Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

We have built this system from the ground and up to be more responsive and more accurate.

I think this is an important statement for everyone to keep in mind.
They have built this control system from the ground up. A lot of things that are missing or not working as they use to, could have just been overlooked by MA rather than deliberately not being implemented.
It is up to us as a community to work together to provide MA with feedback in these regards.

Am I mistaken but did some say that they checked with the tracker guys and he said that the player count is down ?

Am I mistaken but did some say that they checked with the tracker guys and he said that the player count is down ?

It's down because the tracker completely misses all crafting loot after update, due to change the wording from "manufactured" to "constructed" in the global messages in the log.

Things that need to be corrected:

-The zoom should be even farther, as it was before.

-Recover the "tame" button, not something automatic once the mob has reached the time of tamming ... as it was before, please.

-When a vehicle is on the ground, the default action is now "refuel" ... sometimes we put a vehicle to climb and escape a peat, and we do not look if we have chosen the vehicle with fuel or without fuel ... when trying to enter to escape, he does not leave us: he asks us for oil !!!! The default action must be "enter vehicle" ...

-Picking up the vehicle should be a simple action, not choosing from a list.

And a wish: could an upgrade mission for the Quad Wing (L) be converted to Quad Wing (C, L)? :yay:

anyway, this VU is not to bad... I'm starting to like it a lot :yup:

I think this is an important statement for everyone to keep in mind.
They have built this control system from the ground up. A lot of things that are missing or not working as they use to, could have just been overlooked by MA rather than deliberately not being implemented.
It is up to us as a community to work together to provide MA with feedback in these regards.

Exactly this..
I said in frustration some times that why not just nuke it and rebuild it, and now they just done that kind of.
It is very much apreciated for sure and ewen if i was not all happy about it from start, it growing on me i must say, and i think its the best VU we had in very long time, along with the patch.

So all i want to say is a BIG TANK U MA (Dennis) for all the great work put down in to this :wtg::yay::yay::wise:

It's down because the tracker completely misses all crafting loot after update, due to change the wording from "manufactured" to "constructed" in the global messages in the log.

I don't think that means players are down and this is the reply I got from the tracker guy
"We don't not track number of players active"

Back