I am pis###

just recreate your keyboard for me was a total mess :laugh: they added this txt in your documents

Previous custom keybinding settings have been saved in a text file in the following directory on your computer:
Documents/Entropia Universe/Removed key mappings and icons.txt

yep opened that file, totally useless, 3 keys!

Anyway thats least of my problems, configured my keyboard, except the mouse bindings are impossible, furthermore, I stay behind my list

Its not easy to leave if you have a few thousand euros in this game!

tell me about it! But I am willing to take that challenge at this point in time!

If you use the interact option istead use tool option it works at least for solo jobs.

Still the problem to heal teams, if not member of the team yourself.

Another thing is the visibility of the buffs (devine).

Well I took this opportunity to get drunk, tommorrow I am going to ask you for a clear explaination, would love to heal again, told few hunters no today because I dont want them to die on my watch

tell me about it! But I am willing to take that challenge at this point in time!

It was the answer for Korin Dante MDe and it gives nothing to tell you and also no challenge...

It was the answer for Korin Dante MDe and it gives nothing to tell you and also no challenge...

'hey crunch am crunch, am trying to be a happy drunk atm, so what you just wrote doesn;t compute with my brain right now :) Maybe I will understand it tommorrow ;)

Seriously, as far as I can be atm, I am really sad about not being able to be a good healer, it is just an impossible job (and that makes me not wanting to try hunting or do other stuff), that I did not state any positive points is just because the negative ones hugely overwhelm any sight at the possible positive ones. There are only few persons that know how much impact these changes have to my life. And I surely aint discussion those in public.

Againt better knowledge, I have little hope somehwere in the back of my brain, certainly not concious, that there will be changes. But right now, I will grab another beer and maybe some choclat from that nice woman earlier in this thread and enjoy the moment without eu

Yes your right, its better to go away from computer and watch netflix or do something else..on the other side the summer is comming and with this update i go better out and enjoy the nature in the next days...

i don't get it - why at least could not select avatar as target as long as it is not used for making dmg :(
hp bar removal :(
all of this to fix pvp which most here are not using
and they say to fight bots (which is questionable it seems it has become even easier with the new actions)

Quit bringing up PvP as if that is the reason for the fix, and there are far more PvPers than you think.. Most just aren't doing it as much because it is more expensive than it has ever been, and there is nothing to pay that loss back.

The botting is super annoying to me and i like that MA is taking actions against this. Takes away from the credibility of the game especially in a real cash economy. There were plenty of high level players using bots. I for one am happy that it is going to take them a while to figure out how to bot again, and it may be much harder now.

I like this update thus far. I will test it more tonight.

Quit bringing up PvP as if that is the reason for the fix, and there are far more PvPers than you think.. Most just aren't doing it as much because it is more expensive than it has ever been, and there is nothing to pay that loss back.

The botting is super annoying to me and i like that MA is taking actions against this. Takes away from the credibility of the game especially in a real cash economy. There were plenty of high level players using bots. I for one am happy that it is going to take them a while to figure out how to bot again, and it may be much harder now.

But my dear sir Zippo, what has botting to do with the points I brought up my dear? I can put a beer to my mouth atm, but I can not click to heal?

But my dear sir Zippo, what has botting to do with the points I brought up my dear? I can put a beer to my mouth atm, but I can not click to heal?

In time my dear Trifle. MA will fix this thing up for healers :)

Yeah new ceo would do things better, well nothing changed only got worse for me (and I am not alone in this)

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's called rebranding, common market tactic to bring credibility back to an establishment that has lost it.

I had finally begun planning a deposit for UL Perseus, and I just began Mission Galactica. But with hunting in such a sadly broken state, I'm not willing to tackle anything bigger than Daily Hunter 1, and MA can expect me to take 3 to 4 days of play per daily.

Bring back health bars, select next target, and toggle auto use, and fix select next target so that we turn to face the selected target before moving to it, and so that it selects the nearest target that has not been engaged by someone else.

