Server Downtime for Release

That's good HP there, not sure if you're ahead of the pack, but it sure is nice enough to slay those kerbs few times a month :yup::yup:

I knew exactly what you would do after my last post - look up the globals you could see from the past few days. Let's gloss over the 950 Argonaut globals or the 20+ Iron / Bronze missions completed. Yada yada I'm still not a hunter obviously. :laugh:

--------------------------------------------------

Let me explain something:

The difference between a fan and being a fanboy is the same as being a friend and being a Good Friend.

A friend will say 'Yeah, you look great in that.'

A Good Friend will say 'Looks expensive, but it's not that kind of occasion - you'd better change into something more casual or you will be laughed at. Besides, you will be too hot in a Tuxedo on the dance floor.'

I'm a fan of Entropia NOT a fanboy. I am willing to say what others wont, to try and stop mistakes happening before they occur.

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Battle sim layed the foundation of some of the new and best events and it was a great step ahead in the game, with good mechanics in it. There's a bunch to be improved still to make it popular but it was a good step ahead. I'm sure they will work on it someday and I'm also sure that is not high enough on their priority list for them to polish it further, atm. It should be on top of the priorities though, it could attract the type of players that want to win without investing much and without feeling too inferior to ancient hunters like smilgs, messi, star, joda etc. It could attract new players and we could also have some battle royals in a similar environment.

That's good HP there, not sure if you're ahead of the pack, but it sure is nice enough to slay those kerbs few times a month :yup::yup:

Played it a few days, find it boring and touched it never again. There are a lot better games around... now hit me :) is only my cheap 2 pec opinion

I am willing to say what others wont, to try and stop mistakes happening before they occur.

Battlesim was not a mistake, like I explained in previous post. It's an unfinished project that has huge potential. It's also the base of some cool stuff, later implemented in mayhems.
Compet was a business that failed, not because it sucked on paper like you suggest, it was good on paper, the whole project was too much to handle for such a small team that had to focus on this game primarily, while the development of this game to integrate with Compet was also too much.

In both cases your opinion was just a gut feeling, an emotional one for the same reason for which you were also outside of the target - you are not a competitive player, but just a casual one that enjoys the forum a lot more than the actual game. Which is not a problem, but the problem is that you think you are at the core of the game and you should be listened to. I'm not the best target either...

No I didn't have to check you out on EL, I knew a long time ago your globals to forum posts golden ratio... and yes, it is a good thing to check from time to time, to understand the level of knowledge of the game of frequent forum posters.
:beerchug:

and what about new camera mode in space and pvp? :scratch2:

We are soon going to find out! I guess we are all used to whenever there are big changes space gets all out of whack, even if the actual changes work well. *crosses fingers*

I just hope the camera changes take into consideration the vehicle pvp aspect of space, but I am concerned about the loss of HB's. Its one of the most important ways of identifying pirates vs innocents, never mind seeing the mobs health when its all up in your gun :eyecrazy:

Actually they should listen to me a lot more. We wouldn't have had Battle Simulator or Compet thats for sure.

We all think we know what's best for the game, and everybody has different priorities. The camera/control system has been one of my biggest points of contention since I started playing, you think it doesn't matter... it's ok for us to have different opinions.

Bottom line is that it's MA's game, they don't need to consult with you before making decisions.

Battlesim was not a mistake, like I explained in previous post. It's an unfinished project that has huge potential. It's also the base of some cool stuff, later implemented in mayhems.
Compet was a business that failed, not because it sucked on paper like you suggest, it was good on paper, the whole project was too much to handle for such a small team that had to focus on this game primarily, while the development of this game to integrate with Compet was also too much.

In both cases your opinion was just a gut feeling, an emotional one for the same reason for which you were also outside of the target - you are not a competitive player, but just a casual one that enjoys the forum a lot more than the actual game. Which is not a problem, but the problem is that you think you are at the core of the game and you should be listened to. I'm not the best target either...

No I didn't have to check you out on EL, I knew a long time ago your globals to forum posts golden ratio... and yes, it is a good thing to check from time to time, to understand the level of knowledge of the game of frequent forum posters.
:beerchug:

It almost sounds like you had some involvement with Compet. :whistle:

You may consider me a casual player, I dont.

I do enjoy the forum and promote it to those who either dont know about it or dont use it regularly. I would say as a mid level player who hunt what the majority DO hunt (typically everything up to 1000 HP) I have a very good understanding and Mindark can decide if your opinion should be listened to rather than mine.

Evey, everyone knows you as a 'fanboy' and will defend MA whatever they do.

targeting

How am I supposed to target allophyls now?

It almost sounds like you had some involvement with Compet. :whistle:

You may consider me a casual player, I dont.

I do enjoy the forum and promote it to those who either dont know about it or dont use it regularly. I would say as a mid level player who hunt what the majority DO hunt (typically everything up to 1000 HP) I have a very good understanding and Mindark can decide if your opinion should be listened to rather than mine.

Evey, everyone knows you as a 'fanboy' and will defend MA whatever they do.

I doubt you have a good understanding and the thing is I don't ask that MA should listen to my opinion.
There difference between you and me is that when I don't like something, I barely say anything about it, I just don't hunt, I'm not consuming the product. I do some other things that I like. Play other games, instead of thowing tantrums on the forums. While you, bang your fist on the table then start crying and threaten to leave. Remember the announcement that MA will remove support for Gold Card? Remember you cried rivers on the forums?
You can't move over and act like a little girl and you call me a fanboy ;)

I doubt you have a good understanding and the thing is I don't ask that MA should listen to my opinion.
There difference between you and me is that when I don't like something, I barely say anything about it, I just don't hunt, I'm not consuming the product. I do some other things that I like. Play other games, instead of thowing tantrums on the forums. While you, bang your fist on the table then start crying and threaten to leave. Remember the announcement that MA will remove support for Gold Card? Remember you cried rivers on the forums?
You can't move over and act like a little girl and you call me a fanboy ;)

I dont need reminding about my Gold Card removal, I let Mindark know that it was a mistake, just as I am about this issue.

I tried to stop them doing it - they went ahead anyway, and I adjusted my playstyle accordingly.

----------------------------------------

I'm going to walk away from this discussion at this point, I've said my opinion and I feel entitled to be annoyed to have my style of hunting removed after almost 13 years here.

I hope to be able to hunt next week, I have nothing further to add.

*Unsubscribed to thread*

Last edited:
sry for offtopic but did they ? i still use mine :scratch2:

They removed support for Gold Cards, so if it stops working, you'll have to switch to Entropia Pocket or whatever....

They removed support for Gold Cards, so if it stops working, you'll have to switch to Entropia Pocket or whatever....

And it's gonna be a mess for you for a couple of days - weeks until support gets your account sorted out.

Battlesim was not a mistake...

BatSim is also the only way for a non depositor to get skill pills on a regular basis. I find it somewhat surprising this feature is being balked by the self-proclaimed greatest sweat gatherer of all time.

I hope The next target work :)

I really hope The next target work. I will be able to grind those little mobs alot, without geting stuck on the one i kill. When i get home, i gonna try that next target out :')

Hope The update have more install for The better :)

Ty MA

And it's gonna be a mess for you for a couple of days - weeks until support gets your account sorted out.

the switch from gold card to entropia pocket can be done in less than 5 minutes, there is (was?) a process on the website. No need to contact support.

Last edited:
It's happening! Can't wait to try it out! :yay::yay:

Not looking forward to the pending shitstorm on PCF, but owell.

add to that the shitstorm of players suddenly locked out of being able to use their high-level armours!

add to that the shitstorm of players suddenly locked out of being able to use their high-level armours!

next time please read twice or more times about plans. even if they add it, they never mentioned that armors will be locked until certain level. plan was to add 100% protection from certain level even if armor is decayed- just like L versions

I'm in already

Back