Vomit Bucket

I would like to see the auto zoom feature in globals back :(

and also missing the mouse click and run to that direction easiness

I just found the most appealing aspect of this V.U.

If you fiddle with the horizontal and vertical camera offsets in the "esc/options/gameplay" menu it is possible to zoom out and have a 3rd person view that isn't limited to the avatar's perspective anymore.. ;););)

I#m not sure how to explain it better, but now I can play 3rd person and aim better. No need to be stuck in 1st person anymore.. Basically the cross hairs now appear higher.

But it is strange that moving from 1st person to 3rd person using the mouse scroll moves the cross hair!! That can't be right..? Edit: Although it can be rectified by using the camera offset slider.

The " Press and hold auto button " DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY!! Well it bothers me anyway..

I may be wrong as I have had to grow into and find the camera setting.. But if you depress the use button to get auto use/fire, it takes the half a second or whatever to actually work. I just think this, even short time, will cause problems for shooting and healing. I am still not used to it, and find the toggle system in place before, worked just fine. Button mashing the fire and then heal tool, and toggling use was better IMO.

Last edited:
What to expect if someone changes brake and throttle position, and replace it with a merged F function overnight.

Back