And get rid of those mobs that only draw the lower half of their body and are non-targetable.

All of those points are costing MA money in the form of hunter deposits until they are fixed. And no, I'm not going to switch to crafting, it's worse. Nor mining, because it doesn't entertain me.

Chime in that everything triffle and goni said. Been a long time fapper in this game. Funny enough i come from a first person shooter/PVP background. Fapping is straight out cancer right now. Its very dangerous for both. I used to think i got tunnel vision before but now i can't even take half a glance at wtf is going on without risk of the hunter dying.

I posted this in another thread figure i'd dump it here as well.

Fapping.... for the love of god we need health bars... a few ways to fix this is when healing tools equipped player health bars are displayed over their names for say 20m in all directions. Or allow targeting of players or something but not being able to see other players health bars is a major problem.... more so when dealing with shared loot mobs and so forth. Not everyone wants to team and with shared loot not everyone can team. Currently fapping is cancer. Also auto-tool usage for fapping is just a mess.
Just a note, I'm a pro healer from WoW, and it's about bars. Can't get to pro level performance without them.

when healing tools equipped player health bars (should be) displayed over their names for say 20m in all directions. Or allow targeting of players or something but not being able to see other players health bars is a major problem.... more so when dealing with shared loot mobs and so forth. Not everyone wants to team and with shared loot not everyone can team.
:wise: this solution has my vote :wise:

Just a note, I'm a pro healer from WoW, and it's about bars. Can't get to pro level performance without them.

In professional wow events 3v3 arena matches :

Players may not use 3rd party Add-ons.
All User Interface setups will be confined to the Blizzard default options.

Only pve raiders use adons and interface bars.

YOU DON'T NEED BARS to perform any hunting or healing jobs.You need them just because you are used with it.
I can easily fap 6 people hunting the same mob without drag their hp and none of them will die because I miss a heal on them.That will require my full focus and game mechanic understanding and how the mob position and attack certain people on different area around me.This job will prevent me scratching my balls while doing so or use auto clicker on a hp bar or perhaps any other whatever 3rd party software or any other shit I don't know , just saying.

indeed ... the new system require full focus and full attention, understanding of game mechanics and a big amount of adaptability. I never hunt with mobs hp bar dragged. I think this update is a good one because prevent players from doing things in entropia while semi afk or watching movies in the background.

I personally hope MA to do more things and implement new skills on main 3 professions: hunting, mining, crafting for high lvl players, in order to motivate more the new comers and to give a fresh enjoyment for the old ones.
Also they must do to things to bring alive lootable pvp, in order to give the player a sens of why they shoud skill up, get better gear, investing more time and energy, and not at all to have a much more fun. The unique lootable system make me to play this game and trying to be as best i can. And i'm sure there are others the same.

Chears.

indeed ... the new system require full focus and full attention, understanding of game mechanics and a big amount of adaptability. I never hunt with mobs hp bar dragged. I think this update is a good one because prevent players from doing things in entropia while semi afk or watching movies in the background.

I personally hope MA to do more things and implement new skills on main 3 professions: hunting, mining, crafting for high lvl players, in order to motivate more the new comers and to give a fresh enjoyment for the old ones.
Also they must do to things to bring alive lootable pvp, in order to give the player a sens of why they shoud skill up, get better gear, investing more time and energy, and not at all to have a much more fun. The unique lootable system make me to play this game and trying to be as best i can. And i'm sure there are others the same.

Chears.

doing things semi afk is 90% of the revenue generated for MA. if you now have to fully focus on the game instead of watching netflix id say most of them will just stop playing the game. why put your whole focus on grinding 16k mobs of each type. something thats incredibly boring got turned interesting by using netflix in the meantime.

when its not possible anymore to use netflix in the meantime that just means that people are gonna realise how boring the game actually is. not a smart move at all by MA. and dont forget about new player experience. when you see that you have to use like 20 buttons to do basic stuff and most of it is very counterintuitive, e.g. the mouse buttons, then most of them wouldnt even complete the beginner missions.

So hey. Half the stuff is still configurable and the other half can be accomplished by some combination of rightclick and/or pressing F. Keymap is on F10 now, and action library is on N. I have not tested first person, yes over the shoulder is annoying, so is the damned white dot, but with F10, N and the now-universal solution "right click it", I have a very acceptable hunt.... except half the mobs are glitched and unhittable (same glitch that used to only show the bottom half of a mob, except now it draws the entire mob).
Think I might swunt snables til this garbage is fixed.
On the bright side it seems to take more abuse to crash me to desktop now. Thanks for that.

In professional wow events 3v3 arena matches :

Players may not use 3rd party Add-ons.
All User Interface setups will be confined to the Blizzard default options.

Only pve raiders use adons and interface bars.

YOU DON'T NEED BARS to perform any hunting or healing jobs.You need them just because you are used with it.
I can easily fap 6 people hunting the same mob without drag their hp and none of them will die because I miss a heal on them.That will require my full focus and game mechanic understanding and how the mob position and attack certain people on different area around me.This job will prevent me scratching my balls while doing so or use auto clicker on a hp bar or perhaps any other whatever 3rd party software or any other shit I don't know , just saying.
Bars show me which of my 9 teammates needs a heal and how quickly that fact is changing. You're right, I don't pvp. There's a little more to the game than arenas and the same is true here too.

Here in EU, there are plenty of reasons to prefer not to include the healer in the kill team. That's why EU needs bars for non-teammates.

By the way, auto use isn't gone, it's just combined into the new Panacea Key, F.

I guess all is a preparation for VR glasses :ahh:

It looks to me that fixing pvp is indeed the essence + removing hp bars for afk killing none of which I ever used. Pretty sure by now screwing up solo healers is a side effect as hp bars still there in team.
Not sure what you mean by high level players bottling afk killing using hp bars?

Great hints for the origins of ideas these updates. Thanks :)

indeed ... the new system require full focus and full attention, understanding of game mechanics and a big amount of adaptability.

What i would do is :

Make a team to see hp bars

then use lock target to switch between available avatar, then use the action key to fap.

Make sure you are in third person mode as it is easier to see everyone.

The only downside imo is that the third person view is very short now than it was.

hopes this helps.

Ive never seen the forum so alive lol

I found it little confusing to begin. Sure any new thing is.
Within less than 5 mins though id mapped the basics and was off hunting, learning the rest as i went. I reaaaaly dont get the huge drama people are making.

What i would do is :

Make a team to see hp bars

then use lock target to switch between available avatar, then use the action key to fap.

Make sure you are in third person mode as it is easier to see everyone.

The only downside imo is that the third person view is very short now than it was.

hopes this helps.

Lock target does not work on avatars now, tem members or not, even if you have a healing tool equipped.

This job will prevent me scratching my balls while doing so or use auto clicker on a hp bar or perhaps any other whatever 3rd party software or any other shit I don't know , just saying.

Looks like fleas on your balls will benefit the most from this VU.

aaahahha....MA did it again :)

They have unbelievable capacity of doing things noone ever wanted them to do, things ruining gameplay.
Actually EU playerbase is pretty hard while withstanding that all theese years....and forgiving :eek:

Tbh i never seen in my gaming career more helpless and incompetent MMO dev team than MA one ,and cant understand what is so hard in following honest and meritoric comunity feedback.

when its not possible anymore to use netflix

So the worst part of this update is no more netflix.

when you see that you have to use like 20 buttons to do basic stuff

They put all the previous 20 buttons on the button F, that you also have on right click, or, you can put it on 20 keys of your keyboard, where you had loot, autouse, pick etc

Also - who are you? Why not posting with your main account? :D

I miss the click on mouse and you walk to there. As a miner it was one of the most things i used to get to next location i want drop probes. There are more reasons to, why i liked this feature.

Would like to get this back, or a option to switch this on or off, so ppl how dont like this can switch it off.

Back