I am pis###

as I said yesterday in rookie: after a hard day at work I want to have some fun in the evening. and this forced control change took the fun out of EU. I can see myself quitting now. Not only because of the camera and key change (which obv is a very large decrease in qol), but also because THIS is what they spent their time and effort on instead of an update to pets, housing, space, a new concept like fishing, weekly events for newbies, newbie retention in general, AUCTION REWORK... and so on. mindark has become grinding gear games. the important things are never tackled, instead content is recycled with marginal differences (just look at the shitty events in this game) and when something new is added, it's related to graphics or some change that nobody wanted in the first place. last year or so was EXACTLY like that

keeping things the same would've been barely enough (I mean there sure is enough to do in the game as it is). but that AND ruining the camera system is simply too much

after some serious addiction, I managed to quit path of exile forever. that means I can also quit this game (though it will be harder cause I have to somehow sell my in-game assets first, which is a massive pain). let's see first whether they fix a few things, but the q&a session recently really really painted the future of this game in a drab colour scheme

It's not, the interface could already use some tweaking.

But not a completely overall that cut players gameplay.

it is definitely the worst ever. I mean what could possibly be worse?!? even loot 2.0 doesn't come close. :confused:

think that's kinda rudish bro. OP just needs to cool off a bit then make note of the change. then apply to MA on the question rounds. got to be civil or you'll be ignored. stables is a tough issue and i think they don't have a clue how to deal with it. but as with any matter of great complexity one step at a time. have the faith it will resolve and voila guess what...

stables is extremely easy to deal with. pet level = % buff to damage per second. BAM everyone wants to have a (high level) pet all of a sudden

stables is extremely easy to deal with. pet level = % buff to damage per second. BAM everyone wants to have a (high level) pet all of a sudden

What does this bring for stables?

What i would do is :

Make a team to see hp bars

then use lock target to switch between available avatar, then use the action key to fap.

Make sure you are in third person mode as it is easier to see everyone.

The only downside imo is that the third person view is very short now than it was.

hopes this helps.

I never heal in third person, because you need to aim at the hunters hitbox, in third person view I am not able to do so, yes I understand that could be a big flaw at my side, but I really can;t, this new camera view in first is unplayable for me makes me dizzy, feeling sick within a few minutes, thats not excegerated. For some people with certain handicaps/whatever eu was playable, for me now it is not for several reasons. And yes I might not be the average (perfectly) healthy person playing, but I do know other players who aren;t and they also have big troubles with this update (like I pointed out, getting sick), and yes some healthy people too. I don;t mean this as a pitty party, can;t care less about pitty, just stating facts, before anyone starts judging once again

Oh to add, people started talking botting, netflix, keymapping. I did not mention any of that in my openening post, nor do I care. I only stated I can;t program my mouse using the EU keyboard lay out as it doesn;t let my mouse do what I assigned there so I have it like the old again.

I am a bit confused why that's is added to the mix. And I really don;t want to think about such things right now. If I can not see the hunters hp when I am not in their team as a healer, I don;t know where to click my mouse to heal the right person. Really don;t understand where all the other mentioned stuff got to do with that. Ok well, don;t want to think about hat now. My sort of holiday is starting tonight or tommorrow morning as my friend from the UK is arriving with his plane in an hour. Gotten to know him in 2006 in EU, since we met irl in 2017 we gotten to be real life friends, an example how EU actually added to social life and meeting awesome people and become real friends.

Until they decide to or not bring back draggable hp bars I suggest to play in 3rd person and hover over the players, or just tell the hunters to make a team. either that or you can play in 1st person mode and use mouse hovering aswell.
I know it will probably be a big change but you also need to learn to adapt if you want to keep playing a game, the camera system was complete garbage and needed an update, they can't ignore updating a game because a few people won't adapt to new changes to the system.

It has been very hard for me to get used to this system aswell, with both healing and hunting but I can definitely see the potential that the new system brings when all the kinks are taken care of, which should be very soon.

Oh to add, people started talking botting, netflix, keymapping. I did not mention any of that in my openening post, nor do I care. I only stated I can;t program my mouse using the EU keyboard lay out as it doesn;t let my mouse do what I assigned there so I have it like the old again.

