PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Foudil ElSalsero Bachatero
    Society
    Entropy
    Images

A player locked for a year with no serious reason! I'm worried!

Hi all,

I have been playing entropia for over 11 years!
    I do love the virtual universe concept as well as meeting players from all around the world!
    PvP is the part of the game that i'm loving the most, sadly i do not have enough time to enjoy all the others possible activities and fit, build my avatar for them.
    I am trying to advertise entropia to my surrounding in France in order to help making this game known and i must admit that i am surprised about the lack of advertising for entropia.
    With my job, i am around alot of people to which i am mentioning the game.

I got into this open letter over my worries!

To Mindark:
    Its been a year that my ingame society mate is locked, yes, "Invisible Andre Junior" is kept locked since February 7th, 2018.
    On a side, i'm feeling confident and reassured to see that you are leading investigations to protect the players that may be affected but on the other side i'm noticing that "Invisible Andre Junior" remains locked.
    I'm worried, is this normal that his case is not yet solved?
    He is either guilty because you have serious proof to show for it or he is innocent.

Personally, I invested thousands and thousands of Euros and i have to tell myself that any innocent can find his avatar locked all the sudden, this is hard to swallow.
    In consequence, i have momentary stoped my deposits because i'm having serious questions, doubts, on your way of leading and handling an investigation.

I do not have anything to blame myself for and i never cheated or took advantage within this game, I log in to enjoy a bit of player killing and hunting, i do not need this game to make a living.
    When praticing PvP, whenever a player is unhappy, mad or any other negative feeling, he can send a false testamony in order to lock, close my account.
    So, i can find myself with a locked account for false reason and i wouldn't be able to do anything because you are the one setting up rules, write eula and that virtual items do not belong to me.

Can you pronounce, state on the situation of my society mate "Invisible Andre Junior"?
    This would help me to know if i can still believe in this game or not.
    1 - he is either guilty, over serious proof you may have.
    2 - he is either innocent and in this case he should be able to log in into his avatar
    3 - you either leave this unanswered and this will show, prove that we can not trust you anymore, in this case, anybody investing would know that anything can be lost without a valid reason which is very disturbing !

To all the entropia community, if you feel concerned, thank you to leave your opinion.
    "Is it acceptable after a year, that Mindark does not state on the situation?"
    Goals and history
    --------------------
    2007 : Discovered entropia, FK my first soc.
    Kill kill kill is myyy life, die die die is your life :-)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Foudil ElSalsero Bachatero
    Society
    Entropy
    Images
    Goals and history
    --------------------
    2007 : Discovered entropia, FK my first soc.
    Kill kill kill is myyy life, die die die is your life :-)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Oh so you gave him items too? that sucks....

MA should not state anything publicly about this and we, the community, have no way of knowing is Andrei is not hiding stuff from us and you must see our point too, because when Andrei found various ways to make things easier for him, like trapping, for example, he wasn't stealing from MA, he was 'stealing' from the community by gaining unfair advantages. Where I'm going with this is... you should understand to not ask for community's understanding and sympathy when the subject stole from the community. IF Andrei tells the truth, no, it's not normal.
    Last edited by Evey; 02-19-2019 at 17:22.

Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah unfortunately this is not a public issue.

I find it very hard though to assume innocence, especially when those who watched the auction over the years know what they did.

Based on (".. and are waiting for some documents from other accounts") I would assume it had something to do with market manipulation, multiple account abuse, and any other "workarounds" they could find to force markups a certain direction, in their favor...and as Eve says...against ours.

Who knows how much they ended up gaining with methods that are prohibited in the EULA. This is why you do not cross that line. This is real money, it is simply not worth giving MA a reason to lock you.

MA has been cleaning up alt accounts, and people abusing market it seems as most of the big abusers are no longer around, for this I am happy...if truly innocent then he will prevail, I suspect he cannot prove certain "people" exist.

Join the fun at FORGOTV on Twitch!
    Regular giveaways and the best viewers on Twitch!
    Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Entropia Utilities - search my items, blueprints + wiki data - updated!
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - damage and mining depth 1-10 + more!
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 575k+ skills

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by foudil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am trying to advertise entropia to my surrounding in France in order to help making this game known and i must admit that i am surprised about the lack of advertising for entropia.
    EU might not advertise much but your Soc members does an amazing job on youtube.

You should have known not to share any items with them.
    Move on.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    I guess the only thing in Foudil's favour is if Andre is holding some items loaned to him from Foudil, since MA openly stated they 'support' sharing of items in the recent management discussions with players.

So I guess foudil could under those circumstance attempt to reclaim his items back via support if Andre's account remains locked, and foudil can prove such items belong to him.

On the matter of Andre himself, the issue must be 'serious' to justify such as extended lock, without the full facts it would be unfair to attempt to mediate or take sides. Hope it gets resolved though.

Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    with no serious reason ?!

When forum asked who he is his brother, everyone knew that avatar and he was only playing in auction , now i wont assume what he did but guess it was really fucking the game since they got banned.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    I guess the only thing in Foudil's favour is if Andre is holding some items loaned to him from Foudil, since MA openly stated they 'support' sharing of items in the recent management discussions with players.

So I guess foudil could under those circumstance attempt to reclaim his items back via support if Andre's account remains locked, and foudil can prove such items belong to him.

On the matter of Andre himself, the issue must be 'serious' to justify such as extended lock, without the full facts it would be unfair to attempt to mediate or take sides. Hope it gets resolved though.

Rick
    I don't have any Foudil stuff.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    with no serious reason ?!

When forum asked who he is his brother, everyone knew that avatar and he was only playing in auction , now i wont assume what he did but guess it was really fucking the game since they got banned.
    My avatar and my brother are temporarily blocked, not banned it s big difference.
    As I said earlier in another thread it was two different avatars and two completely different personalities and they were not only in the market and engaged in trade, it is easy to check (see the tracker).

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
    Society
    Kaos
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleAndre View Post
    they were not only in the market and engaged in trade, it is easy to check (see the tracker).
    That there were other activities doesn't wipe out the "bad stuff"
    Account Created 2006-03-03

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast