Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Mayana maya Riechert
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousH4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not that any1 should care, i went from wanting to play 10 hours a day to i don't want touch it. just saying
    same here and saving $$$
    [

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Stefan 008 Bond
    Society
    Mod Merps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post
    What I said before where we want the Lock Target to be in the field of view is still true so it isn't confusing for new players as a default. We have built this system from the ground and up to be more responsive and more accurate. We are currently testing a version of where the players at their own risk can adjust Lock Target to ignore field of view and pick any target that is within range. When this will be released and how the final version of it will work is a bit too early to say.

I know this is important so we will keep working on a solution. I will keep you posted.
    Dear MA, while I respect your decision regarding the field of view for the new players, please consider at the very least, being able to priority target any mob that is currently attacking the avatar.

All players including new players get attacked from behind often (remember your ninja spawns?). If you leave it as it is now, you will have new players getting attacked from behind and as they attempt to target next target they will aggro a second mob from their field of view causing more confusion and frustration than there is now.

A second option could be having the avatar turn as they "next target" so that every time you target a new mob the avatar automatically lines up with selected mob.

At either rate, please add priority target for any and all mobs currently attacking the avatar, field of view or not.

Thanks

p.s. bring back health bars and one button run navigation on the mouse ( I like many of the other players here, have always done the click both mouse then release left button method. It's easier on the hand as well as allows you to zoom easily)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Images
    Already mentioned in another thread, Please don’t make Middle Mouse Camera Rotation Reset after Releasing middle mouse button or Give the Option. Make it so that Clicking Middle Mouse Once Resets Camera to the Default Rear. We like to observe our surroundings in combat too before our fingers get tired.

www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ●° .∘· ↭ ·⌀ .• ◦· ⌱
    BUYING:[Armor Plating Mark.7A, SGA Edition]x1

What I said before where we want the Lock Target to be in the field of view is still true so it isn't confusing for new players as a default. We have built this system from the ground and up to be more responsive and more accurate. We are currently testing a version of where the players at their own risk can adjust Lock Target to ignore field of view and pick any target that is within range. When this will be released and how the final version of it will work is a bit too early to say.

I know this is important so we will keep working on a solution. I will keep you posted.
    Sweet.

If you could also make it so that that it can target mobs out of the range of the weapon that would be nice also.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween Strongbox | FEN Token Gold | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) t1.9 | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) t1.7 | Merry Mayhem 12 Shin Guards (M) t2.7 | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Elite
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    -= Shaolin =-
    Images
    Now with camera fixed, Thank you Dennis! I had a fantastic evening hunting with friends, Did SK and no issues.

Oh and Goodbye bots.

Last edited by Thorns Rose; 02-22-2019 at 20:36.

Nope, it isn't. Try melee lol. Same 80 meters or so.
    Tested on formicacida with shagadi
    Just verified that it was not in the patch release build 16.0.1. I'm very sorry and it will be in the next patch.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    Society
    Space Police
    Images
    Just verified that it was not in the patch release build 16.0.1. I'm very sorry and it will be in the next patch.
    [Sarcasm off]

Wow Dennis Keep up the good work, This open communication is what the community wants!! please keep it up!

[/Sarcasm off]

and Yes I am not being sarcastic!
    Player Register: PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    PostHistorys Calypso Trade Booth
    F.O.M.A Shop #3 -=PostHistorys Space Bizaar=-
    Professional In Rebalancing All Trade Economies

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Charley Moondog 1969
    Society
    The Gloryhound Irregulars
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    Why change this??? For years I've often used this way of moving, press both buttons then release left button to ease pressure on one finger and continue to move with right button pressed. It worked like this pre-vu16 and post vu16 but now you change it with this patch - what benefit does this give?

Please change this back, I can live with all the other changes but not the basic movement of my avatar which I have always done using the mouse only

This will stop me from playing, in fact last night after 20 minutes, I gave up
    If it killed you
    It isn't because you have the wrong armour,
    you just need a bigger gun

Wangxiang WangXiang Tuxing
    Society
    Knights of Entropia
    Images
    In my shop, I cannot interact with items (check price, change price...) put on top of shelves now. I suppose these items cannot be bought either.

In addition: If you click on an item in your shop (something that is very likely to happen inadvertently), it is picked up immediately. Not good.

Oh... And would it be possible to suppress this permanent white spot in the middle of the screen (cursor mode)?
    Last edited by WangXiang; 02-22-2019 at 09:22.
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - Information about stables on Monria and Toulan - www.entropiapets.com

Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    Why change this??? For years I've often used this way of moving, press both buttons then release left button to ease pressure on one finger and continue to move with right button pressed. It worked like this pre-vu16 and post vu16 but now you change it with this patch - what benefit does this give?
    Why not ease pressure on all fingers then by using auto-run ?

PS:

Anyway I understand how frustrating it is when they change things we are used to..
    I said maybe 10 times that MA should add OPTIONS rather than change stuff..

Maybe everybody should repeat it 100 times, then they will eventually do it..
    Last edited by ~ Cirrus ~; 02-22-2019 at 09:12.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast