Entropia Universe Release 16.0.0 Postponed

Understanding it is easy. It is not the update that we all dream of. In fact, very few of us are interested in changing something simple like camera that in fact actually is working perfectly and since very years ago. Really it is the dream of the current CEO of MA. Not ours. And if this implementation should wait a little, for us better. We do not want to leave the comfort zone for so little change ...

each new ceo, some new stupid gimmick nobody wants (compet, deeptoken, camera system etc.). at least the previous ones were aiming for something big and occasionally tossed in a half-baked new concept (e.g. tree mining, rings, deeds). now it's the rule of mediocrity - keeping everything barely working and not a new game concept or mandatory improvement (e.g. AUCTION or PET USEFULNESS) in sight. playing is still fun mostly (except when calculating returns and they aren't even 90%...:rolleyes:), but is there any point to it ultimately? I'm beginning to think there isn't. just like in another game I played for a long time - path of exile - the important problems crippling the game just will never be tackled here, and that renders supporting the game with my money pointless.

Back