Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Orion Enigma Entropy
    Society
    The knights of Calypso
    Images
    yeah...feeling same things....thats a pitty because the game was good besides some problems in the recently past

Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    I thought you guys were overreacting yesterday when I read about this on the forums before playing. You were not! I played for 3 hours last night and had to take a break from feeling dizzy and motion sick. I've played EU for nearly 10 years and often up to 10-14 hours straight (with minor breaks) and I've never felt as sick as I did last night.

Something has changed in this VU, I'm not sure if it's a flickering or all of the zooming and micro zooms that are set up, but it made me feel queasy.

I'm sure this will be addressed quickly by you guys, I just wanted to add my name to the list of old people feeling sick while playing
    Earn Up To 18 PED Per Global!
    Earn 155tt Evade & 1,000 PED Completing Your Scipulor Iron!
    Click Here For More Details
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37395&d=154890874

Elite
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    -= Shaolin =-
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The MeanMachine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i am gonna try to be optimistic MA although it is really bad. I see some really good stuff like its much easier to aim mobs now so i am very glad for it. But problem is how to chat to not stop all ur actions all the time now. How to turn ur avatar with mouse where u want it looks like my neck is broken lol. Plus its annoying when its shaking all the time when i shoot it makes me dizzy. Now take this as positive crittics i belive with little bit fixing this can work good.
    I agree with this +rep

I have to say after 4 hours my eyes started hurting a bit and my head was sore.

My only fear is that the camera system is the core of the VU and can't be fixed with a patch, that would be a shame. As it is right now, that is truly a problem for gameplay.

MA just set they were going to adjust the zooming out thing so you can zoom out further. This should help with the problem, just zoom out further and you won't notice the slight changes in aim as the mobs approach/move.

The new targeting with how it locks on to one point of the mob is otherwise a huge improvement.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween Strongbox | FEN Token Gold | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) t1.9 | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) t1.7 | Merry Mayhem 12 Shin Guards (M) t2.7 | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Elite
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    -= Shaolin =-
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    MA just set they were going to adjust the zooming out thing so you can zoom out further. This should help with the problem, just zoom out further and you won't notice the slight changes in aim as the mobs approach/move.

The new targeting with how it locks on to one point of the mob is otherwise a huge improvement.

Ohhh, I missed that. Thank You, that is great news!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorns Rose View Post
    Ohhh, I missed that. Thank You, that is great news!

Right here: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3694959
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween Strongbox | FEN Token Gold | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) t1.9 | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) t1.7 | Merry Mayhem 12 Shin Guards (M) t2.7 | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    This shit is still happening. Is there any way to activate the Auto-Use without the camera locking on targets?

I'm getting really sick of this game, I'm considering things I never thought would come.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    This shit is still happening. Is there any way to activate the Auto-Use without the camera locking on targets?

I'm getting really sick of this game, I'm considering things I never thought would come.
    Hold use tool for a second and it will active auto use. Then, go into aim mode and point and shoot at mobs. Works great with a rifle.
    Last edited by Lucky777; 03-18-2019 at 20:07.

https://www.lifewire.com/video-games...ckness-3562484

https://www.howtogeek.com/241285/why...n-do-about-it/

if anyone knows another trick to fix this, i'd be happy to hear about them (also for air / car / ... travel)

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky777 View Post
    Hold use tool for a sec and it will active auto use. Then, go into aim mode and point and shoot at mobs. Works great with a rifle.
    This works but it's a bit uncomfortable compared to how I could play before VU16. And it doesn't fix the overall wonky movements :S

Also, minor annoyances like not being able to see the mobs health.

Thank you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast