Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

While I like new usage of V button on my keyboard i really need you to bring back possibility to look back when clicking the scroll on my mouse.

Also 3rd person view needs more visibility space.

Plus: auction, storage and some TP interaction on RT is broken. this needs fix asap cuz rocktropia is unplayable now.

Ok some first testing done after remapping every fucking key.

Still some anoying buttons at topright corner i cannot remove.. Tried to hunt some caperons to see how they fixed the hitboxes. Hunting like this means looking at the sky the whole time because it targets the body and not the legs.

I like to switch to 3rd person mode and then use middle mouse button to move around (like slither) but this seems to be impossible so far. No impressed.

if I can't hit next target on the keyboard I'm done.

Pretty much. For me someone who has completed stage 6 Oro now 16 times I doubt I will do it again. Being completely zoomed out and just sitting there with auto use going hitting next target as i drink my coffee is the only way to kill 100,000s of mobs and grind. How can I kill fast now? Not trying to get carpal tunnel hunting.

As expected things are fucked up for healers now.

No option to drag healthbars to stay current on groups health, the heal the one who needs it most.

Locking a target is NO GO for healers, its completely fucked up for teamhealing switching needs doubleclicks LOL.

Why is a single left click not damn single "Use Tool" or "Single Shot", regularly had to doubleclick left mouse to get an action done (well doubleclick works, but why doubleclick).
F works, but F centers the camera on the target, thats an absolutely NO GO for healers, well not only for healing its also bullshit for my huntingstyle.
Fast lookbacks? How ?

Tried with switching 1st person to 3rd person and back, but that lost the target.

For hunting with autouse and next target, well its nice but looting is a problem.

Actually thats a thing I dont want to do in PvP zones, to many wasted shots when mob is already dead!

Well lets see what updates and hotfixes will come, but in its actual state its fairly useless for me to log in at all.

So long you mindless autogrinders enjoy, I am out untill next update!

Im actually soo happy click to move was removed. I e been trying to find a way to disable that for a long time

Well thats a good thing with this VU!

Good they removed that!

After limited time in mining and general interacting I see:

2-3 improvements
6-8 fuckups

This doesn't look good as it is all INTENTIONAL. Well, thanks for leaving auto use ingame MA. At least we don't have to use 3rd party clickers.

At least they fixed hitboxes!
But broke everything else in the process lol!
Broke is a little harsh, maybe hunting is difficult or not as easy as it was in the past is better said.

Sometimes I liked to hunt completely in 3rd person, dragging healthbars and autoaim on that, no longer possible.

Sucks big time!

Cant hunt out of 1st person anymore, 50% of the game killed.

Im actually soo happy click to move was removed. I e been trying to find a way to disable that for a long time

It was in the settings, first option on first setting page "move to target when interacting"

Bugs until now

1. When I switch weapon with hotkey, auto shoot stops
  2. When open Edit Panel it allways switches to Active Set:: *
  3. Create Item Set Armor has now the same Icon as the Armor Sets , it was a different color until now

Bugs I have until now, but there are certainly others.

Last edited:
Bug ? : The "damage flash" is still here even after you disable it in otpion.

And that's a shame, cause it's also totally UGLY, and strictly USELESS.. :girl:

For those who asked,

Yes you can use next target on keyboard, and it is the same key for auto-use and loot.
You just click it one time in order to lock a target and start auto-shoot.

So that's not bad.

But don't worry, there's alot of other things to complain about.. ;)

PS: The key is "Interact"

Last edited:
So I've seen a few things here as complaints that can be actually fixed, most importantly

1. I can't remove these icons or change the keyboard

- when you press L you get the edit mode, before you had tabs from 1 to 9 as your keyboard presets. Now there is an extra one called *- This one is when you want to add a key to all presets. In * you can edit all icons on desktop, delete them all, whatever :)

Things that don't seem to work:
1. Invert mouse button exists but apparently doesn't do much
2. Disable damage flash button exists but doesn't seem to work

Things that I don't like:
Zooming out and using the scroll button to look around works but it doesn't stay there, it snaps back as soon as I stop pressing scroll and aims the camera at where my avatar is looking, can be fixed by changing where the avatar is looking at but it's annoying

Last edited:
Computers been in shop doing updates. Not sure when I get it back if I'll log in or wait til patch in 2 days that retains this vu from existence...

For those who asked,

Yes you can use next target on keyboard, and it is the same key for auto-use and loot.
You just click it one time in order to lock a target and start auto-shoot.

So that's not bad.

Yes but the next target has to be in view, if there's a mob hitting you from behind you'll target something 100m away in front of you.

After 2 hour break I still have headache, not sure if it's due to camera wobble or the flash of my gauss rifle because I can't zoom out far enough. Either way, i'm stopping play again - well done MA.

BTW: Can anyone tell me how the fuck I pick up my quad? Been search for half an hour and only thing I can do is recall it to inv.

f hold - this is the dumbest thing i've found so far. there's no pickup icon you can put somewhere or bind. all you can do is the last thing in the world you want to; hold the f button until the menu comes up then select pick up. haha hard to not get pissed of at that kind of retardedness.

Auto melee animation is faulty. Ava takes only one swing, not the real number of swings needed. Mob then just dies like stricken by lightning. :eyecrazy:

Those select mob brackets are ugly as hell. :rocket:

Actually this new style of hunting gives me back spasms after 45 minutes or so. Have not found a comfortable position yet. :nurse:

Last edited:
As expected things are fucked up for healers now.

No option to drag healthbars to stay current on groups health, the heal the one who needs it most.

Locking a target is NO GO for healers, its completely fucked up for teamhealing switching needs doubleclicks LOL.

Why is a single left click not damn single "Use Tool" or "Single Shot", regularly had to doubleclick left mouse to get an action done (well doubleclick works, but why doubleclick).
F works, but F centers the camera on the target, thats an absolutely NO GO for healers, well not only for healing its also bullshit for my huntingstyle.
Fast lookbacks? How ?

Tried with switching 1st person to 3rd person and back, but that lost the target.

For hunting with autouse and next target, well its nice but looting is a problem.

Actually thats a thing I dont want to do in PvP zones, to many wasted shots when mob is already dead!

Well lets see what updates and hotfixes will come, but in its actual state its fairly useless for me to log in at all.

So long you mindless autogrinders enjoy, I am out untill next update!

aye....logged in, was confused , figured it out, found out it is outer bullshit and looks terrible.
Does not look like I am going to finish a mission again halfway fast (aka two months).
This update might be "engaging" for people that play only 15-30 minutes a day (and quit after a week), but I can see absolutely no improvement for someone that play on average 4 hours a day.

Did MA simply forget _WHY_ the functionality was implemented ?
Should I really play a few hours and send them my medical bill ?
Has anyone at MA even tried to kill 10k mobs with this system ? Alway having to hold the mouse on target ?

nope....no deposit until they give me the choice to use the old system...idiotic enough to spend money on some easy going hunting but surely not to spend any money on something that will rot my arm

(

Yes, it became absolutely impossible to play. I am thinking about going to another project.

For those who asked,

I desperately hope I'm wrong here, but this doesn't seem to work unless the target is directly in front of you at a close range.

It was in the settings, first option on first setting page "move to target when interacting"

was not the same thing - you needed move to target when interacting - but not move to some other thing you inadvertently clicked lol - like the stalagtites/mites in the argo cave that got between you mob and your camera. if you shut it off then you'd have to use the keyboard to lollygag on over to within range of the mobs and who knows how many things could be clicked in the meantime. did i really have to explain that. jeesus im frickn retarded

What would have been a 15 min run (test) on the old system now took 1 hour... I am friends with the crafting machine untill a fix arives.

1. Picking next target sucks when you hunt tall mobs and look up (or any other mob lol)
2. Target tracking sucks, making me dizzy.
3. Auto-use going off sucks
4. Looting dead mob sucks
5. Repeat at step 1

would have been happy with just a disable. MA got to keep these odd style hunters and miners happy. i hated this as much as anything ingame. tried and asked for toggle. now it's out and those style palyers might just be unable to adapt. gawd knows i was unable to adapt to it.

