Not really, becasue I'm taking the active position of not paying until at least "ark moon" is paying properly. You could say that might be an Ark issue. I say MA are now deeply involved becasue they swapped their huge mis management and failure in Compet for massive equity loss in Ark Moon deeds...that I can't f***ing TRADE.

I'm not suggesting people don't pay...if you're happy keep pulling out your credit card.
I'm simply saying on a personal level I'm making a stand, until I get something for what I paid for.

I can't change the past, but I can impact the future.

Loot is another issue, but that;s beside the point. Enough is enough.

Rick

edit: for my soc alone, I know they're down $2000 a month easy....that just one soc. Yeah I'm watching tracker, I know its impacting. So the ball is very much in MA's court to deliver or die.

MA is in a "lose - lose" situation. They are a Socialist organization, in a Socialist country, trying to run a Capitalistic game. They don't have the mindset to do so and have been fumbling through it for over a decade now.

Even so, they are (slowly) picking up on what it means. They are (slowly) learning the concept of communication with these recent attempts within the forum. Unfortunately, with their protective mindset, the concept of "full disclosure" will not prevail. Ever.

In other words, it was/is a fishing expedition, intended to see who cares about what. Whether or not they actually do anything with any of our inputs is another question.

MA is a corporation. The SOLE reason for a corporation is to make profit for it's shareholders. To the degree they show a profit, to that degree they are deemed successful. As long as they are perceived to be making a profit, the changes in the game will be nothing more than minor tweaks.

On the other hand, if they come up with an idea that might cause the player base to (willingly) spend more $$$, then that specific change would be instigated as soon as possible. We have all seen these "ideas" pop up now and then, preceded by major PR campaigns by MA and their drone fanboys. I'll leave the listing of these failed ideas to another.

Basically, MA is doing the best they can with the philosophical handicap they suffer from. Now and then, they get "it" right and we're all happy - for awhile. They know that without change, the game will die. Their job is to do just enough change to NOT effect their bottom line.

Take FEN. It was perceived as great when it came out. Then, gold/platinum coins (pretty much) stopped dropping, the ONLY means of buying FEN items is now nearly dry of FEN goods to buy, and no FEN items are dropping as they did in the TEN year. FEN has now become a big MEH.

Personally, I'm finding it harder and harder to log in and hunt like I used to. Returns are around 85-90% with NO items of any value (pretty much TT stuff). Mining is done for now. Even with level 13 amps, all I get on FOMA are mid range globals, not even enough to return the cost of investment in amps. And most of what I mine is maybe 105%, which is basically TT value.

Yes, there's always the two or three people who hit a HOF each day, but not anywhere close to the level EU will need to keep players interested.

If MA is listening: WE WANT STUFF!

Armor, tools, weapons - even low-end stuff! Stuff is cool and makes us mere humans feel as if we were actually accomplishing something. Low end hunters get low end stuff. High end hunters should get better stuff, with HOLY SHIT stuff dropping now and then (and I don't mean only once a week).

Anyway: all we can do is play the MA waiting game to see what rabbits MA pulls outta their as* - I mean hat.

Thank you for all your feedback guys. The poll currently shows 60 voters.
Where's in 65% of us think MA should release their priority list.
And 35% think they shouldn't.

The topic is already serving its main purpose, but more votes are needed to give a better overall view.

So don't be shy and vote! Your vote matters, weather it's a no, or a yes!

:wise:
The more votes the merrier so to speak. MA should then be able to get an idea on what we want at least, then they can make their own minds on what to do about it.

Last edited:
if you dont like it - dont play

I personally think that promises based on sales (cld voting as an example) should (and should have been years ago) prioritised.

Get those out the way, then improve with a new road map, which doesn't have to be disclosed, to stop the negativity.

That is my main concern, buy this and get that, but the 'That' is never released or forgotten about, is my main peeve.

I'll give this regime another chance, and I do wish them well, as after all, it is Entropia, the thing I love still.

They need to get all the old promised things done and dusted before moving on, or at least in tandem with the old things.

They apologised for doing this very thing, and categorically stated they didn't want to do it again.

We understand that this has led to frustration within the community, and we apologize for that.

At the same, we want to avoid making similar mistake by revealing plans before we are certain that they will be implemented in a certain way.

As much as I would love to know what they think is important and what is not, I also think wishlists of ideas which will never be implemented have a damaging effect on community trust.

I hope for greater communication in general, building player trust, and delivering on promises - even if that means not making many initially.

Thank you for all your feedback guys. The poll currently shows 60 voters.
Where's in 65% of us think MA should release their priority list.
And 35% think they shouldn't.

The topic is already serving its main purpose, but more votes are needed to give a better overall view.

So don't be shy and vote! Your vote matters, weather it's a no, or a yes!

:wise:
The more votes the merrier so to speak. MA should then be able to get an idea on what we want at least, then they can make their own minds on what to do about it.

"Want" and "Need" are two different things. Ask on the forum that how many would like 100%+ tt return and the poll will probably go 99 : 1 on that one. Not everything can be played via poll numbers :)

if you dont like it - dont play

That is not the right mentality i believe. EU cannot afford that elitist mentality imo. A lot of the people voice their opinions not because they want to quit but they want EU to be something better.

