Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

My wife is playing atm and her Kallous-6 CDF has the laser shooting backwards from the stock :laugh:

Confirmed lål, I occasionally had the very same model in my inventory. :laugh:

This pissed me off for a while 'till I replaced the 'use tool' icon with the 'interact' icon. Hopefully that will do what u want it to.

Have tested that out and assigned the interact instead the use tool, now healing works at least for solo hunters.

Still the problems with multiple hunters, there I definately need the healthbars.

Only solution I see here atm is joining into the team to get the healthbars.

Staying out of team no longer doable for healers.

Another problem is seeing the buffs, if my customers want divine its hard to spot when this runs out due to crits. Here it will need comunication from the hunter that he needs new divine.

Game is no longer ADA compliant. Requires both hands to hunt (one for keyboard, one for mouse). This is a problem.

This update sucks, but at least you can do this..........

[video]https://sendvid.com/7h06zjil[/video]

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Am I the only one melee user that cannot hunt after this VU? select target range, low density spawns - did they even test that?
If i DON'T want to use tagger and hunt ONLY with a knife?

Hi ;]

well today was a fun day wasnt it? lol ;)

sooo....alot of us... myself included, felt like we had just started playing the game all over again and feeling very noob .. having to relearn the new system lol

for me, it was not much of an issue as i adapt quickly, but i imagine for alot of veteran players the change was not so welcome and for some a frustrating and humbling experience lol

but all joking aside i like most of the new changes and....so far for me at least everything that ive done so far seems to be working as it should

my only complaints are that i cant zoom out fully anymore and cant seem to turn my avatar as shes running while rotating the camera around me to see whats going on , and that i cant use status bars anymore unless i am in a team , i dont know how many can be in a team atm but im hoping its been increased as healing sweat circles for example could now could be a bit more problematic if u cant keep an eye on who needs medical attention as easily lol ..

also picking up my ship now is alot more slower ..not good if in pvp especially, as i used to be able to fly in and be out of my ship and have it safe in my inventory b4 my feet even touched the ground lol

also i think we should be able to control the camera / control system to how we like it, as some of my friends do have some mobility issues and some mostly relied on mouse interaction, so for them the game might no longer be as easy to play or even impossible

also with such a big change like this, what i would have done is make it so every1 could do a series of reorientation missions much like the starter area so people can learn how everything works, perhaps the training area and something like batsim could be used as a simulation area where players can learn how to play both on land and in space with no risk to anything ...ofc no loots or skills would be given nor would anything be charged as this would be intended to teach players how to play and allow them to practice, and for a more personalized approach i think societies and mentors could use such a simulation area to help teach and train players

another question is would it be possible to use something such as a xbox controller to play perhaps sometime in the near future? as it feels like the game could become cross platform and maybe even mobile ..eventually probably 1 of the reasons for the changes i suspect :D

well as always i have fun playing the game gl guys have fun

JJ :D

Lol ! You liked everything except everything! Nice introduction!

You needed 3 years to make " new update " totally worthless. I'm also curious who is Hiring those coders behinda MA desk with their skill asets.... :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Just my cent

Im on my way home now to check it out but i suggest looking at it with an open mind. Its an incredibly efficient setup in elder scrolls online including pvp. Very ergomic as well. If ita done right the blisters on yur index finger may begin to heal. :)

Removed the "Move To Target when Interacting" option setting. That behavior is now always the case.

Some testing will need to be conducted to determine whether this feature is beneficial or not. I hope consideration will be made to reversing or allowing us to disable certain features.

lol someone should open a daycare for adults. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::wise:
Seriously, give it some time and you will get along with it.
To much negativity in this community.

thumb_down.gif

F...

Well, some positives, some negatives. I decided to tackle it slowly to see what mix of old and new might work for me. I already knew beforehand that I'd probably be toggling cursor mode with the spacebar again, and I was relieved to see my keyboard mapping mostly unchanged on the keyboard mapping I use most.
It took me a while to find out how to get my quad to go up - sheesh - merged with jump that I almost never use...
Autofire without reference to a targetted mob is by holding my old key down a little longer.
I guess those are the two things I found out slowest but wanted to find.

Stuff I've not solved - more than one terminal open at a time, stopping that automatic zooming in and out during terminal interaction, storage opening without overlay with my inventory, and zooming out properly.
And yes, I got a headache after being inside with the terminals.
Add me to those calling to get these changed plz, MA!!!

On the plus side, the direct info on tt values etc is nice, as is that (L) now decays down to zero instead of 3% or whatever it was. Also, the hit boxes seem better hittable and I was getting the same overall speed in heavy spawns as before, probably without having tried everything.

As MA usually brings out a patch pretty quickly, let me repeat my main personal wish - increase ZOOM OUT to what used to be possible please!

edit: and yeah, people saw their problems with stuff like healing others and interaction using spaceships BEFORE the vu and MA should have looked at that right away before the release. I feel for you, and hope your probs get patched too, of course!

Last edited:
What does this mean for weapons with a range greater than 180meters?
My SR47 with 3 range enhancers on it is ~190meters

Holy Cow!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: :drool::drool::drool:

Does the game even draw mobs that far out???

I love it - brilliant - why not - after all it is D........

by next monday we will all wonder what all the fuss was about :)

PS - the graphics quality seems better

Last edited:
Reactions: Izz
THIS IS GREAT!

I am gonna save so much money.

I'm also not going to play again until MA fires the idiots that created this massive cluster f*&k, hire REAL engineers and revert EU to a level it can be played without a special degree in figgeringshitout.

Not that bad VU as some comments seems to show.

The only tweak here was to change E key binding with G key. Don't want to drop probes accidentally, I previous used E key to jump.

