Looking for a business?

can this be a business?

• Total voters
Okay i didnt know about the reduction to 10hp is something new i didnt know about it this way u need tier9 and all armors with burn/penetration will lose further some value according to my view. I will check myself but im not surprised.

???

I always thought armors are made to protect hunters actually hunting, not spacetravellers.

There is a shitload of mobs that do burn/penetration DMG, where this armors are used.

Beside that some of the Caly robots have fairly nice MUs in their loot compared to other mobs at same levels.

I dont get why the uselessness of armor in space has any impact on the value of an armor set for hunters ?

To your business idea, well NO wont work :)

I would like such a setup, but it wouldn't/couldn't be a business since a critical hit can penetrate it and no one should ever risk carrying loot with a quad. I strongly advice you use a warp service.

Eve posts about medstim clearly shows her armor is protecting her.

I did indeed made a thread with a collection of twitch clips with encounters with pirates where I survived their hits after consuming a medistim pill and I was suing hermes, untiered, with (or even without) 6A plates. I even survived 2 pirates shooting at the same time and I'm curious to test with 3 space cockroaches.
The most extreme one was using medistim 5mg in hermes unplated vs 2 pirates, clip here:
https://clips.twitch.tv/SplendidEsteemedPrariedogDatSheffy

Check out my thread here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ccine-prevents-you-from-being-looted-in-space!

But I did it for the lols, to piss them off more than anything and also because I wanted to carry 2-3-5 pills with me for a quickie vs dasps or big Aulis, but not to transport loot, too risky!

I would like to test more and I beleive an armor setup + the full buff from the feffoid camp can work against pirates but never was motivated enough to do such a test.

I think this can't be a business like suggested, however, pegasus is a fantastic armor and it would have a much higher popularity if there would be 50/50 mobs/bots in the universe, or, if the bots would be worth hunting a lot more and Eon would be a lot rarer too....

Also - people should fucking chill on the forums these days, will ya guys? :D
Cheers! :beerchug:

unfortunally the reduction to 10hp and the increase of time of death to 46second makes the awesome armor not possible to be exploited as space protection, the only thing it can do is make pirates more upset and waste more peds. Thank you all for ur updates i needed to check myself as long as apparently i missed a real lot of updates in space.

Armor only applies to defence if the person was disconnected and reconnects. If the medistim exploit at all allowed the use of armor it was probably triggered by health being brought up above 10% it's reduced too when being ejected from a destroyed vehicle.

If you log out, then back in, your health is at the amount it was when you logged out, and armor applies.

btw critical hits will still nerf the whole idea, and I dont think anyone wants to bet that much ped that they will never take a crit.

I sense a -rep in the works :handjob:

Last edited:
Armor only applies to defence if the person was disconnected and reconnects. If the medistim exploit at all allowed the use of armor it was probably triggered by health being brought up above 10% it's reduced too when being ejected from a destroyed vehicle.

If you log out, then back in, your health is at the amount it was when you logged out, and armor applies.

btw critical hits will still nerf the whole idea, and I dont think anyone wants to bet that much ped that they will never take a crit.

I sense a -rep in the works :handjob:

armor applyes even if you have 10 hp. but its almost impossible reach kismet damage. so no, it was possible b4 they added the loss of life, now its impossible to survive a pirate attack. i voted no myself too, ive been long time not getting killed in space. and now i will go in space even less

armor applyes even if you have 10 hp. but its almost impossible reach kismet damage. so no, it was possible b4 they added the loss of life, now its impossible to survive a pirate attack. i voted no myself too, ive been long time not getting killed in space. and now i will go in space even less

I'm sure you have much more space pvp experience then me to draw from rofl

Thanks for the negative rep bro, 100 ped next time I see you at Zeus :smoke:

entropia_2019-05-09_18.23.34.jpg

Thats my own space suit - just need 2tiers more... ;)

I wonder if mindark thought of space when they chose to release the new range of ap-plates.

Back