Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

The action "Tame" has disappeared ... instead, the next time you hit the whip, it performs the "tame" action by default ..... ERROR !!!! Normally, although I can tame, I always give a few more lashes to lower the spirit even more ... now I can not, and I can not domesticate anyone .... MA, leave the tamming as always, please .....

Yes it toggles between first person (which I use when actively hunting) and over the shoulder BUT there is no way to have the camera directly behind your avatar. I know this doesn't effect how the system works but I just hate the look/feel of being over the shoulder. When you're in a quad the camera is directly behind you so why remove it from the avatar?

Im having the camera either over the shoulder or behing the avatar, you can choose for that. You must be doing something wrong.

Go third person by pressing v, now just use mouse wheel to put the camera where you need.

V and ALT are now the most valuable keys.

Im having the camera either over the shoulder or behing the avatar, you can choose for that. You must be doing something wrong.

Go third person by pressing v, now just use mouse wheel to put the camera where you need.

V and ALT are now the most valuable keys.

Doesn't work. I press wheel and move camera and when I release the wheel the camera automatically goes back to over the shoulder. Old system had a check mark for over shoulder or third person, now it's just camera left side or right side.

You can not put the camera where you need, its just a littelbit behind you. Its not like zooming out, see all mobs around you like it was. I dont get it why it is not possible to let the player to deside how he or she want the zoom?

For me it is very hard, i get after 30 minutes or 1 hour "Motion Sickness /Gaming Sickness" but befor update, i have zoom out and it was no problem for me, now its like the other Games. I need to quit after 1 hour and make a break.

i have one question about OTS(over the shoulder)mode

all Entropia universe player holding wep on right side, focus on right-hand side

why do we need left-handed aim?(the aim on left side)

we already be forced to be righty(Right-Handed)

kinda funny :D

my suggestion is ESC-GamePlay-Holding Weapon Focused on Right-Hand,Left-Hand (Check/Uncheck)

or give our OTS mode back!!

but we gonna find how to exploit this VU too gl chao

Make Sweat Great Again #10

Doesn't work. I press wheel and move camera and when I release the wheel the camera automatically goes back to over the shoulder. Old system had a check mark for over shoulder or third person, now it's just camera left side or right side.

you shouldn't press the wheel but just use scroll

all Entropia universe player holding wep on right side, focus on right-hand side

why do we need left-handed aim?(the aim on left side)

we already be forced to be righty(Right-Handed)

kinda funny :D

my suggestion is ESC-GamePlay-Holding Weapon Focused on Right-Hand,Left-Hand (Check/Uncheck)

or give our OTS mode back!!

but we gonna find how to exploit this VU too gl chao

Make Sweat Great Again #10

also in the option you can choose the camera to be left sided

At first sight I think it is bonkers and dog fecal matter, new interface resembles console or VR gaming, and it is pretty annoying, frustrating and requires more actions from the user to achieve the same effect (more wear and tear on mouse & keyboard) !

A lot of effort has gone into changing the interface, rather than fixing bugs like falling through shop floors, chat channels lost, etc !

Quite disappointed in MA.

Removed the 4 things i use most while gaming:

• Auto Tool use (that does not stop when target dies).
  • Normal next target (that targets also behind me, and closest to me).
  • Extended zoom out (to find my next target while killing).
  • HP bar drag to prioritize my kills and keep track of old vs new spawns (to see loot avg changes).​

If i wanted to play a console game i would, and I don't !

you shouldn't press the wheel but just use scroll

You obviously don't understand what i'm saying. Yes I can scroll between first person and over the shoulder but I want the camera directly behind me not over the shoulder.

Camera system 'remake' was something nobody wished or asked for, and not even giving option to keep using old ways if we prefer, quite lame

Alot of great new stuff at first sight IMO.

So I want to say first "Wow great !". :wtg:
Cause now, I'll go ingame to try it, and I guess I'll come back soon to grumble about few things.. :rolleyes:

And a special thanks for this:

"Avatars located in a vehicle that gets destroyed now die."

"Vehicles destroyed in PVP zones are now removed from the world and placed in the avatar’s planet storage inventory; vehicle wreckage cannot be placed in PVP zones."

:bowdown:

Now, just need to deactivate vehicles inventory in Lootable PvP zones, deactivate radar in ALL PvP zones also, cause it's what a PvP zone should looks like, and you can bring back Pyrite in there ! It will be a load of fun to hide in the bushes !

:ninja: :sniper: :rocket:

You obviously don't understand what i'm saying. Yes I can scroll between first person and over the shoulder but I want the camera directly behind me not over the shoulder.

The camera zooms out from the shoulder, so to get it directly behind you, you have to zoom out all the way.

• Removed the "Move To Target when Interacting" option setting. That behavior is now always the case.

Isn't this going to get really annoying? Crafting for instance?

Rgds

Ace

So far this is the most I will miss in combination with the draging of the HP bars. Used it a lot in service center. Dragging out the HP bar of storage, tt, crafting and auction and use them all from one position.
Now it seems you cant craft, check auc and your storage at the same time.

And like Eve mentioned it was useful in hunting to be faster, have higher range and a work arround for bad hit boxes. However this might be solved now with the update as well, so not sure how hunting is affected by it.

Also hate that the camera goes back to front few if you used the scroll wheel to rotate it. As soon as you release the button it centers again instead of stay where you released it.

Crafting is about the only thing that works fine.

Also, F11 is your new portable society terminal.

Next target was a great use in mining to get to your claim, is there any way to do this with the new system?

The camera zooms out from the shoulder, so to get it directly behind you, you have to zoom out all the way.

No you can't, it's still over the shoulder no matter how far out you zoom (and that's not very far :()

No you can't, it's still over the shoulder no matter how far out you zoom (and that's not very far :()

So what we saw in the preview youtube was maximum zoom out?

Oh dear . . .

Rgds

Ace

Just tried some hunting and this is total shit.

Auto tool doesn't work via icon, you have to use the keyboard to activate it. You can't target mob that's out of range or not in view. You have to re-activate auto-shoot on every mob. You can't drag hp bars.

Mouse only hunting is virtually dead (A serious problem for people with a disability in one hand like me)

3rd person hunting is a pain.

1st person hunting I can probably get used to, but I'm betting it will still be worse than the old system. Plus, it's not something I can do for extended periods of time due to a weak left hand.

The new camera update is shit and the fact that is the only way to play now(can't use the old system) is even worse...
Well done MA for an update that is useless....unless you wanted to piss off some of the players
Just tried to fly with my quad....wow,just freaking lame

Hmm. maybe we have different definitions of "center". Is this not center to you?

center.jpg

Mouse only hunting is virtually dead (A serious problem for people with a disability in one hand like me)

Maybe we got a different VU, because I've been mouse-only hunting all morning and I think it's waaay easier than before.

BTW: Can anyone tell me how the fuck I pick up my quad? Been search for half an hour and only thing I can do is recall it to inv.

BTW: Can anyone tell me how the fuck I pick up my quad? Been search for half an hour and only thing I can do is recall it to inv.

Just hold F mate, it's in the release notes.

Hmm. maybe we have different definitions of "center". Is this not center to you?

center.jpg

Show me a pic with the dot in center of screen, I bet it's over your shoulder.

Maybe we got a different VU, because I've been mouse-only hunting all morning and I think it's waaay easier than before.

And how do you activate auto-shoot?

Just tried some hunting and this is total shit.

Auto tool doesn't work via icon, you have to use the keyboard to activate it. You can't target mob that's out of range or not in view. You have to re-activate auto-shoot on every mob. You can't drag hp bars.

3rd person hunting is a pain.

1st person hunting I can probably get used to, but I'm betting it will still be worse than the old system. Plus, it's not something I can do for extended periods of time due to a weak left hand.

This is so not true.

Try clicking on the ground to move to change the camera and then just right click on the mob you wish to kill. either you can just press F and it moves to next target.
Hunting is a lot smoother now, you just need to adapt.

Show me a pic with the dot in center of screen, I bet it's over your shoulder.

And how do you activate auto-shoot?

You need to come out of the aim mode, that's why there's no dot on my screen shot. Then the camera stays where you put it.

For auto-shoot you just right click on your target and it will start auto-shooting. Then you right click to loot if you aren't using a pill. Then you just right click next target. Literally you just keep right clicking, it's painfully simple.

Back