Help: Entropia crashes and computer closes: VAM!!!

eddric

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood
eddric massive slasher
This morning all was ok , but when I logged in afternooon, after 5 minutes, games started to get like its meddling with brightness, darkens and whitens; darkens and whitens. Then I said uh-oh here we go this is not good, and it closed all computer, had it cleaned, so I dont think its about heat.

now downloading latest nvidia drivers lets see what will happen. İts a win8.1 64-bit system laptop
Gforce GTX850M gfx card, 8 GB RAM, i7 generally

What can be the problem? Have any of you guys witnessed such a thing before? Thank you for all replies in advance

Ed

First try to restore your machine to a earlier state , maybe a week ago.
if thats not working reinstall laptop with win10 and probably its working.
Can be a freshly installed windows update file that is causing the problem.

This morning all was ok , but when I logged in afternooon, after 5 minutes, games started to get like its meddling with brightness, darkens and whitens; darkens and whitens. Then I said uh-oh here we go this is not good, and it closed all computer, had it cleaned, so I dont think its about heat.

now downloading latest nvidia drivers lets see what will happen. İts a win8.1 64-bit system laptop
Gforce GTX850M gfx card, 8 GB RAM, i7 generally

What can be the problem? Have any of you guys witnessed such a thing before? Thank you for all replies in advance

Ed

Oh i had same problem with my laptop i have Gforce GTX950M i had it cleaned win10 reinstaled but as soon i loged in EU and made few steps or go to auction my screen would just start to flicker and then it goes black and turns my laptop off :(. I did download "GeForce Experience" program that downloads and instals new drivers automaticly and has some kind of game optimization stuff.After new drivers and all that same thing happens so i go to "nvidia control panel" and set PhysX Configuration on Auto-select and Manage 3D settings on Auto-select when i play EU and it's fine now, hope you solve your problem.

thank you all , yes I realized I did open an option in nvidia setings and then it started, its not in English, so I guess its something like "Environment Closing"? or so , makes objects more realistic and 3D,etc. says turn it off if you experience any disorder :laugh:

Back