Suggestion: Click to Move

fred5283

Stalker
Society
AO
Norian Norian Xx
Please add back the "Click to Move" functionality. It was removed in the latest patch:

"...Removed the “click on ground to move” feature, which is obsolete in the new interaction system..."

It is advantageous to have this functionality in regards to how some people play (remote desktop).

o gawd - please put that in a tool or something - that was the most annoying thing on the planet next to hairy nipples :)

o gawd - please put that in a tool or something - that was the most annoying thing on the planet next to hairy nipples :)

Maybe for you, but a must have for how some people play - can be added to the options list with a checkbox is what I'm thinking. Turn on if you want, turn off if you don't want.

Maybe for you, but a must have for how some people play - can be added to the options list with a checkbox is what I'm thinking. Turn on if you want, turn off if you don't want.

It always was in options "move to target on interaction", would be nice to have it optional

It should be an option:

O > Click to move [X] > Save

Last edited:
It should be an option:

O > Click to move [X] > Save

This. Make it an option and have it unchecked by default. Have to enable it if you want to use it.

Bump for good luck!

Adapt or Die....

Let's say you develop software people use to run their business. The software used to have a feature, that an update does not have. They request, peacefully, to have that option re-added (even in a limited fashion at that). Your customer service team responds to that customer with 'Adapt or Die'

You run a great business

Dang, I used that a lot too. I hope they bring it back. That feature in the past definitely aided people who are disabled or can't use the keyboard fully for whatever reason.

Dang, I used that a lot too. I hope they bring it back. That feature in the past definitely aided people who are disabled or can't use the keyboard fully for whatever reason.

Yes! Seems like adding this back shouldn’t be an issue...

I miss the function alot. Used to use it to walk to mining claims. Especially good when I was over loaded and needed to go up hill. Let me answer chats while I waddled to claim.

My vote bring it back please

I have no idea why this feature is considered obsolete. In the past, when I wanted to move forward, I'd just click on the sky or at a remote point on the ground. Now, I have to move my hand from the mouse to the keyboard and press "R".

It actually seems to be a step backwards as I need to perform more actions for the same result. And with reduced functionality as I can move forward, but am unable to move forward to a certain spot and stop.

Please bring this back.

everyone going on about adding this feature back.. what is it exactly you want it for? im pretty sure as of right now we can click and move.. can also right click a target once to kill it and then again to loot. u can press left and right mouse buttons now to move.. I cant think of a situation youd might be the click to move unless you had no left arm and only had your index finger on right hand.

We don't have any plans of bringing "Click To Move" functionality back. It conflicts with movement and targeting system, both code and design in general. If necessary, other implementations will looked at to cover the needs the players have instead.

We don't have any plans of bringing "Click To Move" functionality back. It conflicts with movement and targeting system, both code and design in general. If necessary, other implementations will looked at to cover the needs the players have instead.

Boooooo! :)

But I appreciate the reply and explanation.

One last ditch effort - what about double click to move, could that work? I think there was an option in the past to change from double to single. Maybe a double click won’t effect functionality? Let us know, thanks!

Bump for "Double Click to Move"!!! :)

Back