Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is one of the foremost attributes contributing to Evader, health and a lot of other areas. In which way is this "showoff"? Other than any avatar development at all being useless in life.
    You'd know if you would actually play THIS game

Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ah fan boys.. entropia's world would not same without you..

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    Here's a wild idea, how about you make a real progression and raise your looters level instead of making a showoff progression and get a gazillion agility?

Here is a wild idea how about they don't continue to tarnish the core aspect of the game. Progression. Here is another wild idea how about you don't troll off topic either Eve.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 02-22-2019 at 12:55.
    The Abomb now has Advanced Wood! Level 44 Resource Gatherer, 5,160 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,249 Martial Arts
    I am growing strongah with the Force - 3,633 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    You'd know if you would actually play THIS game
    How much you 'play' the game is irrelevant, it only matters how much you're rewarded for your input.

Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    How much you 'play' the game is irrelevant, it only matters how much you're rewarded for your input.

Rick

That is true Rick and since Eve hasn't input anything on topic yet my input would be it's too early to feed the trolls

Other than that a decent discussion in the thread so far. Hope we can get MA to talk about this important topic. It would be in MA's best interest to keep gamers and the core aspect of progression vitally important in EU.
    The Abomb now has Advanced Wood! Level 44 Resource Gatherer, 5,160 RG Skill points

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    Here is a wild idea how about they don't continue to tarnish the core aspect of the game. Progression. Here is another wild idea how about you don't troll off topic either Eve.
    Progression is the most important hting in this game, I agree, but you raged that there is no difefrence between 138 and 101 agi - but it was about avatar speed - which we already knew it does not give extra speed after a certain agility value. That is all. The rest of the professions are still influenced by this attribute.
    Avatar speed should not be THE reason for which you you do a mission to get an agi point. Agility by itself has a little impact over the other professions too...
    I was making an honest suggestion, to focus on what has a much MUCH higher impact in any avatr's progression - the looter profession.

I guess I should have suggested you to actually just focus.

Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post

Rick
    This is very true, Rick

Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    That is true Rick and since Eve hasn't input anything on topic yet my input would be it's too early to feed the trolls

Other than that a decent discussion in the thread so far. Hope we can get MA to talk about this important topic. It would be in MA's best interest to keep gamers and the core aspect of progression vitally important in EU.
    so ou haven't read the thread then, or, my post where I actually found out what was bugging us all about the speed. That's OK.

Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Here's a wild idea, how about you make a real progression and raise your looters level instead of making a showoff progression and get a gazillion agility?
    It shouldn't just be a show off progression. And we can skill more than one thing at a time.
    Xen Shop ESI 209.50 + 76.59 | Genesis ArcSpark | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    It shouldn't just be a show off progression. And we can skill more than one thing at a time.

Bingo and your 138 agility should mean a lot. If it doesn't now that should be addressed by MA and there should be a VU where how attributes work are changed much like we had that VU where they added value to many professions by having those skills now reward HP. There should be no cap on RUN speed by Agility just like there is no cap on Weight carried by Str. This is a game of NO LIMITS and it always should be Very hard to get your Agility these days and there should be incentive for you to get to 150 etc...

If there is no incentive for you with 138 agility to finish attribute missions, deposit to get more attributes and grind away then why have that reward? Attributes have been always the heavily sought after reward but apparently that has been diminished and needs to be addressed for the current day EU. If MA wants for Attributes to mean nothing just remove the tokens as rewards and then be done with it. Don't stealth change stuff each VU and never state the changes. Or MA can just fix Attributes and how they work in an upcoming VU.

This is definitely an open sand box and we should be able to progress in many things! Limited progression in one aspect now is never a good thing. I give MA kudos for that skills changes in the VU that balanced HP to other professions. To make sure people can do and skill the things they like and still see a reward. Don't make Attribute tokens as a reward pointless! Then stay silent about how you did this through the VU's with out people knowing.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 02-22-2019 at 16:42.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Norian Norian Xx
    Society
    Guess Who??
    I'm scared that a MA developer hasn't comment on this thread nor commented about run speed anywhere else...makes me think nerf is intentional.

Yea man i was wondering why am i so slow.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast