Petition for Entropia Universe 16.0.0 VU

I'll sign but with the idea that a lot of improvements will be made to the existing system that we have. I consider this as version 1.0 of the new GUI and expect recursively improved interface.

I love the freshness and for me the change while quite annoying ( be it mining or moving or doing anything for that matter ) in terms of needing more clicks to get same work done and also need to reset the muscle memory, there is a lot of things i have fallen in love with already.

I intend to provide feedback and hope that MA sorts out issues as EU is a pretty grind'y game and convenience does matter long term.

It pretty looks like the standard cam, if you generated a new project in Unreal engine. So yes, it is more for gamepad support.

What i dont get, why they dont make 2 systems, so we could use the old cam system, or if we like even the new system. They always have the code for both systems, so why not making us choose what we like ?

The cam simply doesn't fit whith EU.
It's OK for shooter games I guess, Halo like or whatever I don't now names..

But it's very bad for hunt in EU, that is pure grinding.
It's very bad for mining.

It simply doesn't fit whith the game at all.

I already said they should be carefull and add new things only as option, I said it before, and several times.

THIS!

After 13 years of using one system, it is not easy to change to a new one. Example, i always hit space bar for change mouse mode, instead to use ALT. Only this will take weeks to get it changed, and there is more such things. I was happy with old system and i dont see any reason to change a good working system.

Changing space bar back to switching cursor mode is the first thing I did. It would have taken me forever to not be fucking that up.

Changing space bar back to switching cursor mode is the first thing I did. It would have taken me forever to not be fucking that up.

Yes, right, i now find out how to change all things, confused me. So i have back most of the old setups i had and it made it a lot better, since i can use the spacebar again for mouse controll mode.

But realy, what i miss is the drop mouse cursor on floor, and if you click you move to there. This feature i used all the time and i find it very helpfully for a lot things, especial, if you want play with only one hand. (work well for mining)

Most of the other things i start to like, especial the outline of objects. Find stone on floor is much more easy, and maybe i can now also hunt tezlapots and hit it :) (don't tried yet)

Back