Suggestion: Right Click on Land Area to check Tax and Welcome Message

Phillip J-Fry

Guardian
Phillip TheTank J-Fry
I think it would be great, and not too difficult to implement, to make it so you can right click on a Land Area on your map and have an option called something like "Info" that simply puts the same entry in your message center that would appear if your avatar entered the Land Area.

This way you could check tax, and the custom message of the land owner which usually says which mob is currently set and which mining resources can be found.

This would make players explore more to find new spawns to hunt and places to mine and would make land owners more competitive.

Just a thought :monkey:

I think it would be great, and not too difficult to implement, to make it so you can right click on a Land Area on your map and have an option called something like "Info" that simply puts the same entry in your message center that would appear if your avatar entered the Land Area.

This way you could check tax, and the custom message of the land owner which usually says which mob is currently set and which mining resources can be found.

This would make players explore more to find new spawns to hunt and places to mine and would make land owners more competitive.

Just a thought :monkey:

Deja Vu much. Just earlier today i had the exact same thought. Like literally exact. :eyecrazy:

Nothing to add. Has my vote :)

+1 for this.. or have the % show up above where the LA name is by the map

Tax shows up when hovering the mouse over the radar, like maybe 2 years orso?
Oh wait, I missed the point.
Got it ;)

And the DNA settings please.

I have forwarded this suggestion to the dev team!

This would be nice, thanks!

I believe it was raised before that the repetitive inbox messages upon entering and leaving taxed areas are seen as superfluous to the extent of a mild nuisance. The above could replace it, maybe with a brief notice in system chat upon entering/leaving. In the detail info, the owner also should be named, i.m.o.

Detailed info about land areas might better belong in the event list. Or in 'location info' (right pane of the map, most people don't even know it exists).

Love this, would be awesome :) +rep

Ahh good call. Maybe show dna settings and the info you get when you enter

Back