Do you like the new Camera System?

• Yes.

Votes: 96 49.0%
  • No.

Votes: 100 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mindark just give us option to use old system

Have to test the new update to see if it has improved to usability now.

i don't dislike the new system but the old system worked very well imo. Not sure why it was changed with all the other issues that need addressing in the universe.

I voted no because it's simply too much fuss for a miner now. This VU does not help miners at all but just makes it more complicated to try to play. I keep the map interface open all the time now so i can get a cursor. That is how i adapted. I still have trouble losing probes because of holding down the mouse button and then letting it up and losing my cursor then if i click the mouse again to get it back i drop a probe which ends up NRF and is basically wasted. Like i said before, i play less now which is good .

I have to say they fixed it today for miners. It's got an easier way now to see the claims and seems much smoother.

Might be time for a new poll...

i don't dislike the new system but the old system worked very well imo. Not sure why it was changed with all the other issues that need addressing in the universe.
^^^ this, sort of. Well not really. I dislike the new system rather much, more so after having used it a while.

Back