broken stuff (collection thread)

Which is confusing since they said in ama answers that they still planned to do that.
Also gone is the 3% on L items, you can now break items all the way down.

This doesn't sound like a broken stuff to me :)

I was unable to delete some icons so i just reset the interface

This is BAD ADVICE. I tried this to remove the stupid default icons and all it does is nuke your chat window and reduce radar size to minimum. It does not allow you to remove the default row of screen icons.

Completely worthless command.

Last edited:
ESI still can't be used with less than the old value.. since the min-condition had been removed from all sorts of items, i figured that may be true for ESI, but nope... 13 PED ESI with 4 PED skill extracted gives 4 PED skill implant + 8 PED.... oh well... 80 PED learning money paid -.-

This is BAD ADVICE. I tried this to remove the stupid default icons and all it does is nuke your chat window and reduce radar size to minimum. It does not allow you to remove the default row of screen icons.

Completely worthless command.

To remove the unwanted dashboard icons that can’t be sent to trash can, simply place a new random icon on top to replace the one you want to remove. The new icon can then be sent to trash can.

To remove the unwanted dashboard icons that can’t be sent to trash can, simply place a new random icon on top to replace the one you want to remove. The new icon can then be sent to trash can.
Funny thing you can play mini-game with this, try putting a new icon on those non trashable ones in top right. They will jump away a few pixels everytime, they sure must be shy. :lolup:

Minor: When switching to a heal tool which uses synthetic mind essence in the midst of shooting a mob e.g. with blp, and while not having universal ammo for both, the ammo type symbol changes to synthetic mind essence but does not revert back to blp upon re-equipping the weapon. I haven't tested whether this also occurs if you change between blp and energy weapons.

Had a " This creature didn't carry any loot "!!! Is no loot back?

The switching of weapon to heal tool sometimes results in that " item busy " message. I think that used to be an issue a while ago, but was resolved..

Looks like both are back?

have you tried to repair a vehicle? or equip and run your refiner tool?

have you ever in your life ever lost the control of the mouse cursor in a game? ever in any game in the history of games ever lost control of the mouse cursor? ever? i'm not mad but really did you EVER?

have you ever in your life ever lost the control of the mouse cursor in a game? ever in any game in the history of games ever lost control of the mouse cursor? ever? i'm not mad but really did you EVER?

Yes, have had that once in another game, got fixed in less than 12 hours by hotfix after VU that implemented the bug.

So it can happen, but other companys do bugfixes really fast, while MA needs 10 years for 1 damn bug, and implement 3 new bugs with every bugfix :)

Their qualtity managment and testing sucks big time, and obviously they dont know how people play their game.
This VU definately proof it.

Yes, have had that once in another game, got fixed in less than 12 hours by hotfix after VU that implemented the bug.

So it can happen, but other companys do bugfixes really fast, while MA needs 10 years for 1 damn bug, and implement 3 new bugs with every bugfix :)

Their qualtity managment and testing sucks big time, and obviously they dont know how people play their game.

problem:

solution:
filed under appropriated department

In all fair play MA did invite several player to HQ to test new camera system. They put a hot fix that actually fixed problems from VU for RT npcs, normally PP have to wait and get players get told its down to PP. Going from MA past history this is improvement. I am getting more used new interface, but everybody's style is different. I wish i could use target set with excavator, i hate double clicking on deed and getting summon claim. I want info like it used be. This is same in shop. These little things are annoying and slows things up.

Inquisitor garments? Unisex hats? Faberge parts?

Holy sheet Batman. :duh: If you're a company and let your coders/artists give funny names to their stuff, at least make sure those are documented somewhere. Otherwise, at some point it'll become easier to make things again from scratch than to find what's what.

Last edited:
I had a sit down in my armchair in my apartment to think about this Version 16.0 today.

When I couldn't get out, I knew I would have to sell both.

When you mess with both controls and camera with no way to change it back to how it was, then I consider things broken.

I had a sit down in my armchair in my apartment to think about this Version 16.0 today.

When I couldn't get out, I knew I would have to sell both.

When you mess with both controls and camera with no way to change it back to how it was, then I consider things broken.

Don't be so negative... That's what I am here for :)

I want to report a big bug: the new camera and control system. Thats all.:cool:

Had to exit argo cave 4 times because I couldn't hit the damn argo with my sword or even with anything else if I switched...it seems doing first shot with a ranged weapon fixed it..still annoyed about it :)

sticky notes

sticky notes

i have tons of sticky notes now that i finally figured out how to use them. but now i can't change the text or paste into them. it's just another unrelated thing broken in the lost cause.

no idea when or why it happens. it did it before and just came back but yesterday there was nothing i could do.

still happening today but it appears to be only one sticky.

Last edited:
Reactions: San
In 3rd person mode, aiming dot can be left of the avatar ( for right hand users) but not right of the avatar.

Yeah I am lefthanded.

the tp in the feffoid camp - how close to broken do you want these ideas? that's as close as you can get without actually messing the code up somewhere else.

No looters

Seen a thread elsewhere - not read all the broken stuff here.

I can confirm no looters. Can perhaps helpfully add that they were 100% mobs outside looter range that I didn't try and pick up with loot pill for something like 40s or more, but well under the old limit of about 2.5 mins.

From something like 800 mobs it was about 20 or so no looters - most of the time I could get them after 1 min or so but not always, so it is inconsistent. It looks to me like the loot server decides some new 'decline to pay out' routine here, somehow related to queueing in total maybe?