I am a bit confused why that's is added to the mix. And I really don;t want to think about such things right now. If I can not see the hunters hp when I am not in their team as a healer, I don;t know where to click my mouse to heal the right person. Really don;t understand where all the other mentioned stuff got to do with that. Ok well, don;t want to think about hat now. My sort of holiday is starting tonight or tommorrow morning as my friend from the UK is arriving with his plane in an hour. Gotten to know him in 2006 in EU, since we met irl in 2017 we gotten to be real life friends, an example how EU actually added to social life and meeting awesome people and become real friends.

Until they decide to or not bring back draggable hp bars I suggest to play in 3rd person and hover over the players, or just tell the hunters to make a team. either that or you can play in 1st person mode and use mouse hovering aswell.
I know it will probably be a big change but you also need to learn to adapt if you want to keep playing a game, the camera system was complete garbage and needed an update, they can't ignore updating a game because a few people won't adapt to new changes to the system.

It has been very hard for me to get used to this system aswell, with both healing and hunting but I can definitely see the potential that the new system brings when all the kinks are taken care of, which should be very soon.

Where did I say I do not want to adapt?

In professional wow events 3v3 arena matches :

Players may not use 3rd party Add-ons.
All User Interface setups will be confined to the Blizzard default options.

Only pve raiders use adons and interface bars.

YOU DON'T NEED BARS to perform any hunting or healing jobs.You need them just because you are used with it.
I can easily fap 6 people hunting the same mob without drag their hp and none of them will die because I miss a heal on them.That will require my full focus and game mechanic understanding and how the mob position and attack certain people on different area around me.This job will prevent me scratching my balls while doing so or use auto clicker on a hp bar or perhaps any other whatever 3rd party software or any other shit I don't know , just saying.

Hello Messi, it is not for everyone like you say. Yes you can accomplish healing people in team without the hp bars. That does not mean that everyone can do that or is as good in playing like you, or has the right set of enough abilities irl to pull that off. (hp bars in combination with the other stuff on my list)

So hey. Half the stuff is still configurable and the other half can be accomplished by some combination of rightclick and/or pressing F. Keymap is on F10 now, and action library is on N.

Yeah its mappable to keyboard, but the most important things are not mapable ---- mouse buttons!

The mouswheelclick - look behind
Left mouse - shoot/interact
Right mouse - open interact menue

Let me map this, and I will be able to play the style I am used to do befor, but moues is not mapable

I never heal in third person, because you need to aim at the hunters hitbox

Obviously they dont get it why we do it that way !

Even worse that we dont have a crosshair anymore, have you tried to see that damn white dot on someone who is wearing a EON armor?

Its impossible to aim the propper target.

They dont even know how difficult and important this correct aiming is vs the mobs that strike through the hunter (Marcimex Queen, Eomons), where you often have to aim on feet or head of the hunter to avoid clicking onto mob instead hunter.

The list of this anoying mobs is much longer if you heal a melee hunter, where every second mobs strikes through them what makes proffessional healing more difficult.

Well thats the issues for healers I discovered years ago and get used to it and learned how to avoid the glitches, but now without the crosshair and without the healthbars it looks so impossible to do a proffessional healjob.

AND DONT LISTEN TO MESSI, he is hunter NOT A HEALER.

Question to Messi:
How many hours proffessional heal jobs have you done in EU ?
3+ hrs a day ?

I really dont need your answer, your experience in that proffession is surely a lot less than Trifle´s who is healer since I know EU.

Fact is you have to put some effort now. At least till someone find the road.

Hunter will need healer so your profession is not dead for sure. As if you could be able to do cooking or swelling while healing, not sure

So the worst part of this update is no more netflix.

Well not for me or Trifle or Bunny or any other healer.

Most healers I know, are full focused on their job.

Speaking for myself, I even set my status to: DO NOT DISTURB.
I dont answer any PMs while healing.
I dont chat while healing, except important things to team or hunter whom I am healing!
I also disable some chats that may distract my focus for some seconds by reading it.

I am full focused on my job, and my customers can expect that I am full focused on them, as I charge 5$/hour for my service.

