What ever happened to?

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
What ever happened to the boxing matches that we used to have and were being organised in twins ring? If memory serves me correct someone called jam hot or someone used to arrange them?

Regards
Tees

Monria has boxing gloves nowadays...

I competed in them around 8/9 years ago iirc. Still have my glove!

I could be wrong, but there seemed to be a problem with people using a sort of targeting way to never miss. It was policed though I am sure.

Anyway, I don't know if that is what caused the demise, I never did figure it out - I was just punching people back then :laugh:

Would love to do them again!

EUWBC wasn't it?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...011-Draw-Results-and-Schedule&highlight=euwbc

For a short time in my life I could claim to be EUWBC flyweight champion! :D

I remember vividly coaching sessions with my uber friend in the ring at cape Corinth on how to fight.
Fab fun events :)

Last edited:
It was me that ran the EUWBC tournaments, with help from Rag after the first couple.

The main reasons I stopped were because they were extremely time-consuming, and because the unreliability of people saying they'd be there at a certain time, and failing to turn up, was tremendously frustrating.

Plus after a couple of years when I got some support from MA, that disappeared with a management change.

I competed in them around 8/9 years ago iirc. Still have my glove!

I could be wrong, but there seemed to be a problem with people using a sort of targeting way to never miss. It was policed though I am sure.

Anyway, I don't know if that is what caused the demise, I never did figure it out - I was just punching people back then :laugh:

Would love to do them again!

EUWBC wasn't it?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...011-Draw-Results-and-Schedule&highlight=euwbc

For a short time in my life I could claim to be EUWBC flyweight champion! :D

I remember vividly coaching sessions with my uber friend in the ring at cape Corinth on how to fight.
Fab fun events :)

That period was like the 80s of EU... Was great and so much fun even when not doing anything there was always something going on.

It was me that ran the EUWBC tournaments, with help from Rag after the first couple.

The main reasons I stopped were because they were extremely time-consuming, and because the unreliability of people saying they'd be there at a certain time, and failing to turn up, was tremendously frustrating.

Plus after a couple of years when I got some support from MA, that disappeared with a management change.

Ahh yes of course it was yourself... I must say it was alot of fun and exciting.

Sometimes I was there as visitor, was always fun.

Back