This is an old bug, but it has to be pointed out, again:
during VU in december 2017, where there were supposed to be only hunting changes, those changes carried over to crafting/mining as well. This happened during all supposedly hunting-only changes, but the december one made crafting/mining significantly worse.
After months of complaints the unintended change/bug has been tweaked, but sadly not been undone.
So now we're still stuck with high volatility and long periods of terrible return for crafting/mining from said unintended change/bug, as it was the foundation for crafting/mining 2.0.

Would be good if crafting/mining gets returned to the way it was before* said unintended change/bug.
*higher base return for runs without multipliers (~90% instead of ~80%), less dependance on 3-4-digit multipliers

Last edited:
amps fail to fail

people telling me UL amps can be used all the way to 0 now and will still work sometimes. poor MA devs. it's so embarassing to see this.
woops my bad this one covered

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?309171-Amps-work-even-they-have-run-out-of-TT

instead of pointing out that the old fashioned forum is broken(can't edit post title) ill just make a note here of my hunting broken sheet...

eco hunters screwed

there was a time not too long ago when eco hunting was a thing. now it doesn't matter because loot2.0. i don't know if it even means anything to use a finisher anymore. switching weapons is about 4 times harder than it used to be(notice arso 3 TENs on AH?). now i can't even catch the last shot in time on a slow weapon(compared to adj maddox) in order to switch to my 90 ped HK110 FINISHER.

and if the devs really played they would't have muddled the right mouse key so bad. have you ever used only the mouse to play? now the terminals open and the tp opens and you enter the vehicle when you just want to move somewhere. opening a trade can be done with the right mouse button long hold to open the same menu one right click used to. and would be nice to be able to turn towards the person you are dealing with.

when i go to open the edit panel the thing resets to default; it should stay on the page i turned it on at. when i open my inventory or storage it goes to a default pos; it should stay where i set it. and why the bejeesus h kee-ryst is there a dialog now to compact the storage. rage. my tp chip won't disengage properly and it causes the aim mode to lock(this is seriously broken; like game killer broken).

if you log out when in the argo cave mission you log in at same pos but all mobs and mission is gone. to see a price for one item in a stack you got to copy the item paste it somewhere and then goto see default item price in that.

always wanted a multiplyer but not a KLUNK MULTIPLYER.

Last edited:
there was a time not too long ago when eco hunting was a thing. now it doesn't matter because loot2.0.

i have to disagree on this one.
tested on demon hackers:
57% efficiency - 44% shrapnell
64% efficiency - 37% shrapnell

and i talked to joda with his, was it 90% efficiency? gun, he gets like 10% shrapnell.
So hunting eco still matters, MA even stated that costs to kill the mob impacts the loot composition.

This is an old bug, but it has to be pointed out, again:
during VU in december 2017, where there were supposed to be only hunting changes, those changes carried over to crafting/mining as well. This happened during all supposedly hunting-only changes, but the december one made crafting/mining significantly worse.
After months of complaints the unintended change/bug has been tweaked, but sadly not been undone.
So now we're still stuck with high volatility and long periods of terrible return for crafting/mining from said unintended change/bug, as it was the foundation for crafting/mining 2.0.

Would be good if crafting/mining gets returned to the way it was before* said unintended change/bug.
*higher base return for runs without multipliers (~90% instead of ~80%), less dependance on 3-4-digit multipliers

evidence for this, in case you (MA) refuse to believe:
post from november 2017, there was supposed to be no change in crafting yet and only hunting changes:
https://forum.neverdie.com/threads/multiplier-chances-loot-1-0-vs-loot-2-0.149/
However, there was significant change to multipliers.

287xzyh8.jpg

Screenshot from before your crafting test, this started with december 2017 "hunting"-VU... before that december VU crafting also had ~33% return near successes and not only ~10% & ~90% return near succeses.

First i've been thinking those changes to crafting/mining during loot 2.0 have been intentional, but at last AMA you clearified that the VUs were supposed to be hunting-only changes.

Also check complaint ticket log about crafting/mining, you'll see in increase at loot 2.0 and a drastic increase of complaints from december 2017 to march 2018, which obviously made you act and work on crafting/mining a little.

Last edited:
i have to disagree on this one.
tested on demon hackers:
57% efficiency - 44% shrapnell
64% efficiency - 37% shrapnell

and i talked to joda with his, was it 90% efficiency? gun, he gets like 10% shrapnell.
So hunting eco still matters, MA even stated that costs to kill the mob impacts the loot composition.

This is not how it works.
Loot composition is affected by damage per pec and not by efficiency. Efficiency impacts tt return only.
Composition varies quite a lot and to test it you need (sorry, I know people don't like this) very big batches.
(see dev notes loot 2.0 and various efficiency tests)

nvm, not getting baited into having an argument just for the sake of having an argument, evey already repeated what i've already said and confirmed what i've said (composition being based on killcosts)...

nvm, not getting baited into having an argument just for the sake of having an argument, evey already repeated what i've already said and confirmed what i've said (composition being based on killcosts)...

Sorry, it wasn't my intention to distract you from the crafting tt retun issue, carry on :D

Sorry, it wasn't my intention to distract you from the crafting tt retun issue, carry on :D

Pretty sure i've said everything that has to be said about the crafting/mining bug ^^
Only thing you could distract me from is factorio :tongue3:

Pretty sure i've said everything that has to be said about the crafting/mining bug ^^

Oh I know you said everything what there was to say about what you believe to be a bug. But that didn't make you stop going on about it for months. Anyway, I get it, don't worry, this is what this forum is for. Do your thing, carry on. Gl.
Cheers

Back