Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

The Spawn Vehicle action has been renamed Place.

spawn made a lot more sense though. what, you have the vehicle in your pocket now?! :laugh:
"spawn" at least implied you created it from nothing (or some small token item like a capsule in Dragonball). "place" is just bad

first order of business tonight: recreate my old key bindings. why the fuck would I or anybody else want them changed?!?!

Speed buff got bugged!

Edit: no it didn't, just looks funny now. My bad

Last edited:
first order of business tonight: recreate my old key bindings. why the fuck would I or anybody else want them changed?!?!

That makes a blood damn lot of sense.

Bug

Bug: Opening Action Library and trying to Drag and drop icon to keymap, actiavtes the action istead of just dragging and dropping.
Solution: Activation of action should be disabled while Edit Panel is active

The key binding for C gives me session time and EU time where the release notes say it should rotate the avatar right.

I guess the workaround is push Z and rotate left until you reach the desired position? :scratch2:

Reactions: Liu
Repair Villian in club hell doesn't work anymore.

Good work on this camera update, its enjoyable.

ok now proceeding to reset all keys back to where they were lol
So far I have not seen the point of all this , apart from .... shops seem smoother , will see how they perform in the nxt few days

Please, return right-click menu on vehicles BACK. No damned press-and-hold, it pretty contrintuitive.

and BIG thank you for keymap reset (sarcasm)

First person or over the shoulder, no third person? I fucking hate over the shoulder view. No scroll wheel in and out for first/third person, I knew I was gonna hate all this pointless shit.

First person or over the shoulder, no third person? I fucking hate over the shoulder view. No scroll wheel in and out for first/third person, I knew I was gonna hate all this pointless shit.

-> Options -> Gameplay -> scroll changes camera mode

Dunno,

All my keymaps are still here, just the global keymap that MA put on * i had to delete a few things that overlapped with my individual keymaps.

-> Options -> Gameplay -> scroll changes camera mode

Thanks, why the hell didn't they set that as default?

Any way to get rid of this over the shoulder shit? I can have camera on left or right but not centre???

Played about 30 minutes now and tried some different keybindings. I can give a tip for those that want to try out keyboard only setup without using mouse:

Bind A and D to "rotate left/right" instead of "move left/right" and S as "camera freelook". Whenever a target is not in camera view hold S and rotate with A/D until you get target then press "interact button" to get instant action on target. With this and third person view it is quite comfy setup.

I put F as "interact button" and Q as "Lock Target" and I bind ZXC for "move left/back/right". Have worked pretty well so far :)

So I can't have an inventory icon on screen anymore? Is this a bug or one of the great new features?

Any way of getting ride of the item info when u mouse over an icon? I go to shoot my gun by clicking an icon and info text covers half my screen.

omg, yes, noob again.

*sighs*

Getting to old to remember all this new stuff again :scratch2:

I've lost 2 mobs loots so far being unable to loot them in space.

Does anyone know how to loot a mob without loot pill? Pilot and co-pilot cant loot, even on guns Right click doesn't work and they are not auto looting.

The dead mobs are disappearing even if you haven't looted them yet. Solo hunting no longer possible in space then? if mobs disappear when you switch seats. If you line up a mob, and switch to gunner, it is also gone.

I ironically the looted carcass hangs about forever ;)

Mostly loving all of the new controls/interaction so far, especially combat is a lot less janky now and the avatar isn't juking around and twitching undesirably. Haven't had the "dead mob dry hump" effect yet either. Haven't had my avatar accidentally move when I'm trying to heal. Feels like a normal game now.

Biggest complaint is RIP afk hunting. Next target basically only targets something right in front of you, and auto-tool stops after each mob, so no more just hitting "next target" repeatedly to clear a whole area. Since that was my primary playstyle, it's a bit of a disappointment, but I'll adapt.

(edit: this is basically replaced by right-click now, and is actually much smoother)

Everything else so far is vastly superior though.

Oh, and I can't delete the stupid default icons at the top right, but I'll make a bug report for that.

Last edited:
Some items now have value "Rare" as description when hovering over the item in inventory :cool:

Also: Neat that it also display full armor protection, dps and so on :)

did you try the new V key?

Just toggles between first person and over the shoulder.

And if the new system screws up 'afk hunting' then I may be playing a lot less. How can I watch netflix if I have to keep messing around hunting and not just clicking next target?

Some items now have value "Rare" as description when hovering over the item in inventory :cool:

Also: Neat that it also display full armor protection, dps and so on :)

Yes the inventory tooltips are an awesome addition!

I also really love the unified "use tool/auto use" and the holding both mouse buttons to move.

And if the new system screws up 'afk hunting' then I may be playing a lot less. How can I watch netflix if I have to keep messing around hunting and not just clicking next target?

Ok after RTFM I figured it out... basically you can't just use the "next target" key any longer, but now right-clicking a target will lock it and start auto-tool on it. With the new mouse movement, it's almost better, actually.

Really awesome update, MA! :yay:

I agree with slither...

There really needs to be a center option for the camera.. playing from a shoulder is just redicules.

Just toggles between first person and over the shoulder.

It toggles then, if you stay mouse mode, and third person pressing V and Alt, you just have to right click the next target, its not that hard.
Also you can then use mouse wheel to zoom or dezoom from the shoulder and choose the position you prefer.

Kind of like the new system, mostly. not sure why they had to change some things.

I really wish they would allow changing of the universal key bindings, it was annoying enough in the past having letter keys locked out, now even more are locked out. SO now the only real options to customize key sets are the number keys.

Edit:

Just saw you can open up the key mapping and if you don't hit any of the F keys to bring up specific binding sets, you can change the universal ones. This does alleviate some issues; but that alters each key set.

Last edited:
Bugged space mobs.

Yellow triangles everywhere with no mobs. More the more we kill, so seems the yellow triangles of dead mobs are stuck.

Okay i need a ton of coffee and alot of smokes so i dont end up smashing my new keyboard.... Gotta say i am not a fan.... yet..... but lets see how it goes IF my keyboard survives:scratch2:

It toggles then, if you stay mouse mode, and third person pressing V and Alt, you just have to right click the next target, its not that hard.
Also you can then use mouse wheel to zoom or dezoom from the shoulder and choose the position you prefer.

Yes it toggles between first person (which I use when actively hunting) and over the shoulder BUT there is no way to have the camera directly behind your avatar. I know this doesn't effect how the system works but I just hate the look/feel of being over the shoulder. When you're in a quad the camera is directly behind you so why remove it from the avatar?

Back