Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleAndre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't have any Foudil stuff.
    Well that's good news.

I don't actually agree with long term locks; all issues have the potential to be resolved or should at least be given a judgement so that you're in a position to either challange that decision or accept MA's judgement.

You will know more than anyone what the issues might be. Now lets assume for a moment that a certain activity could be questionable regardless of your interpretation of the rules. It might be better to accept a compromise 'without predudice' to enable your account to be reactivated.

That comes down to what matters to you most, does an active account hold more value to you than a certain value of peds you could potentially lose. If the active account is more important to you, then you could approach the problem from another angle, and make MA an offer of resolution.

You could either make an offer (as I say without predudice), or ask MA their value of the dispute to put the matter to bed. Or continue the stalemate. Life is about compromise, go find it. Maybe suggest to MA that the activities whch they are unhappy about wont happen again, although 'alone' I don't think that's going to make the grade add an offer.

All the best

Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Lamia Majora Pechunter
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Tbh im a little worried to as a heavy depositor, i`ts all fine and dandy aslong as peds go in but when u try and make a withdrawal thats when MA look into your account and looking for any suspicious activity or any reason to not pay out actually. MA let andrew go at his business untill he tried to withdraw 40k ped.

I personaly newer heard of this avatar, but hey how bad can he be when a number of ppl trust him with their gear?

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    Well that's good news.

I don't actually agree with long term locks; all issues have the potential to be resolved or should at least be given a judgement so that you're in a position to either challange that decision or accept MA's judgement.

You will know more than anyone what the issues might be. Now lets assume for a moment that a certain activity could be questionable regardless of your interpretation of the rules. It might be better to accept a compromise 'without predudice' to enable your account to be reactivated.

That comes down to what matters to you most, does an active account hold more value to you than a certain value of peds you could potentially lose. If the active account is more important to you, then you could approach the problem from another angle, and make MA an offer of resolution.

You could either make an offer (as I say without predudice), or ask MA their value of the dispute to put the matter to bed. Or continue the stalemate. Life is about compromise, go find it. Maybe suggest to MA that the activities whch they are unhappy about wont happen again, although 'alone' I don't think that's going to make the grade add an offer.

All the best

Rick
    I wrote them many times and you all have seen the correspondence with them I have posted in another post, they simply ignore my suggestions, solutions to this problem, not problems tell me what was wrong and their solutions, and in the answer silence.
    At the moment I have only one suspicion that I could temporarily block - this is what was purchased, what the item from the auction at which the avatar may manipulate the auction or were simply stolen
    Last edited by InvisibleAndre; 02-20-2019 at 06:44.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pechunter View Post
    Tbh im a little worried to as a heavy depositor, i`ts all fine and dandy aslong as peds go in but when u try and make a withdrawal thats when MA look into your account and looking for any suspicious activity or any reason to not pay out actually. MA let andrew go at his business untill he tried to withdraw 40k ped.

I personaly newer heard of this avatar, but hey how bad can he be when a number of ppl trust him with their gear?
    Many players here know me and I have repeatedly taken things just like that and always returned them back on time and they can confirm it. I've been playing this game for 10 years and you think all I could do is be so stupid and break the rules knowing that I could get banned for it ? and to lose everything is to be a complete fool.
    It is clear that there are a certain number of players who are your opponents and just hate you and write all the dirt.

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    with no serious reason ?!

When forum asked who he is his brother, everyone knew that avatar and he was only playing in auction , now i wont assume what he did but guess it was really fucking the game since they got banned.
    What is the problem of being a resaller more than a hunter, since when is it illegally?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayka View Post
    What is the problem of being a resaller more than a hunter, since when is it illegally?
    None of that are a problem but he is not locked for any of that.Market manipulation is.
    When you combine that with multiple accounts, multiple reports for different aspects of the game from so many players you get this result.I wish I could go into detail but I don't know exactly what he did so I won't speculate.
    I am sure you guys know it better and please don't sell us donuts, we are not stupid.Some of us breath this game as we breath air.
    Wait for Mindark to answer and make sure you respond back with what they request ok?
    If they did not respond on you by now its because you failed to do your job as they requested period.

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    None of that are a problem but he is not locked for any of that.Market manipulation is.
    When you combine that with multiple accounts, multiple reports for different aspects of the game from so many players you get this result.I wish I could go into detail but I don't know exactly what he did so I won't speculate.
    I am sure you guys know it better and please don't sell us donuts, we are not stupid.Some of us breath this game as we breath air.
    Wait for Mindark to answer and make sure you respond back with what they request ok?
    If they did not respond on you by now its because you failed to do your job as they requested period.
    Suspicion of manipulation!
    Multiple avatars slandered him and his real brother so about multiple reports you're absolutely right!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    yee yeeck ck
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    None... Some of us breath this game as we breath air.
    ...period.

I am worry about you because I care

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Invisible Andre Junior
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Yes, for players like you, it may be the only income in real life, but for me it's not. I like and so answered all the questions that you asked all the people in my thread and tried to do everything 100% but the fact that there are haters it's understandable but what happens with MA it's not OK if I did something wrong then no problem tell all, if not then hell let me continue playing that's all

Andre suffers from multiple personalities ?

His English fluctuates from absolute Zero and totally unintelligible on some threads, to close to perfect gentelman speaking on some others..

Just to answer your question Foudil, yes, if a case is in hands of justice, then it can last for many years.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast