FYI: Now lets show some love for the pvp and fix all exploits

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
There are few years now since some avatars are exploiting the lootable areas. I came back in 2016 and since then i jump in lootable areas from time to time and this is what i found others doing:

1. Border mining

Years ago when you were leaving a pvp lootable area you had 30 seconds to get killed. Somehow it got removed. Now you see players with 100hp that are mining only near the borders and you kill them after they left the lootable area they wont get looted or lose the toxic shoot. This can be fixed by removing the good minerals near boarders or just add the 30 sec time back.

2. Low life mining with Flimsy helmet (for less life regen) and self damage with rocket to prevent getting looted

For those who don't know let me explain how its working. They use the helmet for low regen and if you kill a guy that's bellow 15-20% he won't lose the toxic shot nor get looted. Also some of them got rockets so each time they spot someone they just shoot in the ground and charge tp chip (you have like 10 seconds to heal them or they leave).
I find miners doing this quite often. Thing is MA its warning the users for this and some players that used and i reported stopped doing it. But its very annoying since from time to time you go in a pvp area and you find a guy and you have to heal him to shoot him first. Why do we have to do a min damage of his health to loot an avatar ?!

Here is some fun screenshoot. My friend was inside the pvp on Arkadia found a guy and he was using rocket to keep his life low so he asked me to jump in his face. All that damage deflected is from his rocket. Here is the screenshot i send to MA

3. Self damage with rocket then suicide from falling damage

This one is rare but still you find players doing from time to time.

More to add .....

Last edited:
Good on them. I have read heaps about PvPers using exploits to harass people who go into PvP, but this is the first time I have heard about players striking back.

I realise it may well be an exploit and I am aware that it is not compulsory to enter PvP - you choose to do, so choose to take the risks.

I just cant find it in me to be upset about those players who have found a way to protect themselves & I find it funny that land pirates may be getting upset

Or just get rid of PvP loot altogether. That would be a nice fix for the problem.

Everyone who goes into PvP, both PKers and miners alike, disagree.
The risk involved with lootable PvP builds an inherent protection for the markup of the minerals mined there, producing profitable mining. If you remove it from the equation then suddenly the markup dries up and the miners lose the ability to take risks for the sake of making profit.

Everyone who goes into PvP, both PKers and miners alike, disagree.
The risk involved with lootable PvP builds an inherent protection for the markup of the minerals mined there, producing profitable mining. If you remove it from the equation then suddenly the markup dries up and the miners lose the ability to take risks for the sake of making profit.

Could not agree more!

PVP = risk for reward...

Space is no different, Land PVP zones are no different.

Could not agree more!

PVP = risk for reward...

Space is no different, Land PVP zones are no different.

I actually must disagree with you. While there is significant room for improvement, there is currently no significant reward for space travel. This could be corrected by introducing space mining and more mobs with high markup compositions which would significantly increase the instances of space participation.

Wow some new( for me) glitches from pvp cool.its funny to see why old pvprs come out with these glitches to forums now.i wonder how many years these ppl hv used the same tricks on others in the past?i saw few months back in ark forum some brave souls telling community how some glitches worked so others could have a chance from exploiters.ever since ark radar is visible these ppl are comming out with glitches.how wonderful.less pyrite and other resourses means less profit eh?.lol in your face exploiters.keep it up low lvl miners drain all ark pvp4.

Lootable PvP in a RCE, is the best thing ever, and unrivaled..

It gives you adrenaline shots. :scared:

Now it's pretty dead, that's sad, but fortunatly it looks like MA want to revitalize it, good news.

The worst "feature" here (by the way, I'm not even sure that it's suposed to works like this, or if it's kind of bug)
Is the fact that you can't loot someone which HP is below 50%...

Tell any gamer that in the game you play you have to heal :nurse: people first in order to kill them, and it's guaranted big laugh.. :laugh:

Last edited:
got to love the hypocrisy (not that it should not be fixed)

when EST unlimited use / attribute repeatable missions / vtol skill exploits took place, it was "smart people using their brains" and "it is your duty to find opportunities and use them while they last"

when it is others doing similar stuff, they should be stopped from doing so
For those who don't know let me explain how its working. They use the helmet for low regen and if you kill a guy that's bellow 15-20% he won't lose the toxic shot nor get looted. Also some of them got rockets so each time they spot someone they just shoot in the ground and charge tp chip (you have like 10 seconds to heal them or they leave).
Self damage with rocket then suicide from falling damage

Alina, its a not a bad case at all, usually mining on the border of pvp zone had a shit MU resourses, so if some pour noobs did who cares? Most of problems was when ppl used aim bot, but for u it was not a big problem too, coz u never been a hard fighter like other ppl addicted in pvp zone.

Alina, its a not a bad case at all, usually mining on the border of pvp zone had a shit MU resourses, so if some pour noobs did who cares? Most of problems was when ppl used aim bot, but for u it was not a big problem too, coz u never been a hard fighter like other ppl addicted in pvp zone.

lets hope those days are gone...for now

the mining or border is a problem atm

And I think it was a problem when MA removed the save zone inside PvP where you could hunt attackers.

Was a nice community back then out in the little circle mostly friendly and now and then some visits from PvP people to see if not someone steps out of the circle..

PS: what do you think about that when a pirate in Space switches to co-pilot seat that then the colour changes from red to blue so they can hide that a pirate is around? Do you think this is also a exploit?

Or when you are in the save zone around a planet and the pirate tries to ram you out into PvP with his ship is this also OK to do by the Pirate.

Or other exploits they used and still use today?

I actually must disagree with you. While there is significant room for improvement, there is currently no significant reward for space travel. This could be corrected by introducing space mining and more mobs with high markup compositions which would significantly increase the instances of space participation.

I once again agree again with you... but

can you mine Alternative on Calypso or Arkadia? can you mine other home land materials on other planets?... no

This is the point where Space PVP is required... (yes Auction,,,, but people pay for that tooo…..)

Yeah! "Fix" the pvp...! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

(fix like other fixes.. Hehe)

Still waiting ...gonna be long i know :laugh:

Daily bummmp

Simple solution for me - remove lootable PvP completely :D

I dont go there because I dont want to lose my money to people that can 1 shot kill me, while I have no chance to even scratch their health.

As long there is some options (I wont call it exploit), to have a chance to escape without beeing looted, then it might be worth to try it.

Looking at MU you can get from lootable PvP resources, its not worth the risk as this options (Alina call it exploit) not always work and you can lose every stackable.

Beside that, what is the risk for the PKer stealing from this miners.
Does he carry anything that could be looted by the miner if he decides to fight back and kill the PKer instead just trying to escape?

NO THIS PKers risk nothing !!!!

Same for hunting.

Would it be nice if you hunt Mulaaks and then someone jumps in with TP chip and finish you and get all your loot.

I have done healerjob on Cyrene lootable PvP for players who did that cyclop mission.
What I have observed there is, that every time someone hit a cyclop global, 3-4 people popped up nearby to try to loot my customer.
Well we where good team and not one of them managed to loot him.

The hunters and miners take a risk --- THE PKers DONT RSIK ANYTHING

That should be fixed first !!!

There has to be risk for PKers aswell --- but there is none.

Beside that, what is the risk for the PKer stealing from this miners.

He is not stealing , he is killing.Its a matter of competence.The best player come out alive.
If you are poor miner and scrub pker stay the fuck outside the red areas.

NO THIS PKers risk nothing !!!!
Wrong again.He lose 5 ped toxic shot and more than everything PRESTIGE.
You get a warning when you get inside Lootable PVP zone.You know why you get inside obviously and you know the risks.Its completely optional for you to get there.You need 2 balls and 5 ped.

PVP like many other things are poorly developed but it is what it is.
When you enter pvp4 you should not be able to suicide yourself and when and enemy shoot you and killed you , you should be dead and lose all materils/ores period.IF its not happening like that its because devs don't give a shit.

OMG! Nublina is great PKer now, there is definitely something wrong with pvp!:eyecrazy::laugh:

He is not stealing , he is killing.Its a matter of competence.The best player come out alive.
But then there would be nothing/nobody for you to pursue. It's the same paradox as with space, if there was nobody so foolhardy to risk it, pirates would simply starve out.

You need 2 balls and 5 ped.
It never fails to make me laugh. Big balls while sitting in the armchair, right. Admitted, there aren't many chances nowadays to experience anything close to the real deal under strict rules of fairness.
When you enter pvp4 you should not be able to suicide yourself and when and enemy shoot you and killed you , you should be dead and lose all materils/ores period.
In other words, you're supposed to... damn, now I'm missing a word in English for "Duldungsstarre". If anyone can help?

Or just get rid of PvP loot altogether. That would be a nice fix for the problem.

Totally agree here its a shame that MA suport theft :mad:

Totally agree here its a shame that MA suport theft :mad:

Your tears are very sweet and precious! :D

What is so hard to understand about a zone that they purposefully mark off in red, that gives you a warning that says do not enter if you start to cross the border..

You sir have chosen to cross now and just die because you haven't taken your toxic shot and you don't understand how it all works. You then use your reasonable mind to decide that man.. I really really need to cross that border and check this out.. It literally is making you so excited to cross in the nether regions. Next you hop over to a trade terminal buy a anti-toxic shot and inject yourself with that green anti-toxic goodness. You decide that it will make you happiest to bring a few amps and a ton of bombs with a nice depth finder. You have a great time bombing around avoiding mobs and you seem to think the hit rate has been quite good.. You hit a 500 ped HOF and start to drill it up! You think man, this is the most fun i have had in ages!!! Then you hear a pop and a green dot appears at 60 meters. What is not to like it was a great choice!! You got some excitement! So much of the game is boring grind grind grind, and yet you found some adrenaline and intrigue. So what you lost 340 peds the challenge was real and after all you made the CHOICE! Not everyone wants to be a free solo rock climber or base jump from cliffs.. Adrenaline can be nice, and doing well in battle can be quite glorious especially in a virtual game where the consequences are a loss of 34$ and that is mostly an extreme case..

Most miners that get really good in these zones do use many methods of escape some good some cheating.. but they all love the risk. It is one of the best things in this game. Cat and mouse, or beating a game opponent. I only wish MA would make this much more of a priority in balancing out the zone to be actually bringing people to it like the days of old.

Many years i spent in lootable pvp having a great time, even when i would die and get looted myself.

As long he isn´t forced to carry any lootables to be able to loot others, it is stealing in my honest opinion.
If both sides would take the same risk, then it wouldn´t be stealing.
As it is now, I see it as stealing nothing else!

Wrong again.He lose 5 ped toxic

The miners lose that too !

You get a warning when you get inside Lootable PVP zone.You know why you get inside obviously and you know the risks.Its completely optional for you to get there.You need 2 balls and 5 ped.

Totally agree here.
Enter at own risk, no need to complain if you get looted there.

PVP like many other things are poorly developed but it is what it is.
When you enter pvp4 you should not be able to suicide yourself and when and enemy shoot you and killed you , you should be dead and lose all materils/ores period.IF its not happening like that its because devs don't give a shit.

Yeah it is poorly developed, but thats not an EU exclusive problem, I know many other games where PvP is badly developed aswell, in some of it even worse than EU.

Why not self suicide.
I do it all time to get to next revive if I am done with my hunting or mining, so why not in PvP?

Losing your loots to the ground when dying from a mob would be even worse.
Not even need to shoot yourself to get someone else loot, doesn´t sound like an improvement to me.

And the 50% DMG you need to do have a reason aswell.

Would you like to get finished by such a leacher (and looted), after some strong mob just crit you, knowing exactly that without that he never ever would have been able to kill you in a real PK fight.
I bet you wont like it.

Edit:
Make it fair, so any PKer or Pirate in space can only loot as much as he carry in lootable resources themselfs.

Last edited:
So what can you mine in toxic pvp on caly that you cant get anywhere else? RT pvp is crap for for last few years. Mainly oil and lyst. Blood moss used to drop, but extreamly rare. Not much call for it like used to be. Pyrite is extreamly rare there, but did they no move this on Caly to non lootable pvp too? Fire root globel extremly rare, but you can mine this on Moria. I think lootable PVP should have special mats that are excluive, like Hard rock was in past on RT. Its small part of the game, that certian players like. There is rush when you miner and hit globel. hiding behind a rock, heart beating trying to dig up claim and than the climax that you get out with out being looted. Players want entertainment and adrenaline rush. Players will use loopholes to win the game of cat and mouse.

Also i dont belive space is the same as land PVP.

Your tears are very sweet and precious! :D

What is so hard to understand about a zone that they purposefully mark off in red, that gives you a warning that says do not enter if you start to cross the border..

