Good Work MA

Looks like MA used this thread as a blue print for this update

I think about everything in the update was in this thread. The biggest thing in my opinion is almost all the things are optional to the player. This really is a day of days:)

Am I mistaken but did some say that they checked with the tracker guys and he said that the player count is down ?

If Thanos snapped his fingers.. would you live or die in this game? ( bit of philosophical through on this. )

I 100% disagree with the op.

And as others have said, people don't like change, to some, the change is like telling some people who are left handed, they have to now only ever use their right hand and vice versa.

I don't like change, I found this control system after 30 mins (yea, not long I know) to be far worse than how I played before.

Stop with all this crap people don't like change posts.

If the changes were any good, we would ALL love it.

Personally, they can shove the (current controls) where the sun don't shine, and hopefully fix a few more things.

Here's an interesting question.. and this has a little side humor to it..

If Thanos snapped his fingers and tried to make half the world disappear, the question I ask is this..

Would you be one of the ones who disappear? or one of the ones who learn to adapt and survive?

See Humanity even in games has to learn how to adapt to any situation handed to them. and in this case You have to relearn granted but the issue here isn't about whether you can learn or not, but rather the ability to learn or not or rather, do you want to learn or not?

The point is this.. People hate change but I can explain why in a simple video that I found..

We may be intelligent but we like to do the same things over and over, we try to refuse change and in fact at some point we're either forced to learn to adapt to a new situation handed to us, or we learn how to roll over and play dead.

In fact I would rather learn a new idea or soncept rather than say , Eh, I hate it. It is a challenge but once you find a way to do things in a game, you have to break yourself of the older habits and you just have to focus on what you need to do in the

Oh and on that question of Thanos and if I would survive or wanish.. well surprise surprise.. I would survive..

Lucky me...

But then the thing is this. people either have to experience new things or face the boredom of their lives..

It's just part of what this game is about.. the ability to adapt and learn and change rfrom each little hurtle thrown at us.. and I feel that in the end, this game will separate the men from the boys and the women from the girls..

This isn't just a casual game,. it's aa game about being street smart, and street savy of bbeing able to think on your wits and yes in the end game you are either forced to survive and thrive or just walk away and find some other game to keep you entertained..

In the end this is part of what Charles Darwin said.. It's survival of the fittest and those who are willing to learn to accept to adapt are ususally the ones that survive the best.. It's all part of eveolution, even in games..

Just a bit of philosophy from "This old fart" wh's been in the game 11 years and who has learned how to adapt each step of the way..

(Sgt.) Benjamin Ben Coyote, IFN Marines
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" (and) "His_Dog_Spot"

Here's an interesting question.. and this has a little side humor to it..

If Thanos snapped his fingers and tried to make half the world disappear, the question I ask is this..

Would you be one of the ones who disappear? or one of the ones who learn to adapt and survive?

See Humanity even in games has to learn how to adapt to any situation handed to them. and in this case You have to relearn granted but the issue here isn't about whether you can learn or not, but rather the ability to learn or not or rather, do you want to learn or not?

The point is this.. People hate change but I can explain why in a simple video that I found..

We may be intelligent but we like to do the same things over and over, we try to refuse change and in fact at some point we're either forced to learn to adapt to a new situation handed to us, or we learn how to roll over and play dead.

In fact I would rather learn a new idea or soncept rather than say , Eh, I hate it. It is a challenge but once you find a way to do things in a game, you have to break yourself of the older habits and you just have to focus on what you need to do in the

Oh and on that question of Thanos and if I would survive or wanish.. well surprise surprise.. I would survive..

Lucky me...

But then the thing is this. people either have to experience new things or face the boredom of their lives..

It's just part of what this game is about.. the ability to adapt and learn and change rfrom each little hurtle thrown at us.. and I feel that in the end, this game will separate the men from the boys and the women from the girls..

This isn't just a casual game,. it's aa game about being street smart, and street savy of bbeing able to think on your wits and yes in the end game you are either forced to survive and thrive or just walk away and find some other game to keep you entertained..

In the end this is part of what Charles Darwin said.. It's survival of the fittest and those who are willing to learn to accept to adapt are ususally the ones that survive the best.. It's all part of eveolution, even in games..

Just a bit of philosophy from "This old fart" wh's been in the game 11 years and who has learned how to adapt each step of the way..

(Sgt.) Benjamin Ben Coyote, IFN Marines
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" (and) "His_Dog_Spot"

I pretty much agree basically adapt or die. To those that can not I say "Good luck in your endeavor in finding a new game".

As I said also I hate change and was mad when I read what they had done. Read, play, try anew and then do it over again. After several times I would want to "string up" any programmer that put it back the way it was. Just my opinion.

Let's look back a few years, remember when MA fixed the hit boxes and no one could hit anything ? How about the time we got a release and the cave mission (when it gave 5 Daily tokens) went bad for about a year or more and when they did fix it went to 1 or 2 tokins. AND, the really bad one that has been around for what 2-3 years THE SHUDDER over the dead mob. That was a killer when you were on auto-fire-loot pill and select next target. Those were the days. Just sit back and hit the next target key and go-go-go.

This just a few that really stuck in my mind. IMHO MA is on track (can not say back on track because IMO I don't think were on the track until now) and it may get better but leave as is for me for now.

Another random goodie finding, noticed a bit late:

The loot message now appears with a margin from the left screen border so that it no longer covers the inbox button. Before that, you had maybe a 1 pixel wide space to hit it if you e.g. got a skill level message upon killing a mob, otherwise you clicked the loot message instead or had to wait for it to disappear. Thanks for fixing.

Looking forward to today's update.

You know, these days, people are more towards acting, doing, and talking everything positive in the working environment.

When you did a normal job. People will say, "Well done!"
When you did a bit good job. People will say, "You are my idol!"
When you did wrong. People will say, "Don't worry. Sometimes, we bad luck!"

Gotta get use to these positive culture.

Stupid over sensitive people... WHERES MY SAFE SPACE FROM THE EMOTION IDIOTS! LOL

You F* up... good job, no wonder the world stopped improving around the 2000's onward XD

Back