Only two things that I didn't like. The fact that I can't delete the additional "Progress" icon that I had before today's VU. And the zoom out being very low when crafting, only seeing half of my avatar.

The warning for convert shrapnel, the auto alignment with storage and inventory and the info on item just by over the mouse on them, cool stuff! Thumbs up!

PS - the graphics quality seems better

The higher frame rate is probably due to the fact that most players are stood still trying to fathom what MA did.

To be honest i was really really afraid, cause before log ingame i'v read every thing about this vu on the forum here.

yes u can still switch between gun and fap as before, no "stop auto-use" as a lot of ppl were saying (using use-tool instead interact i guess).
i got no problem for looting (maybe i'll change my mind on other mob (?) dunno yet)
yes can still move camera around with "freelook camera", come back when no holding, not a big deal, kinda like it.
fews things that i like... but !

but but but !
please please please,
- give more disctance for 3rd person view !
- and yes interact with gun equiped (tab/next target as it was called) should target nearest mob where ever it is ! not LoS !!
(annoying as well when flying around, cause i can't tab (select next target) to check wich mobs/lvl are around)
- stop zoom in when interacting with terminals, headash ! :silly::drool:

- about backward, dont wan't rotate, just want... backward ? obvious ?
- dont want tap use for healing me, so yes auto use tool back please :)

edit : ho and yes, so obvious that i forgot... health bar (at least for healer!!)

Last edited:
Two things that are the biggest pain in the ass for now and must be removed asap - no negotiations. Just get rid of this.

:wise: just this

I would like to know why all the issues we are having here were not spotted by the players that were invited to MA to test this.

They were all "experts" in each field , were they not ?

Betrayed I'd say.

For people who want changes, I don't think MA are going to do didly squat about this. They knew this would upset everyone from the start.

Think about it, no one in their right mind would ever say "you know what would make the game better?, less zoom out on third person! All that zoom out is such a pain, it would be better if it were gone" MA know this and yet they reduce the zoom distance. The only logical explanation is that they did it to annoy people.

There is one other possibility. Imagine you take a tiger from the wild and lock it in a cage. The tiger is unhappy, so you put it in a larger cage. The tiger is now happy but the tiger forgot that it is still in a cage.

So I'm saying it could be MA reduced the zoom distance so they could put it back later so people will be happy about all the other changes.

We'd still have a worse sitation than we had before, but we'd think it was good.

Last edited:
I see positive and negatives also depending on profession. I can see where healers and crafters would hate it, obviously, but please elaborate why you hate it?

"Fu*k You, I hate it," is a bit vague

If change is needed, I think more info is needed as to what is the actual problem.

:smoke:

Last edited:
To be honest i was really really afraid, cause before log ingame i'v read every thing about this vu on the forum here.

yes u can still switch between gun and fap as before, no "stop auto-use" as a lot of ppl were saying (using use-tool instead interact i guess).
i got no problem for looting (maybe i'll change my mind on other mob (?) dunno yet)
yes can still move camera around with "freelook camera", come back when no holding, not a big deal, kinda like it.
fews things that i like... but !

but but but !
please please please,
- give more disctance for 3rd person view !
- and yes interact with gun equiped (tab/next target as it was called) should target nearest mob where ever it is ! not LoS !!
(annoying as well when flying around, cause i can't tab (select next target) to check wich mobs/lvl are around)
- stop zoom in when interacting with terminals, headash ! :silly::drool:

- about backward, dont wan't rotate, just want... backward ? obvious ?
- dont want tap use for healing me, so yes auto use tool back please :)

edit : ho and yes, so obvious that i forgot... health bar (at least for healer!!)

ya we need the auto use button. i was thinking maybe if you right click the target lock it should goto auto use. hope MA is paying attention to these asks. is there going to be a forum or focus or polls to get our opinions?

ya we need the auto use button. i was thinking maybe if you right click the target lock it should goto auto use. hope MA is paying attention to these asks. is there going to be a forum or focus or polls to get our opinions?

Yes, if you right click after mob is highlighted in red, Auto-Use happens. Then right click on it when it is dead and it will loot the mob if you choose not to use Auto-Loot pills.

I like it, but I am not in either of professions it truly affected.

Yes, if you right click after mob is highlighted in red, Auto-Use happens. Then right click on it when it is dead and it will loot the mob if you choose not to use Auto-Loot pills.

I like it, but I am not in either of professions it truly affected.

i dont use mouse at all when hunting (one hand gameplay as most ppl i guess), and the interact = select next target + auto use gun/fap + loot all in one keybind is fine
but if you want heal between mobs u can't auto use fap (correct me if im wrong) i have to tape the fap keybind or the use tool

Seems okay, just need to get used to it. Few things I'd suggest changed but can get on with it. Now where's the loot :yay:

i dont use mouse at all when hunting (one hand gameplay as most ppl i guess), and the interact = select next target + auto use gun/fap + loot all in one keybind is fine
but if you want heal between mobs u can't auto use fap (correct me if im wrong) i have to tape the fap keybind or the use tool

Now, that is a answer that is understandably within reason of hatred.

I think there is many game playing types/styles that are used and I was always a 'icon' clicker, so FOR ME, the right click auto-use and loot option was a nice change.

THIS IS GREAT!

I am gonna save so much money.

I'm also not going to play again until MA fires the idiots that created this massive cluster f*&k, hire REAL engineers and revert EU to a level it can be played without a special degree in figgeringshitout.

yup we can still see the dumbasses in the dev area. please send in the spec ops team and do a final roundup. you can tell who they are; the ones with no thinking caps. after that send the cleaners. we don't want even a tiny residue left of their thoughts to contaminate the future. so far we are doing great. just finish it up.

Back