I am pis###

I was away a few weeks about marriage from the game. Today i come back and see too its worthless for me as small hunter and big medic to continue with that whole shit update bring back old movement and let new for ppl they like it now. It was the only reaoson for me that i played this game for years about the playing with mouse. And not like CS with mouse and keyborad. If it not change it is the end of my gameplaying as well. So if someone is intretsted atm on IMP Fap ADj Fap and equus let me know ......

Well not for me or Trifle or Bunny or any other healer.

Most healers I know, are full focused on their job.

Speaking for myself, I even set my status to: DO NOT DISTURB.
I dont answer any PMs while healing.
I dont chat while healing, except important things to team or hunter whom I am healing!
I also disable some chats that may distract my focus for some seconds by reading it.

I am full focused on my job, and my customers can expect that I am full focused on them, as I charge 5$/hour for my service.

The problems we healers have with this VU has really nothing to do with doing semi AFK things!

Its about missing healthbars, its about manual aiming, its about NO crosshair.

Thats the things we need to be as proffessional as we have been the past years!

Nothing more to say i was a few weks afk and come today back and for me it is wtf totaly

Was it while healer loot was adjustable in the team settings ?

What % of the total loot was the TT of ESI ?

I have had brain oil in healerloot with just 10 pec contribution (5 clicks on FAP) on a 20 PED to kill mob.

In that case it was around 20% of total loot from that mob.

It should not happen, but it happens.

HP bars, How hard is it to copy and paste some old code back, which still exists in the game (teams). 3 version updates in. I still hold that this is one of the most annoying things to be removed.

Healthbars didn't always exist? How did the old school healers do it?

Two additional example scenarios I've healed in, and one clarifying note:
(1) - Sweat circle kill teams very easily exceed the limit on max number of killers in the team. In this sweating style, we work around this by leaving the healer out of the team; and said healer really needs the health bars of not only the kill team members but also the other 20 sweaters in order to see who needs a heal in time to help.
(2) - PFEU Noob Hunt teams. In PFEU we raffled off 10 spots in a kill team, gave each lucky winner an itty bitty gun and a little ammo which were theirs to keep, and led them in a hunt, for example armax cow mature. They kept whatever they looted. After joining such a team once, I proceeded to accompany several more just to contribute heal support, without hogging a spot in the team. With only 10 health bars needed, two of which were non-noob team leaders, this scenario was much simpler but using their health bars enabled me to heal complete noobs promptly enough that they didn't have the (for a noob) still-nasty experience of a trip to revive.

(Note) - Healer loot goes to a healer who's not in the team exactly as it would if s/he were in the team. I claim this is most likely true because I've had the experience of healing some new hunter and then having the loot rights revert to me due to having spent more on that non-shared mob by healing the hunter than the hunter did by damaging the mob.

Relax - All changes are made to allow....

Dual wield!!!!

Ahhhh hahahahahaa!

Back