vu16 (messi release?) wrt. hp bar removal

Yes. I have a dear Romanian friend IRL who explained that it's very offensive to them. So of course I call her a gypsy every chance I get.

She doesn't get offended though because she's a normal well-adjusted adult with a sense of humor, not a PCF forum goer.

You so lucky to have a gypsy gf..... :(

sure

I need you to elaborate on this matter more. If this what you write here is in fact true, then we simply need to address this to everyone, especially those who deposit.

I want my depos to go to MA so they can pay their bills and spend it on improvements. I don't want my money to go to some crooks who exploit the system and use 3rd paty programs.

btw is word gypsy offensive?

Messi has a unique knife with extremely high eff. So basically he could do a lot of damage on a shared loot mob, while investing little. The rest of the EU world had to spend much more to get damage done. Since it paid out by the amount of damage you did, messi would get the lions share while investing minimal. It was not a fair playing field. We paid full price for our lottery ticket, while he got his at 1/2 price. He still got his full share of the winnings though, at your and my expense. He simply could not lose. I believe its the primary reason MA changed the way shared mobs worked a few months into 2.0. I am sure, MA would deny this, as MA tends to deny, or not comment on most things, especially since they created this one of a kind nightmare knife. We now have many higher eff weapons in the game, so the playing field is now leveling.

all wrong

According to MA financial statement compet is approximately 1 million USD worth and they have put it to trash can.

I can live with that.

But players using bots and wasting our hundreds of thousands ped exploiting game, well...
When I was visiting Bulgaria once, a gypsy approached me and asked me for money. Guess what, I gave her nothing.

Stealing and exploiting players should be banned right away or suspended for the time of investigation. Am I right?

Players using bots are a positive aspect of EU. This is my opinion, and i understand some disagree, however.. Botters cycle millions of peds, this is revenue for MA. Botters DO NOT get better loot, they play under the same system as u and i. They do appear to get more items, more hofs etc, but this is just because they cycle 50x more ped than u and i. The end result is, 50x more hofs, 50x more items, and 50x more losses. Botters pay the bills, so u and i dont have to. The price for that is simple, they advance quicker, and become uber faster. So what, let them, they pay the bills for us. They deserve it.

Players using bots are a positive aspect of EU...

I've read alot of stupid things on this forum.. But you just shattered the record.. :rolleyes:

Howhever, I don't get all this talking about this new system that would prevent boting..
Boters will need no more than 48h to create a working bot for this system.. :wise:

If MA want to fight cheaters, they should start to ban the ones everybody knows..
One of them is right here writing on this thread, free to play the game.

If you want to know who it is, just type "entropia" + names of people of this thread + "bot" (the title of a famous boxing movie can help too :boxer: ) in youtube, or even google.

Then you will find 3 nice videos of him boting..
In one of these video, there is even an MA offical that is looking at him botting for several minutes.. :yup:

Last edited:
Players using bots are a positive aspect of EU. This is my opinion, and i understand some disagree, however.. Botters cycle millions of peds, this is revenue for MA. Botters DO NOT get better loot, they play under the same system as u and i. They do appear to get more items, more hofs etc, but this is just because they cycle 50x more ped than u and i. The end result is, 50x more hofs, 50x more items, and 50x more losses. Botters pay the bills, so u and i dont have to. The price for that is simple, they advance quicker, and become uber faster. So what, let them, they pay the bills for us. They deserve it.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Done whit this forum

I bet my left ball that you are from Russian Federation ! :D

Messi has a unique knife with extremely high eff. So basically he could do a lot of damage on a shared loot mob, while investing little. The rest of the EU world had to spend much more to get damage done. Since it paid out by the amount of damage you did, messi would get the lions share while investing minimal. It was not a fair playing field. We paid full price for our lottery ticket, while he got his at 1/2 price. He still got his full share of the winnings though, at your and my expense. He simply could not lose. I believe its the primary reason MA changed the way shared mobs worked a few months into 2.0. I am sure, MA would deny this, as MA tends to deny, or not comment on most things, especially since they created this one of a kind nightmare knife. We now have many higher eff weapons in the game, so the playing field is now leveling.

Sure if we were paid returns based on efficiency (or damage), we're now probably being paid returns on cost. Assuming it works correctly and is not coded by a monkey.

Rick

i've heard you just got to adapt.
This thread was not about the adaption, most of us already have.
It was about where MA inspires to do the changes they do and aren't other issues more worthwhile to pursue.
As usual, most disregard anything further than the subject line :)

some questions
  • isn't this just looking for an "external enemy" to explain why the players are not happy and why the retention rate is crap?
  • is basing game development on advise of egomaniacs like messi the reasonable choice (sure he is a great player but also a great douche)
  • how is semi-afk hunting/healing worse than crafting all night afk while watching netflix?
  • was UI improvements the best way to spend resources?
  • weren't those semi-afk hunters/healers generating more turnover (and with loot 2.0 likely losing peds) which will now stop?
  • aren't other things (just to name a few) causing way more "frustration and unnecessary limitations for many current and veteran participants"?
  • ** loot system flaws that allow 30% of the fen items to be looted by 3 avatars
  • ** tier system being complete clusterfuck with pricing still of 2008 and critical components not available?
  • ** ten event armor sets still not completed 5 years later when fen event has ended
  • ** inability to sell bulk skills for frustrated players who spill their poison in the community
  • ** the tax system on LAs being the clusterfuck it is

This thread was not about the adaption, most of us already have.
It was about where MA inspires to do the changes they do and aren't other issues more worthwhile to pursue.
As usual, most disregard anything further than the subject line :)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

a douche isn't really hitting it. more like second most toxic person I've ever seen in any game on the internet. in fact his stupid post in the "pissed off" thread has convinced me to start selling off tonight (page 2 in this thread where 75% of posts are censored helps too!). pm me for wholesale

Last edited:
Back