Question: How making Paintings and import it to Entropia Universe?

Captain Crunch

Guardian
Captain Cereal Crunch
Hello i'm a real life Artist and a Media Designer in Digital and Print. I make Oil and Acrylic paintings, sculptures, chess Sets with different themes and a lot of digital stuff.

I have see a lot of paintings on walls with different pictures, from time to time i see some in the AH. My question is, how can i make a virtuell painting ingame or how i can import the Oil Painting i have make digital at my Computer in the game and sell it?

any screen that has (PC) on it you can import you artwork on those screens, and then attempt to sell it to another player.

If another player purchases those screens it will retain the image you uploaded on it.

THey also don't have to be just called screens - there are signs etc. Check out "megaview sign (PC)" as a huge example

Thank you for the information Wheelman. Is it not possible without screen (PC) or megaview sign (PC)?

Thank you for the information Wheelman. Is it not possible without screen (PC) or megaview sign (PC)?

There are a plethora of PC items. Any item has (PC) is player customizable.

I would recommend any sign type as they are lower TT and will generally save you money. Above signs have more options

Thank you a lot for you help Wheelman ;) I check the link :)

Edit: One question i have, need the screens full TT that people can see the uploaded pictures?

Last edited:
Mindark is always looking for partners... maybe a new generation of paintings to go in the unsold apartments

Thank you a lot for you help Wheelman ;) I check the link :)

Edit: One question i have, need the screens full TT that people can see the uploaded pictures?

You don't need it to be full TT on the actual item itself it will tell you what % you need per upload. When you upload a picture it will decay that %. On the link I gave you it also shows the cost per upload

Thank you Wheelman ;):cool:

Edit: Ingame in AH the right screens are the with the (USG) or? User generatet Content or?

Last edited:
It's a great idea mastermesh, maybe i can deal something out with MA ;)

I think rules on apartments are different than shops or booths. Some p.c. signs below tt value needed for use in shops work in apartment... same with dropping things... it's why below 1 pec item cannot be dropped in all estates but can in others

That guide is ancient but mostly true, except that PC (participant content) was renamed to UGC (user generated) and you can't upload videos anymore (they dropped Bink support)

Thank you for the Guide Svarog, it helps a lot :)

@Korin Dante MDe thank you for the advice, but i think i want try it one time, just to now how it is :)

That guide is ancient but mostly true, except that PC (participant content) was renamed to UGC (user generated) and you can't upload videos anymore (they dropped Bink support)
Has anyone tried uploading a GIF, perhaps in jpeg format... lol, idk. Maybe it can be done.

I have see a lot of paintings on walls with different pictures, from time to time i see some in the AH.

Most of the actual paintings you are referring to are not through the UGC items, but instead artwork that MA solicited back around 2007ish. To see other paintings that exist (or existed), go to an Auctioneer, to to order > available, and then select housing > decoration. Not everything there is a painting, but you can click through and pull up images for any of the paintings that show up there. There are definitely some interesting looking ones (though the pig race ones are a bit more odd that I'd expect for EU).

If you read their descriptions, you'll see more artist info. You will not be able to create true in-game paintings like those ones, and I doubt MA is going to start that up again, so UGC is your only option. You won't be able to have named paintings through that method though.

Back