I desperately hope I'm wrong here, but this doesn't seem to work unless the target is directly in front of you at a close range.

Right, I said it earlier and yes, it sux.. :yup:

To sumarize, you drastically reduced the vision area, and make it impossible to auto-aim a mob that is not on the screen.. :scratch2:

No doubt, people who worked on this have no idea what hunting is about in this game..

If anyone works out how to get the Auto Tool to work on a mouse can they please let me know. I've assigned Use Tool and that's fine, one click, fine, hold to kick into Auto doesn't work so I've had to assign it to a key to work which is really annoying.

Hate the new limitations on the camera in 3rd person, it just doesn't go out far enough and what is with my avatar turning around in 3rd person when I try and walk backwards?!

I also hate how my avatar moves to the crafting machine, auction etc. can this be turned off does anyone know? It's making me really motion sick :(

was not the same thing - you needed move to target when interacting - but not move to some other thing you inadvertently clicked lol - like the stalagtites/mites in the argo cave that got between you mob and your camera. if you shut it off then you'd have to use the keyboard to lollygag on over to within range of the mobs and who knows how many things could be clicked in the meantime.

Ah, my mistake then

did i really have to explain that. jeesus im frickn retarded

I am sorry for misunderstanding, and for you having a bad day ...

Auto Use Tool will remain active if the avatar switches tools while a target is locked.

So this will only work if you use the feature:
Queue Use Tool action when reloading in the Gameplay part of the Option dialog.

1. When I switch weapon with hotkey, auto shoot stops
  2. When open Edit Panel it allways switches to Active Set:: *
  3. Create Item Set Armor has now the same Icon as the Armor Sets , it was a different color until now

Bugs I have until now, but there are certainly others.

What I expected 4 hours after release:
* Some bugs
* Some annoyance with new key mapping/way of playing

What I experienced after 1 hour and 500 kills later:
* Hunting on Cyrene is now WAY easier. I do not have to jump around on stuck mobs etc. HUGE improvement!
* Killing is very easy. Either hover over target and press F, or just right click. This is as simple as my 1-2-3 hunting (aim-autouse gun-loot).
* Looting doesn't work properly. I will have to hover over the dead mob in order to press F again to loot it, but if there's a mob standing nearby it will too easily become the target instead of me looting the mob. Annoying...so:
* I took a loot pill. WOW, that's something else! Yes, either make auto-looting a feature, or make sure that autoloot pill values are returned in the form of loot - auto loot pills are now CRUCIAL.
* Target is nice outlined in red. Lootable, dead mobs outlined in yellow. Nice feature.
* Camera angle is OK because the avatar turns WAY FASTER now, so it's easy to turn and aim - also huge improvement!
* Weapon seems to utilize range completely now when auto aiming (It didn't before).

That's how far I got in my testing. So far I am pretty positive. MA will weed out the bugs and make it even smoother I hope, and the new system will also be a lot more intuitive for new players.

good point on the loot pills. i still feel a bit slighted from the introduction of loot pills in the first place. I really like how you can be auto killing one mob and looting another without losing focus - that one feature is gonna make it work for me i think. but the need to doubleclick or mousepoint and keyboard f - offsets any good lol. playing onehanded is something many have come to love in this game. I personally really hate having to click on things more than once( or right click or missed clicks or unregistered clicks) or select and keyboard lol gees. i prefer the zoom to go out further as well. i sure wish there was a way to make a system for hunting that doesnt get all messed up when you heal yourself.

If anyone works out how to get the Auto Tool to work on a mouse can they please let me know. I've assigned Use Tool and that's fine, one click, fine, hold to kick into Auto doesn't work so I've had to assign it to a key to work which is really annoying.

Hate the new limitations on the camera in 3rd person, it just doesn't go out far enough and what is with my avatar turning around in 3rd person when I try and walk backwards?!

I also hate how my avatar moves to the crafting machine, auction etc. can this be turned off does anyone know? It's making me really motion sick :(

This pissed me off for a while 'till I replaced the 'use tool' icon with the 'interact' icon. Hopefully that will do what u want it to.

Back