The problems we healers have with this VU has really nothing to do with doing semi AFK things!

Its about missing healthbars, its about manual aiming, its about NO crosshair.

Thats the things we need to be as proffessional as we have been the past years!

Question to Messi:
How many hours proffessional heal jobs have you done in EU ?
3+ hrs a day ?

It does not worth my time to be a professional healer.I have better things to do as active hunter.
If I become one I will probably become the best healer ingame.
Very good pc/internet, 15%reload, divine, multiple ships, armor on me, I never die to a mob if my hunter dies, instant pos to a safe location before the hunter charge tp chip, mod resto in between etc, I know hit mechanics on all mobs ingame, mob collision etc, no hp bars drag ofc.

It does not worth my time to be a professional healer.I have better things to do as active hunter.
If I become one I will probably become the best healer ingame.
Very good pc/internet, 15%reload, divine, multiple ships, armor on me, I never die to a mob if my hunter dies, instant pos to a safe location before the hunter charge tp chip, mod resto in between etc, I know hit mechanics on all mobs ingame, mob collision etc, no hp bars drag ofc.

Thank you but this reaction doesnt help at all.

Goni explained it much clearer than me. Thank you Goni :)

And while healing it is not worth your time, you make it sound demaining. I get joy out of healing and the challenge to get to lvl 100 in it is real. Hell, I don;t have to defend why I heal. Nor do you have to explain why you enjoy hunting. Or anyone in whatever they do. And bragging doesn;t suit anyone

It does not worth my time to be a professional healer.

And you are still as arrogant as always!

While I often have to agree to your post when it is about hunting, the thing here is different.

How do you exactly see this white dot on a white background to know where you aim at?

Please explain!

How do you see who gets the next hit, when mobs suddenly swith target without even turning or moving or doing anything that makes it somehow visible that mob switched target?
Thats why we want to see the healthbars!

Please explain!

I never ever clicked on a healthbar since I am started healer jobs, I just want it to see who got hit!
How do I see in time who get hit when I have to hover mouse over several hunters (team) to see their healthconditions? Important on the fast hitting mobs like exterminators!

Please explain!

If you are THE GOD OF EU THAT KNOWS all, then please explain just this 3 points that are most important for healers!

Maybe that would help me and Trifle to stay in our business that is not even worth your time!

And you are still as arrogant as always!

While I often have to agree to your post when it is about hunting, the thing here is different.

How do you exactly see this white dot on a white background to know where you aim at?

Please explain!

Who do you see who gets the next hit, when mobs suddenly swith target without even turning or moving or doing anything that makes it somehow visible that mob switched target?
Thats why we want to see the healthbars!

Please explain!

I never ever clicked on a healthbar since I am started healer jobs, I just want it to see who got hit!
How do I see in time who get hit when I have to hover mouse over several hunters (team) to see their healthconditions? Important on the fast hitting mobs like exterminators!

Please explain!

If you are THE GOD OF EU THAT KNOWS all, then please explain just this 3 points that are most important for healers!

Maybe that would help me and Trifle to stay in our business that is not even worth your time!

You are too busy to check my attitude and you don't focus on what I'm saying.This is how I check what's your main focus in this game.Improving is not one.
First thing.You go first person, equip fap, stick target into the hunter's ass and HOLD mouse1 until it fap that person, if its full hp you keep mouse1 until next hit, if it avatar is 400 hp + and he miss 10-15% hp , you release mouse 1 and wait for the mob to hit next time and then you fap again.If mob's attack animation tends to go past avatar's body and interact with your fap, you target the feet or you move sideways and this way you have full focus.

How do know which target gets attacked? simple, you line your team and you check mob animation and where he face and you go in that direction as well.You assume that main hunter who have the highest dps will have the mob 80% of the time on him (hint, you scan all avatars in question prior to start the job or learn what avatar items and so on) you mouse1 main hunter, if you are so called professional fapper you should know top 100 hunters what tools they have before you start the job and you should not have any surprises.If mob is facing other direction and you still have mouse1 on main hunter and he is full hp it automatically means the mob hit other target and you must swap and get information from where the mob is facing and you immediately swap.