You sir have chosen to cross now and just die because you haven't taken your toxic shot and you don't understand how it all works. You then use your reasonable mind to decide that man.. I really really need to cross that border and check this out.. It literally is making you so excited to cross in the nether regions. Next you hop over to a trade terminal buy a anti-toxic shot and inject yourself with that green anti-toxic goodness. You decide that it will make you happiest to bring a few amps and a ton of bombs with a nice depth finder. You have a great time bombing around avoiding mobs and you seem to think the hit rate has been quite good.. You hit a 500 ped HOF and start to drill it up! You think man, this is the most fun i have had in ages!!! Then you hear a pop and a green dot appears at 60 meters. What is not to like it was a great choice!! You got some excitement! So much of the game is boring grind grind grind, and yet you found some adrenaline and intrigue. So what you lost 340 peds the challenge was real and after all you made the CHOICE! Not everyone wants to be a free solo rock climber or base jump from cliffs.. Adrenaline can be nice, and doing well in battle can be quite glorious especially in a virtual game where the consequences are a loss of 34$ and that is mostly an extreme case..

Most miners that get really good in these zones do use many methods of escape some good some cheating.. but they all love the risk. It is one of the best things in this game. Cat and mouse, or beating a game opponent. I only wish MA would make this much more of a priority in balancing out the zone to be actually bringing people to it like the days of old.

Many years i spent in lootable pvp having a great time, even when i would die and get looted myself.

Thx for the laugh BOY :laugh::laugh:

As long he isn´t forced to carry any lootables to be able to loot others, it is stealing in my honest opinion.

If both sides would take the same risk, then it wouldn´t be stealing.
As it is now, I see it as stealing nothing else!

Both sides takes the exact sake risk.They lose 5 peds when they die.Its a matter of competence who lose it and who gets out alive.Its your choice to walk there or to mine there or to hunt there.
We all started equal when we registered so its our choice if we want to get better or stay scrubs.
If you consider that stealing please come and steal from me i dare you.

Would you like to get finished by such a leacher (and looted), after some strong mob just crit you, knowing exactly that without that he never ever would have been able to kill you in a real PK fight.
I bet you wont like it.

That would never happen if you have 2 eyes on the radar and position yourself the way that the other guy will hit the mob in front of you and not yourself.Again is a matter of competence and game sense.
Get better or get rekt.
Stay outside if you can't handle the pressure.Red ares are for big boyz.

MA already tryed pvp and failed hard, its called compet... dont let this failure involve entropia aswell pls!

THE PKers DONT RSIK ANYTHING

if You have no balls, does not mean that other have no it.

Btw, for me and for many ppl it was a huge fun for many years, many battles, thousands toxics, i was looted many times, and i looted other ppl.

It also was one of the reasons to skill up hunt, coz more hp more chance to survive, it was a reason to invest in any items L with high tiers or UL toys, it was a good reason to join a strong soc coz u could`nt survive there alone.

but now, thnx MA its gone, they killed team hunt before, then pvp, for me teamwork was always more interesting than solo playing, thats why i loved this MMO game

Both sides takes the exact sake risk.They lose 5 peds when they die.

No they dont!
Those who mine or hunt have loot on them, that can be lost.
Those who go for PK, dont mine and dont hunt, they dont risk loot to lose.

Its absolutely not the same risk!

Its a matter of competence who lose it and who gets out alive.Its your choice to walk there or to mine there or to hunt there.
We all started equal when we registered so its our choice if we want to get better or stay scrubs.

Totally true, we all start at the same level, and its up to each one himself how hard he skills and what gear he gets to increase his chance to survive in a PK fight.

If you consider that stealing please come and steal from me i dare you.

Well, I am sure I never ever cant loot you, due to skills and gear. That really doesn´t matter.
There is many others I wouldn´t stand a chance aswell, and there is also a lot who wouldn´t stand a chance vs me.

Actually I wouldn´t consider it stealing if the PKer could only loot as much as he carrys lootables himself, but thats not the case.

Its not about skills and gear here, its about taking the same risk, which PKers definately not do.

If we both meet in PvP4, and I carry lets say 20 PED loot and you carry lets say 20 PED loot, fine if you kill me and loot me, I could have looted the same from you, if I would manage to kill you.
But if you shoot me and can loot my 20 PED loots while you dont carry any lootables, its not the same risk, therefore I consider that stealing and not competition.

You may turn it how you want.
The system as it is, is not fair as the PKers do NOT take the same risks.

Same for pirates in space.
Camping the spacestations without lootables is not the same risk than carrying lootables through space.

Back