Entropia Universe: My Surprise - MMORPG.com

Next month the game would be running 'gold' or fully released for 16 years. FEN was hella late

Proves what many in this game thought: FEN is dead and was a flop on inception.

so many negative nancys on this pcf and mmorpg.

Next month the game would be running 'gold' or fully released for 16 years. FEN was hella late

The date has already passed on 30th Jan.

VU 4.2 PE Gone Gold!!!

PROJECT ENTROPIA VERSION UPDATE 4.2

Welcome!
The Version Update 4.2 ("VU 4.2") for Project Entropia
is a major step in the development of Project Entropia. Information
about the content of the version update is located in this document.
The VU 4.2 is scheduled for a release at the 30:th of January 2003.

Also tell players that this game is for super rich people who can burn thousands of $$$$ within few months to play a PC game.

Also tell players that this game is for super rich people who can burn thousands of $$$$ within few months to play a PC game.

Wow we're all super rich! Yeay!

No. It's not. You can be intelligent and play just fine without being super rich, you just want to play the top level and be withdrawing for free after depositing $0.
In fact there are PLENTY of total newcomers that I teach and they can earn a profit just fine and are now mid level players with much bigger guns and wallets.

They live in poor countries in this world that do not have shit for money.

You seem to just be jumping to conclusions because you likely made poor and impulsive decisions with your pedcard and are bitter about it. Or are you a rich boy?

I'm net positive, as are many other people who have a little bit of patience.

No. It's not. You can be intelligent and play just fine without being super rich, you just want to play the top level and be withdrawing for free after depositing $0.
In fact there are PLENTY of total newcomers that I teach and they can earn a profit just fine and are now mid level players with much bigger guns and wallets.

They live in poor countries in this world that do not have shit for money.

You seem to just be jumping to conclusions because you likely made poor and impulsive decisions with your pedcard and are bitter about it. Or are you a rich boy?

I'm net positive, as are many other people who have a little bit of patience.

Lol.... You can't make money from a game which involves things that are pure gambling. $10k is nothing in this game for a player starting out and could be burned in 1 month.
Did these people got rich with sweating that sells for 1.3 PED after 6-8 hours of sweating?
This game is nothing but a rip-off... Sweden/Swizerland--- Crackdown on black money? Sounds familiar?

Lol.... You can't make money from a game which involves things that are pure gambling. $10k is nothing in this game for a player starting out and could be burned in 1 month.
Did these people got rich with sweating that sells for 1.3 PED after 6-8 hours of sweating?
This game is nothing but a rip-off... Sweden/Swizerland--- Crackdown on black money? Sounds familiar?

Buhahahahahaha

You can play smartly at all levels of this game. Interestingly it is easiest to profit playing at the highest and the lowest levels of the game, the mid level being the most difficult. It is no coincidence that the bulk of the player base resides in the mid level.

Where I come from its rude to talk about other peoples money or my own so I cant give any clear numbers but the gains I made in this game (substantial) kept me and my family through a rough time. So to make profits playing the game was and seemingly is still viable.

If you lost some its a painfull thought and obviously causes anger but all it tells is that you werent good enough :)

Most player who have done well in game like to stay under rader, they not going shout about it. As other will want to know their secreats, others will hate them or just say your full crap. It annoys people when some dose well, when others lose so much.

Lol.... You can make money only trading ores/enmatters at twin peaks... You can't make money doing hunting, mining or crafting even at high levels or MindArk would have been bankrupt by now...

Lol.... You can make money only trading ores/enmatters at twin peaks... You can't make money doing hunting, mining or crafting even at high levels or MindArk would have been bankrupt by now...

Actually you can make money from all three activities. You are simply approaching it from the wrong perspective.

16th anniversary? I thought we just finished FEN :laugh:

I've been checking back in on the game after a long break. What are these FEN references that I keep coming across?

I've been checking back in on the game after a long break. What are these FEN references that I keep coming across?

Much like SGA and TEN, MA did a late 15th anniversary "celebration event". Unlike SGA and TEN, however, they dropped tokens in loot which had TT value to soak up the majority of the markup value in items handed out in the token vendors. It wasn't until after there was a public outrage about MA meddling with the market by taking the markup for themselves that they finally released some items to be looted directly.

Back