You simply don't need hp bars.Yeah you got used with it but its not needed, make the difference.
I suspect they removed this feature because many bots and 3rd party software was based on click to move and drag bars and do stuff.Now you know that 99% of the actions are done manually by a fucking human person.
Healing service might be harder for some but at least now people that can do it don't use auto clicker and 3rd party software and based on that fact you can step up and charge more (guess what this is a competitive field too)

Instead of complaining find ways to improve because Mindark won't change what they just implemented.
Be ahead of the pack.

You are too busy to check my attitude and you don't focus on what I'm saying.This is how I check what's your main focus in this game.Improving is not one.
First thing.You go first person, equip fap, stick target into the hunter's ass and HOLD mouse1 until it fap that person, if its full hp you keep mouse1 until next hit, if it avatar is 400 hp + and he miss 10-15% hp , you release mouse 1 and wait for the mob to hit next time and then you fap again.If mob's attack animation tends to go past avatar's body and interact with your fap, you target the feet or you move sideways and this way you have full focus.

How do know which target gets attacked? simple, you line your team and you check mob animation and where he face and you go in that direction as well.You assume that main hunter who have the highest dps will have the mob 80% of the time on him (hint, you scan all avatars in question prior to start the job or learn what avatar items and so on) you mouse1 main hunter, if you are so called professional fapper you should know top 100 hunters what tools they have before you start the job and you should not have any surprises.If mob is facing other direction and you still have mouse1 on main hunter and he is full hp it automatically means the mob hit other target and you must swap and get information from where the mob is facing and you immediately swap.

You simply don't need hp bars.Yeah you got used with it but its not needed, make the difference.
I suspect they removed this feature because many bots and 3rd party software was based on click to move and drag bars and do stuff.Now you know that 99% of the actions are done manually by a fucking human person.
Healing service might be harder for some but at least now people that can do it don't use auto clicker and 3rd party software and based on that fact you can step up and charge more (guess what this is a competitive field too)

Instead of complaining find ways to improve because Mindark won't change what they just implemented.
Be ahead of the pack.

I still see no solution........you aint taking the other flaws into account

sigh

I am too tired for this, I go to bed

(and yes I know that for people that don;t heal a lot ingame can;t understand healing is not that easy, am done explaining it, thank to the forces Goni is here to help me make things clear, but it doesn;t seem to compute with some people)

Looks like MA screwed the pooch once again.

Nothing new here!
Thats actually how we already do it!

Beside that, those with 400 HP is a handful, most my customers have way less HP!
Most times its hunters that cant stand a crit of the mob of choice and often cant stand a second hit if heal doesn´t come in time.
Those who can stand a crit/second hit, are really easy to heal, even without HP bars :)

Well, if mob animations would work properly and mobs would actually face their target, it would work, but I have seen mobs that even hit players behind them without even turning or without any animation, that indicated that. I also have seen hits without a mob attack animation at all. Very often the mob animations is out of sync with actual attacks hitting, the animation sligthly delayed. The HP bar always was much more accurate, than relying on this visible things.
If the hunters stay close side by side in front of a big mob, there will not be any visible movement/animation at all that indicates that mob switched the target.
Whats left is, that if HP of the hunter you aim onto does not decrease mob hit someone else (well it could also be an evade or missed).
In that case I have to start hovering over the other hunters in team (instead already knowing who received the hit by seeing the HP bar), which takes time (even if its only milliseconds). While now I have to hover over every member of the team to seek who gots hit, the mob may hit again and still dont know whom this mob hits.
Speak I lose time hovering force and back through the team, sure I will find the hunter who got hit and heal him, but this many milliseconds delay can sum up to a second so that my FAP (even with 15% reload) may stuck in reload in a critical situation, speak hunter dies! Especially when mob swicthes targets after every, which happens fairly often if all the hunter have nearly same level and DPS, this is a great anoyance not having the healthbars.

I totally agree when healing a solo hunter, its absolutely not a problem.
For teams considering the glitches with mob animations and big mobs that simply dont give any hint by animations whom they actually attack its not really practicable.

Sure its doable, but its a lot less quality healing than it used to be befor with the healthbars visible!

Well I dont think there ever have been many autoclicker healers in the upper class of healers, as autouse is simply not good for healing jobs. As hunter would notice who is autobot and who is real healer. Never would hire the autobot again, while adding the real healer to my friendlist. Most my jobs come over friendlist requests and rarly over my advertising in FAP channel.
Seriously I doubt that increasing my hour fee would help to get more customers, and yes its a competitve field, but lately there come more high end FAPs into game and competiotion gets harder.

Be ahead of the pack.

Well, I surely wont give up and still will try to offer good service and be one of the upperclass good healers.
Still like to complain if MA decides to make my EU live harder.

I still see no solution........you aint taking the other flaws into account

The message wasn't intended to you or to help you.I just responded to a question.

Thank you for not helping. :eek:

Well, if I wouldn´t have know everything he explained, it surely would be a little help.

Sad thing the reallity in game is different to Messis idea about healing, speak he simply has zero experience in heal services and cant see the glitches which make his style a bad style compared to using healthbars as we used to do it a decade, untill latest VU, when it got removed.

Botting cant be the reason for it, as botting is still possible and now even gives an even bigger advantage to those that use bots.

As I read from other threads, some people think Messi himself is using bots, so I am not surprised he likes this VU as he will have now an even bigger advantage than befor.

Well, atm I am simply not in the mood to log in and play something else for a while.
No deposits from me the next 2 month.

Thank you for not helping. :eek:

messi never says anything to help, but only to show again and again how much superior he is to others... :bowdown:

It is a real need for him.
He constantly needs to reassure himself..

Inferiority complex IRL. :wise:

Sad thing the reallity in game is different to Messis idea about healing, speak he simply has zero experience in heal services and cant see the glitches which make his style a bad style compared to using healthbars as we used to do it a decade, untill latest VU, when it got removed.

Its not sad we all are different and we see things different.I encourage everyone to make everything in a different way.I did it my way and mostly everything I did in this game was completely opposite to what everyone is doing it.
You do it with bars I never used bars (healing or hunting).
Developers come and say ok no more bars.I work with what I got and I do my best out of it.There are gliches what can you do? You understand how they work and you react with what you got.
I might have zero experience in your eyes but I am ready anytime for a fapper challenge with anyone in this game.
I might lose but hey I have zero experience but god forbid you lose:)
Botting cant be the reason for it, as botting is still possible and now even gives an even bigger advantage to those that use bots.

It can be the reason or not we don't know.Its early stages.
As I read from other threads, some people think Messi himself is using bots, so I am not surprised he likes this VU as he will have now an even bigger advantage than befor.

If you read more you will find others saying I have 7 employees so you better choose a side.Either way if you find me doing something suspicions check what mob I'm hunting and interact with me do a video and report me.
Also I suggest you should ask all your friends to do the same.

I am amazed to see how easy this community create their own unique truth about certain things in this game.

While I do understand the OP and many others about the health bars, sorry to say, all of you who got used to this system got into bad habits.

So much, that MA made some changes that screw you all but also screw many assholes using bots.

When I started to play Entropia (called at the time Project Entropia), there were no health bars, there were no auto clicks, there were no L items, nothing.

Fappers exist since Entropia got online, it was one of the first things people figure out that a service fap was a good business.

At the time, one fapper could handle 4 or 5 players, but he was focused 100% in what he was doing.

Sure, health bars got the job easier but it is not impossible. People got dependent of things that are now removed.

One a personal note, I feel like I am playing the "old style PE" now.

Also, for the one that hunted manually (that means doing all your shit by yourself) targeting a mob was always a issue due to miss a shot because you lost target by mob movement. The new system, for manual hunting is amazing and the target is always there and you never miss a shot causing to lose time (not talking about misses or evades).

MA will never make a change to please all of us, some changes are good others are not, but no everyone will be happy.

I like the new system and also I miss the "next target+auto-click" combo. It would allow me a lazy hunting for low level mobs to increase iron mission counter.

Overall the new system is good, but it needs improvements and even today we already got a small patch to fix somethings.

Give it a month or so, and MA will get on it.

Unless is a thing that about 90% of the community do not like, they take action, for example, the removal of ammo from loot (finally).

So, take it easy all of you.

Have fun.:cool:

Reactions: San
Back