Server Downtime for Release

No size info?

Does this help? You're welcome.
Hi!

I can inform you that if everything goes as planned we will release this big update in the beginning of next week. I ask for your patience as we know that you, the players, will find bugs that we didn’t. The team will be ready to fix and patch the issues that are found as quick as possible. More info about this will be in the release notes.

oh snap big update

I'm 3/4'ths hard atm...

Is that the camera update ??

It's happening! Can't wait to try it out! :yay::yay:

Not looking forward to the pending shitstorm on PCF, but owell.

Is that the camera update ??

Very likely.

Hope they have had the time to bring in some minor fixes and maybe a few little things that are easy to do, too.

Here's to hoping we all love it and that it can help keep new players in the game!

I can't really figure out yet how it will improve player experience tho...wait and see.

I'm excited to see the changes to the camera system :yay:

Here's hoping for minimal bugs...

I can't really figure out yet how it will improve player experience tho...wait and see.
Me neither... please let us pan all the way out... and drag bars...

Here's to hoping we all love it and that it can help keep new players in the game!

Not looking forward to this Version Update to be honest.

Listen to your playerbase from now on. We have given you plenty of ideas of what we would like improved.

No one asked for this.

Agreed. It's not just a new camera system, it's a solution to a significant number of bugs and issues we've had for years.

it also introduces new problems like not being able to drag health bars anymore for a good overview while hunting and making priority lists...

and what about new camera mode in space and pvp? :scratch2:

Just had a thought... does "move away to close" work also when an avatar is pushed?

Are we going to get "push a crafter" minigame? :cool:

Just had a thought... does "move away to close" work also when an avatar is pushed?

Are we going to get "push a crafter" minigame? :cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hiding when crafting in a wall/machine now

Hope the update includes my next shop upgrade also ... I know it's always with an update ... but why do we always have to wait that long?

Please please please make it happen :wtg:

No one asked for this.

Yes we did. And also, it's not up to you, most of the playerbase is not even on forums. The targeted palyerbase is playing, the game. The main aspect of this game is hunting. The new camera system is targeting that, mainly.

Those of you that are 'not impressed' and super bored with this update already - you should play the game once in a while. The actual game, EU, because this 'who has the coolest idea' game that some of you are playing, is plain stupid. It's ok that you have fun doing it, but stop pretending it's the actual thing and that someone should act on it. The developers should not implement what you ask for... especially what you, Mega, ask for.
Cheers

Yes we did. And also, it's not up to you, most of the playerbase is not even on forums. The targeted palyerbase is playing, the game. The main aspect of this game is hunting. The new camera system is targeting that, mainly.

Those of you that are 'not impressed' and super bored with this update already - you should play the game once in a while. The actual game, EU, because this 'who has the coolest idea' game that some of you are playing, is plain stupid. It's ok that you have fun doing it, but stop pretending it's the actual thing and that someone should act on it. The developers should not implement what you ask for... especially what you, Mega, ask for.
Cheers

Actually they should listen to me a lot more. We wouldn't have had Battle Simulator or Compet thats for sure.

PS: I am a hunter too, 234 HP might be dismissed by people like you, but is more than the majority of the active playerbase and the rest of my attibutes aren't too shabby either.

Actually they should listen to me a lot more. We wouldn't have had Battle Simulator or Compet thats for sure.

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Battle sim layed the foundation of some of the new and best events and it was a great step ahead in the game, with good mechanics in it. There's a bunch to be improved still to make it popular but it was a good step ahead. I'm sure they will work on it someday and I'm also sure that is not high enough on their priority list for them to polish it further, atm. It should be on top of the priorities though, it could attract the type of players that want to win without investing much and without feeling too inferior to ancient hunters like smilgs, messi, star, joda etc. It could attract new players and we could also have some battle royals in a similar environment.

PS: I am a hunter too, 234 HP might be dismissed by people like you, but is more than the majority of the active playerbase and the rest of my attibutes aren't too shabby either.
That's good HP there, not sure if you're ahead of the pack, but it sure is nice enough to slay those kerbs few times a month :yup::yup:

Back