Suggestion: Allow Inventory Icon on Desktop UI

fred5283

Stalker
Society
AO
Norian Norian Xx
Not sure if this is a bug/intended, but please allow the Inventory Icon to be placed on the Desktop UI, and/or add it to the standard buttons in the top RH corner.

I try to drag it out of the action library onto the UI and it doesn't stay. I've confirmed with other people that they can't get it on the UI as well. I've also confirmed that some people do have it on the UI, but it sounds like they had it prior to VU 16.0.0.

Changing what keyboard button Inventory is bound to is no problem.

PS - info on this page needs to be updated now https://www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/beginners-guide/desktop/

Thanks

Not sure if this is a bug/intended, but please allow the Inventory Icon to be placed on the Desktop UI, and/or add it to the standard buttons in the top RH corner.

Thanks

Check all icons on RH corner are overlapped and Inventory is there already ;)

Press L and take them one by one and rearrange them again, many of them are overlapping that is why you see so few of them. I rearranged them and I have all of them in place.

Press L and take them one by one and rearrange them again, many of them are overlapping that is why you see so few of them. I rearranged them and I have all of them in place.

I will try this - ty for recommending - I’ll update later

Oh. My. God.

You are the homie.

NORIAN IT WORKS

yup more stuff they would notice if they played. used to be that you could do anything in game with the mouse

Back