I am pis###

still didn't log in again, but doesn't look like a complete revert option will be put in so eventually I'll have to deal with selling off my stuff one way or another... :mad:

I was under the impression you quit last time when you said you quit.Did you bluff or it was cheap blackmail on MA.

Sorry but it is all still f****

Look:

here I am using the function follow??? It is that I know who I am following, but where the F is he?

And here below a screenshot of me clicking the heal button, and as u can see that TINY white dot I am perfectly aiming at him, but it is healing me?????

And all the other things I mentioned also not working, but these two screenshots make perfectly clear that healing, well..........

Edit: hunter said he wasnt injured so thats why I healed myself, but without hp bar I do NOT know when he is injured! And before people start telling me off, I need to click a button to heal, as autotool from EU doesnt work, as soon as hunter is full hp it stops, so u keep clicking the autotool than, stupid system

Last edited:
History for support case 369356:

2019-03-01 15:38 You wrote:

pls have a look at my opening post at forum:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?309038-I-am-pis

than have a look at my last post pls:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...038-I-am-pis&p=3697541&viewfull=1#post3697541

As you can understand you made the healer jobs totally impossible/obsolete! Let alone people with rsi for example have to push a lot more buttons and need to make a lot more movements with their arms/hands.

I can only guess about MA's reasons to make it this terrible. Only negative ideas come to mind.

And the configuration of the mouse on the ingame keyboard is totally useless, it doesnt let my mouse do what I want even when I assigned the right commands there.

The only real problem I see here, is that you can't see HP of avatar to heal.

Solution couldn't be easier: TEAM.

Hunters don't want to team whith a healer ?
Why ?
They want their name in global chat or HoF ?

But if they need a healer that means they can't hunt the mob by themself. (I've even seen sometimes 1 hunter whith 2 healers on his ass.. :rolleyes:)

Someone killing a mob whith help of someone else is called team work.
Someone + someone is a team...
1 hunter + 1 healer = TEAM. :wise:

Of course you see his hp if you have the target on him.Its just that you don't see it in a bar you can drag , that's a different story.

Of course you see his hp if you have the target on him.Its just that you don't see it in a bar you can drag , that's a different story.

On second picture you can see that the aim (white dot) is on avatar, but there is no HP nor name of avatar.
Maybe it's on cursor mode, but I can't see cursor anywhere on the picture.. :scratch2:

And she said
And here below a screenshot of me clicking the heal button, and as u can see that TINY white dot I am perfectly aiming at him, but it is healing me?????

So I don't know, but anyway if it's about statue bar that is needed, then answer is the same: TEAM.

Solution couldn't be easier: TEAM.

Hunters don't want to team whith a healer ?
Why ?
They want their name in global chat or HoF ?

But if they need a healer that means they can't hunt the mob by themself. (I've even seen sometimes 1 hunter whith 2 healers on his ass.. :rolleyes:)

Someone killing a mob whith help of someone else is called team work.
Someone + someone is a team...
1 hunter + 1 healer = TEAM. :wise:

To the red part:
Have seen that too, it was Yoda when Mulciber was introduced, but well by your definition Yoda is a noob who cant hunt high end mobs on his own -- LMAO !

To the rest:
For a single hunter no need of dragged healthbars, for me it works without that and even worked in the past, but it is more comfortable.

For teams it could be different:
Some teams use loot and damage trackers to calculate loot distribution at the end of the hunt to split valuables with MU based on their contribution. If there is healerloot, it makes things more complicated.
Cant disable healerloots, so healer has to be outside of team.

Its not all black and white, there is a lot of greys in between.

If you ask me:
Bring back the healthbars, even if its non interactive, just to observe it would do the job for healers.

I'm glad that you read my quotes, remember them, and use them.

I think the main problem whith MA is that they set things to white or black, it looks like they don't know there is shades of grey.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...w-and-Guides&p=3690095&highlight=#post3690095
(by chance, the post following mine is yours.. :rolleyes:)

Anyway, I guess you missed the one about Sophism..

" Sophistry is reasoning that seems plausible on a superficial level but is actually unsound, or reasoning that is used to deceive."

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...gout-exploit&p=3650584&highlight=#post3650584

To the red part:
Have seen that too, it was Yoda when Mulciber was introduced, but well by your definition Yoda is a noob who cant hunt high end mobs on his own -- LMAO !

Glad again, that it mades you laugh.. But it's only in your mind..
You should read twice.
Where do you see I'm saying that needs a healer is "noob" ?

All I said is that it's a team work and so should be in team.

Some teams use loot and damage trackers to calculate loot distribution at the end of the hunt to split valuables with MU based on their contribution. If there is healerloot, it makes things more complicated.
Cant disable healerloots, so healer has to be outside of team.

What are you talking about ? :scratch2:
How a healer in team will makes you unable to share items ?
What healer loot ? I think it's gone, MA removed it, and anyway if it's still here, you can set it to 0%.

So to this, I can only repeat: "Reasoning that seems plausible on a superficial level but is actually unsound, or reasoning that is used to deceive."

For a single hunter no need of dragged healthbars, for me it works without that and even worked in the past, but it is more comfortable.

If you read my previous posts, you will see I never used statue bars myself, I don't need it.
But despite that, I was one of the first to tell that MA should let them as an option for people that are used to it.

So, don't get me wrong.

But MA decided to remove them for some reason.
Some people tell it's about botting, I have no idea..

Anyway, all I said here is that the "problem" she talk about can EASILY be fixed by using TEAM.

And I confirm that again.

FWIW, I support Trifle's right to be pis###. I am too.

The issue isn't people quitting after VU 16.0, they'll just Fade To Grey (go inactive)

Obviously they dont get it why we do it that way !

Even worse that we dont have a crosshair anymore, have you tried to see that damn white dot on someone who is wearing a EON armor?

Its impossible to aim the propper target.

They dont even know how difficult and important this correct aiming is vs the mobs that strike through the hunter (Marcimex Queen, Eomons), where you often have to aim on feet or head of the hunter to avoid clicking onto mob instead hunter.

The list of this anoying mobs is much longer if you heal a melee hunter, where every second mobs strikes through them what makes proffessional healing more difficult.

Well thats the issues for healers I discovered years ago and get used to it and learned how to avoid the glitches, but now without the crosshair and without the healthbars it looks so impossible to do a proffessional healjob.

AND DONT LISTEN TO MESSI, he is hunter NOT A HEALER.

Question to Messi:
How many hours proffessional heal jobs have you done in EU ?
3+ hrs a day ?

I really dont need your answer, your experience in that proffession is surely a lot less than Trifle´s who is healer since I know EU.

Get black marker and make dot on monitor right next to the present white one :ahh::yup:

FWIW, I support Trifle's right to be pis###. I am too.

I support everybody's right to think whatever they want and to tell it. :yup:

If the million videos you post on this forum would have been all as good as this song, I'd spend more time on the forum than ingame.

Devenir gris.. :girl:

If you ask me:
Bring back the healthbars, even if its non interactive, just to observe it would do the job for healers.

That would be a nice solution :)

What are you talking about ? :scratch2:
How a healer in team will makes you unable to share items ?
What healer loot ? I think it's gone, MA removed it, and anyway if it's still here, you can set it to 0%.

So to this, I can only repeat: "Reasoning that seems plausible on a superficial level but is actually unsound, or reasoning that is used to deceive."

Healer loot is not removed its automated by contribution, there is no team without healerloot anymore.
What is removed is the possibility to set a % rate for healerloot.

Obviously you are not a teamhunter, otherwise you should have seen healerloot fairly often past Loot 2.0

If you ask me:

The ships still have their 4 healthbars ( thankfully!) which are non interact-able. So might not be too far fetched of a solution.

Healer loot is not removed its automated by contribution, there is no team without healerloot anymore.
What is removed is the possibility to set a % rate for healerloot.

Obviously you are not a teamhunter, otherwise you should have seen healerloot fairly often past Loot 2.0

So the problem is about the few PEC that healer get on each mob ?

But you said it
Healer loot is not removed its automated by contribution

Healers contibutes to the mob kill, so they contributes to loot.
I don't see any problem whith that.

Then again I'm not saying "don't bring back statue bars".
Just that people should maybe start accepting that hunting whith healer(s) is TEAM WORK.

But you said it

Just that people should maybe start accepting that hunting whith healer(s) is TEAM WORK.

If you want to know it, make a team and do only healing your teammates then you would know how it works but you are talking obviously about things you do not have any knowledge in.

The Contribution of the healer is the decay on his FAP and this is considered in the pay out algorithm so Healer gets loot even though he only healed hunters and not damaged the mob at all. I hope even non team hunters understand this explanation how it works that healers in team get loot.

If you want to know it, make a team and do only healing your teammates then you would know how it works but you are talking obviously about things you do not have any knowledge in.

The Contribution of the healer is the decay on his FAP and this is considered in the pay out algorithm so Healer gets loot even though he only healed hunters and not damaged the mob at all. I hope even non team hunters understand this explanation how it works that healers in team get loot.

Thanks to confirm what I said, but it was not needed.. :scratch2:

I pefectly know how it works, and so the answer is still the same..

Read again.. :rolleyes:

Was away for a month or so! Just came back, downloaded the update and found this SHIT!
Sorry but can't be polite in this!
MINDARK YOUR NEW INTERFACE IDEA SUCKS BIG TIME! You can put it in your $%#%^#&!

Like OP, I decide to say BYE-BYE. Enough is enough.

The ships still have their 4 healthbars ( thankfully!) which are non interact-able. So might not be too far fetched of a solution.

You mean doubleclicking on the healthbar doesn't add a waypoint anymore? It was a noobish feature but it was still a feature.

You mean doubleclicking on the healthbar doesn't add a waypoint anymore? It was a noobish feature but it was still a feature.

You know what, I've not tried! I'll report back in about 15 mins lol

But you said it

A few PEC :D
Brainoil is just a few PEC, sure not to speak of possibility that items can drop to the healer, too.

The problem is that I get paid / hour, why should I get loot on top of that ?

I dont get that logic!

Beside that this healerloot can be seriously weired and sometimes its in no relation to my real contribution.

I absolutely understand that hunters dont want to have the PAID HEALER in team.

I know its possible to trade all the healerloot to the hunters at the end of the hunt, but then again is the problem of distribution of this loots.
Who of the hunters get how much of it?
If they used different weapons it makes things really complicated.

My question to you:

Did you ever hire a healer in your EU history?
Did you ever hire a healer while in a teamhunt?

If you would do that, you would know that healerloot is a problem.

Totally agree to the point that it is teamwork, but teamwork can be done without forming a team aswell.

If we would still have the options we have had in the past when setting up a team, it wouldn´t be a problem - healerloot 0% problem solved, but that has been removed, too!

Well the reason why this healerloot % is removed is very likely due to exploits. Thats another story.
Just give us healthbars and we dont need to have healerloot settings, as we can stay out of team.

A few PEC :D
Brainoil is just a few PEC, sure not to speak of possibility that items can drop to the healer, too.

The problem is that I get paid / hour, why should I get loot on top of that ?

I dont get that logic!

Beside that this healerloot can be seriously weired and sometimes its in no relation to my real contribution.

I absolutely understand that hunters dont want to have the PAID HEALER in team.

I know its possible to trade all the healerloot to the hunters at the end of the hunt, but then again is the problem of distribution of this loots.
Who of the hunters get how much of it?
If they used different weapons it makes things really complicated.

My question to you:

Did you ever hire a healer in your EU history?
Did you ever hire a healer while in a teamhunt?

If you would do that, you would know that healerloot is a problem.

Totally agree to the point that it is teamwork, but teamwork can be done without forming a team aswell.

If we would still have the options we have had in the past when setting up a team, it wouldn´t be a problem - healerloot 0% problem solved, but that has been removed, too!

Well the reason why this healerloot % is removed is very likely due to exploits. Thats another story.
Just give us healthbars and we dont need to have healerloot settings, as we can stay out of team.

I have had esis in healerloot! So I perfectly understand people hiring me and don;t know me well they won;t trust me giving all loot back to them.

Totally agree to the point that it is teamwork

That was the main point, then I'm glad we agree on this. :yup:

We know that heal is now a parameter in the loot calculation.
It probably means that loot is different if the healer is IN or OUT of the team.

Now I can only repeat what I said 2 or 3 times, I'm not against statue bars, if MA think it's ok to add some "inactivated" ones, and that makes eveyone happy, that's good for me. :)

Last edited:
I have had esis in healerloot! So I perfectly understand people hiring me and don;t know me well they won;t trust me giving all loot back to them.

Was it while healer loot was adjustable in the team settings ?

What % of the total loot was the TT of ESI ?

Was it while healer loot was adjustable in the team settings ?

What % of the total loot was the TT of ESI ?

nope, not adjustable healrer loot

and % of total loot was quite significant, thats why I remember, but I dont know how much

nope, not adjustable healrer loot

and % of total loot was quite significant, thats why I remember, but I dont know how much

Oki, then maybe I was wrong on this. :dunce:

And you are lucky healer, cause I think probability for this to happens must be so tiny. :yup:

Unless you healed the guy so much that the cost was a significant part of total kill cost.. :)

That's messed up Trifle :( mining was a bit better for me ..Still it's difficult without Health bars. MA needs to try to help healers

I was under the impression you quit last time when you said you quit.Did you bluff or it was cheap blackmail on MA.

I was under the impression I told you to never talk to me again. do that

Back