The thing with voting accuracy is... we assume the audience is completely educated on the matter.

eupika.jpg

To be fair to investors, it’s those deposits that have kept the game funded for years (truth is I often invested to support the game). The only reason CLD was ‘short term” successful was because the game was already built. Every deed ‘sale’ afterwards was paying for design and build based on trust. It never made sense to me at the time when MA sold Medusa group of lands as a whole entity, then mismanaged that sale so badly to the point that MA didn’t want to invest in finishing the delivery. Motherships were built first before sale, but had unfinished promises too MA didn’t want to deliver. Then you look at space and think these people pumped in $1000’s improving the structural integrity of those ships…for what? A simple transport vessel between planets, when most of us a 40 ped TT limited quad. Sure people use them for HP skill gains, but the reality it’s glorified repair skill training vessel. Then stables which were ‘only’ given buffs and instantly superseded those buffs with rings, then MA kept improving rings to push box sales (leaving stable owner with next to nothing). Then after years of waiting MA blatantly state within the last week to stable owners that development of those stables is not even on their radar….not even the pet auction (paid for promises). Let’s not even get onto compet, and building it with zero understanding how that game would generate revenue or even work.

How the hell is MA going to sell CP for millions of ped? At least it’s built I guess. There’s 50K or so Ark deeds still to be sold based on a recent admin post on Ark forum, why aren’t those deeds selling? Simple solution to ‘help’ it would be no-fee TP back and forth to Ark planet (even if it was temporary to help push sales), but no. You look at the launch day on that moon, where everyone was getting robbed and think really “is that your best shot at a launch, people paid for”. Then it’s not even loaded with a decent loot pool, to get it moving.

I often used to think MA viewed us as their pets, sometimes they stroke us and feed us, but I’ve changed mind now. They view us as prisoners to punish us at will, we’re not customers. They got so good as treating us as prisoners, they even have their own band of ‘cuddled’ trustees to hammer down of those that have served the most time in their jail. Maybe Neverdie has a wicked since of humour building his planet with jails and stuff. No way out of prison…..hahahah.

The point, if MA ‘need’ investors then they got to start treating us as customers, because their cell block walls are crumbling. My imagination is making me laugh, thinking about all the prisoners running for the hills through the broken walls,….with a few trustees standing firm screaming at them….”it’s our jail, we do what we want….run away we don’t care”.

Funny stuff. Well let’s see what magic MA can bring to the table over the next few months. Whilst I’m pondering how they will rebadge boxes, based on recent legislation.

I really fancy a burger, oh look there’s one just over that hill.

Rick

I often used to think MA viewed us as their pets, sometimes they stroke us and feed us, but I’ve changed mind now. They view us as prisoners to punish us at will, we’re not customers. They got so good as treating us as prisoners, they even have their own band of ‘cuddled’ trustees to hammer down of those that have served the most time in their jail.

Wut? lol

Speak for yourself, m8. I don't feel like a prisoner, nor do I feel punished. It's just a game. I log in, enjoy it, log out and get on with other things. If they deleted the whole game tomorrow I would just shrug and play one of the many other games I enjoy.

Just a pale blue dot, suspended in a sunbeam...

Wut? lol

Speak for yourself, m8. I don't feel like a prisoner, nor do I feel punished. It's just a game. I log in, enjoy it, log out and get on with other things. If they deleted the whole game tomorrow I would just shrug and play one of the many other games I enjoy.

Just a pale blue dot, suspended in a sunbeam...

Obviously you didn´t invest some 10kish$ into things MA sold with promises never held!

For every subscription based game I would totally agree, as even if I played that 20 years for 10$/month it would be only 2400$ payment for the time I enjoyed that game.

For investments into EU, which should generate some revenue to do big ass expencive stuff on a more regular basis without the need of deposit 1000$ every month, things are a little different to normal games.

I remember the days when MA advertised: EU is not a game, its a universe!

Well yes, it is an universe and its a grwoing universe with new planets moons, space and some other new things that came into EU over years.
To keep this universe growing, people need to have trust into the concept and the future.

Not delivering what has been already sold years ago, killed this trust not only into MA also in the concept.
A lot of people already left this universe and they also left a lot of bad press, which makes it extremly hard to get new participants into this universe.

That is the problem.
If they would have delivered what they told us we buy with our money, some would have made fairly much money with it, speak "Story of success". EU needs such storys of success to get new players.
But there is no stories of success, simply because the features haven´t been delivered as advertised.

There is only storys of lost and dead money, due to MAs failures to deliver what they have already sold.

This is what drives off older players and also drives off new players that hear or read about it.
It also stops players who considered to invest into EU, so they hold back their money planned for investments, and wait to see what happens.
Every optional investor who just waited how things will evolve befor investing into EU, has saved a lot of money.
Will he still consider investing into EU after he has seen what happened to compet, what happend to space?

That all sums up in millions of dollars MA already lost due to their broken promisses.
MA and EU could be a very wealthy thing if they just would have done things as advertised, as this would have lead to storys of success, and therefor good press that generates new players.

Hint:
Such storys of success (CND, TI, Emeralds Mall+LA) was what hocked me into EU.

Most options to invest into EU past that, failed.
Except the deeds, where I am still waiting for my landplot + voting rights.
Although the CLDs was good investment, I still want what I have paid for, and that simply is a landplot and this voting thing. Even if the landplot is fairly useless and the voting maybe too, I have paid for it, so I simply want it.
Easy as that!

Do I give good press for MA or even advertise EU to other people?
Surely not!
I couldn´t look into their faces if they invest into something in EU and lose many thousand $ due to MA not delivering it.

Back