Are we still going to get the remaining AMA answers ?

Close to 1 month and i still hope to get an answer to my question as im sure several other players whose questions remain unanswered from the last AMA.
I know VU16 might keep your devs busy, but the remaining ama questions were mostly management questions anyways.

Our vision for space is one in which there is a healthy and vibrant interplanetary economy between the various planets and space entities. We also envision space-specific content, but we are not prepared to share specific plans at the moment.

I would also refer to our earlier response regarding space development:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?308683-When-will-Space-be-fixed

Quoted response was as follows:

Development of space in Entropia Universe has certainly progressed much slower than we have wished or anticipated in the past, which led to premature announcement surrounding potential space features or other design plans.

We understand that this has led to frustration within the community, and we apologize for that.

At the same, we want to avoid making similar mistake by revealing plans before we are certain that they will be implemented in a certain way. As with all of our design decision, it always comes down to a question of allocating our limited resources and manpower to the most important projects that benefit the greatest number of participants.

I am guessing they stopped answering space questions in light of their goal to minimize the use of copy/paste answers.

Back