Bring back: Zoom out full

Are we need zoom out fully

• Yes bring it back, i need to zoom out like i want

Votes: 89 92.7%
  • No i dont need it

Votes: 7 7.3%

• Total voters
Yes, and true THIRD-PERSON CAMERA (the one we had before in middle of screen), not OTS Mode camera with a tad more zoom out.

MA doesn't seem to know what third person means.

Yes..i can not play long time how it now is, i get a headache and and I'm getting sick. I have this motion sickness, i can not play ego shooter and need to zoom out. As it is now, it is also totally confusing, it is not possible to collect enemy hordes, it is also not possible to grinding fast...

crazy how they trigerred people so much that their rage-quit-o'meters fucking exploded

make full 3rd person camera as it was and allow us to look back with a single mouse scroll button click

danke

Oh, i was thinking something went wrong with my settings/profile after the update, was trying my hardest to get to 3rd person and so on.
The OTS is just stupid IMHO, i'd much rather have the old camera system back.
Guess i'll check back in after the next update then.

Edit: I did get to zoom back in OTS mode, had to enable "Scroll changes camera mode" in the options, but it's still not quite what it was.
Also can't zoom back too much, just a little bit not as much as before.
Also changing the age old quick buttons is gahhh -,-

Last edited:
Not sure why they screwed with the ability to use camera how you want or the r-click menu. These are downgrades, not upgrades.

Why not allow both systems to be used how the player wants? That is true customization.

Yeah, easy fix please :)

Not sure why they screwed with the ability to use camera how you want or the r-click menu. These are downgrades, not upgrades.

Why not allow both systems to be used how the player wants? That is true customization.
Yeah, i already ranted 'bout camera and after trying to do something, got very frustrated with the right-click change, just stupid.

cant play

have the same problem.... cant play - its a pure horror for my eyes.

have the same problem.... cant play - its a pure horror for my eyes.

I don't like First person games! It's an awful feeling. I like 3rd person zoomed out and that is how an MMO should be. I want to look down and see the whole screen. Between that and how difficult hunting is now I won't be grinding anymore. Just collect my deeds revenue and hope they fix it.

Its pure shitty experience.i talked to many ppl in game to see if i was able to get the zoomed out option as it was but got to know its how it is now.i hate it and hurts my eyes.i want the old camera system.

I don't like First person games! It's an awful feeling. I like 3rd person zoomed out and that is how an MMO should be. I want to look down and see the whole screen. Between that and how difficult hunting is now I won't be grinding anymore. Just collect my deeds revenue and hope they fix it.

Ditto. I'm too heavily invested to just quit, but these changes mean a reduction to 5% of what I've been spending, and a very strong motivation to withdraw as much as I can. I'm glad I kept my Scorpion.

Yes, and true THIRD-PERSON CAMERA (the one we had before in middle of screen), not OTS Mode camera with a tad more zoom out.

MA doesn't seem to know what third person means.
^^^ That. ^^^

I think this should be put into the suggestions area

Anyways, I want zoom out full as well. If you get into a vehicle, it’s still possible. They just have it turned off for your avatar.

I feel like I don’t know where I am half of the time when I’m hunting. Also, I really don’t see the world in such a zoomed in state - loosing a feel of the environment and surroundings.

What kind of selfish twat would say no? If you don't need full zoom don't use it, but at least allow us to have it - cunts.

Sorry, just saw the 2 no votes and got a bit wound up.

YES! AGREE.

They have now the code for both cam systems, why not let us choose what we like to use?

The truth is, I want to play so much, but it really does not work for me. It is not much that I need. Unfortunately I have /need to change the camera (zoom out).

-you go to strorage or other terminal or npc: zoom in and out zoom out, make this few times and the eyes hurt
-you want hunt your can not zoom out but you see that the zoom changes/ wobbling minimal everytime (terrain structures, small hills etc.)
-it is not possible to see what is around you. You are forced to look 100% full size at the enemy and can not escape the whole..

Now i also can wait and collect my deeds revenue...iam very sry..

Last edited:
Yes!! The avatar zoom has worked fine for 15 years, and the limit that mindark now put in the zoom is completely absurd..
WE NEED IT BACK.

One more comment - I think if they bring back the full max zoom, while hunting, we'll be able to better target/interact with creatures behind us with the "interact/F key" command (hopefully/maybe?) --> sounds like an improvement to me

Probably 98% of people who read this already know, but for 2%:

Hi,

I'm reading every single post regarding the feedback of this release. I can already tell you that we are making some adjustments to increase the Zoom distance as well as more customization for the placement of the Camera. Much of this is now possible due to the new foundation and it will be much easier to implement. [...]

this has also affected Zoom in mothership guns , right now when you get in a gun , your zoomed in 1/2 way as your start zoom , you cant zoom all the way out.

Hi,

I'm reading every single post regarding the feedback of this release. I can already tell you that we are making some adjustments to increase the Zoom distance as well as more customization for the placement of the Camera. Much of this is now possible due to the new foundation and it will be much easier to implement.

One thing I have to say is that it is very hard to support every play style and "genre". We will do our best to try to cover your needs yet keep the direction we want with Entropia Universe.

Thank you again for the feedback!

Probably 98% of people who read this already know, but for 2%:

Really - every post ?

For the last 4 days?

Quality....

:popcorn:

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post
Hi,

I'm reading every single post regarding the feedback of this release. I can already tell you that we are making some adjustments to increase the Zoom distance as well as more customization for the placement of the Camera. Much of this is now possible due to the new foundation and it will be much easier to implement. [...]

happy to hear this. can't hear ir enough tbh. need to keep reminding myself 'ya this is new platform and they'll probably try to put most of it back to normal'. i hope. its retarded for us to whine so much now. but we can't help it it's our nature.

Back