FYI: Now lets show some love for the pvp and fix all exploits

Right, I tried to play counter strike, and someone killed me there. :eyecrazy:
I had the same reaction as you and a few others in that thread, I said to the player "Man you can't do this, it's murder !!!"

But he didn't seem to understand..
So I stop playing this game, now I play Pokemon and it's nice.. No robbery, no murder..

It's never too late guys, you should do the same, go play Pokemon. :wise:

So u compare a kill in counterstrike a videogame wich only hurt ur feelings at the most with theft of real money...
Yea u are that stupid arnt u ?
This is a evidence that all that want pk is retarded fuckupps lmao
Thx for the laugh moron :laugh:

So u compare a kill in counterstrike a videogame wich only hurt ur feelings at the most with theft of real money...
Yea u are that stupid arnt u ?
This is a evidence that all that want pk is retarded fuckupps lmao
Thx for the laugh moron :laugh:

Indeed it's as stupid to call a kill in CS a "murder" than to call a PK loot in EU lootable zones a "robbery".
I'm glad you realized that. :rolleyes:

But I don't even need to waste my time answering you.
By using one insult per sentence, you show everyone your level of intelligence and lack of relevant argument. :yup:

Indeed it's as stupid to call a kill in CS a "murder" than to call a PK loot in EU lootable zones a "robbery".
I'm glad you realized that. :rolleyes:

But I don't even need to waste my time answering you.
By using one insult per sentence, you show everyone your level of intelligence and lack of relevant argument. :yup:

U dont se the difference obviously lol
Go play that pokemon u talk about ..

U dont se the difference obviously lol
Go play that pokemon u talk about ..

I thought you would have brought arguments.. But no, still nothing, zero, nada.

You should stop making a fool of yourself.. :ahh:

You are the one who came to cry here, telling lootable zones are robbery. :scared:

I have no problem whith PvP zones, been there many times, been killed and even been looted.. But I accept it.
So, unlike you, I have no reason to go play Pokemon. :girl:

I thought you would have brought arguments.. But no, still nothing, zero, nada.

You should stop making a fool of yourself.. :ahh:

You are the one who came to cry here, telling lootable zones are robbery. :scared:

I have no problem whith PvP zones, been there many times, been killed and even been looted.. But I accept it.
So, unlike you, I have no reason to go play Pokemon. :girl:

No point trying to explain to some one that isnt able to understand or dont want to obviously ...
Hos the fool here? lol

No point trying to explain to some one that isnt able to understand or dont want to obviously ...
Hos the fool here? lol

The answer is so obvious, that I will let people make up their minds. :)

Yeah the idea of having the same amount of loot to loot someone else can be ok but what if I carry 200.000 ped with me ? How someone can ever loot me?

Just to answer your question, if he would have 2.000 ped on him while killing you he would get 2.000 ped of the 200.000 ped you carry and you would revive with 198.000 ped of loot.

I know it is very difficult to understand how this would work so I hope this explanation is simple enough for you.

Yeah the idea of having the same amount of loot to loot someone else can be ok but what if I carry 200.000 ped with me ? How someone can ever loot me?

Space pvp is not fair in my opinion because of a simple reason.There is a nonpvp area.When you entered space there should be just pvp so you had no place to hide.
Just because there is a safe spot the pirate can afk until you move so you obviously will make the 1st step and most of the times its a bad call.
Space pirates exist for 1 reason : People are sloppy and forget things.If nobody would do mistakes you wouldn't see any of them camping 24/24 but the story in pvp4 is completely different so thats the incentive to have all the zone just for the most competent pker.

Right Pirates in space sit on the co-pilot seat and boom they have a blue triangle - so it is that easy to hide by switching seat and not use oil while waiting in non-pvp area for a ship to appear.

And now you want to get rid of save zone around planet so the pirates can wait until a ship appears and shoot it down while the person not even can see something from transition? Yes that makes it really more fair - LOL

And now you want to get rid of save zone around planet so the pirates can wait until a ship appears and shoot it down while the person not even can see something from transition? Yes that makes it really more fair - LOL

Yeah, especially when you start from planet and pirate can shoot you down, while your mashine is still loading the space content, so you are already looted befor even seeing anything :D

Its much more fair :D

Even if pirate couldn´t switch seats to hide, those starting from planets would be pure pirate food.

That really sounds very fair.

Beside that: most space people ask for extended save zones, to have options to enter lootable at positions where not all the save zone borders can be observed by just 1 camper.

Right Pirates in space sit on the co-pilot seat and boom they have a blue triangle - so it is that easy to hide by switching seat and not use oil while waiting in non-pvp area for a ship to appear.

I don't want anything.I play under any circumstances.
The idea is to remove the safe zone is that you or anyone that want to challenge the pirate and kill them can do it.Right now even if you want to kill them you can't get to them.They will engage only when they want not when you want.PVP4 is not like that at all , you enter inside you can't get away, no safe zone or bullshit.Once you are inside you either kill or get killed.
Pirates are not challenged because they just hide and afk.Its nothing important in space so they don't care.You are the one busy travel and doing stuff, they aren't.Space is dead! no resource/mob there for them so they just camp.
I pretty much don't care about space and I never lost 1 ped to a pirate so far.
This thread is not about space or space pvp.

What does the PKer risk on top of that 5 PED ?

Simple answer:

Seems u do not understand many things about it, do u know how much peds ppl were invested to pk items? Do u know how much ammo in air or toxics they spend to get their pk experience? And even who was a bounty hunter in zone that know that u can spend 50 ped per day only for Mind Force to seek any victims, so that an accidental victim lose nothing compare to Pk player, and no one force u to go there if u are do not like these rules.

Btw pvp was always for fun also, ppl like to fight, some ppl like to play cat/mouse game, its adrenaline, why not.

...So where is this fair ?...

All what you said is wrong as mentioned above.

But anyway PK is fair for a plain simple reason: YOU CAN DO IT. :wise:

And for you and all people telling it's so easy to PK and it's like assured profit whithout risk..
Then what are you waiting for !? :scratch2:
Just do it !

This thread was meant to be for pvp4, which has been disregarded for years now and made a joke by the amount of pyrite available at rig without any risk whatsoever. There’s not much reason to go into pvp4 other then hunt Mulaak or muluk which also drop no markup anymore.

In terms of space pvp it’s just plain stupid. You can’t take safe zone away because you’ll be shot before even loaded. The other issue is even if you are to engage a pirate you head out of safe zone into pvp, turn around, and have to wait for the pirate to get into pvp before shooting. Which often puts you at a 1 or 2 shot disadvantage in the fight because you have to guesstimate when they’re in pvp.

This thread was meant to be for pvp4, which has been disregarded for years now and made a joke by the amount of pyrite available at rig without any risk whatsoever. There’s not much reason to go into pvp4 other then hunt Mulaak or muluk which also drop no markup anymore.

In terms of space pvp it’s just plain stupid. You can’t take safe zone away because you’ll be shot before even loaded. The other issue is even if you are to engage a pirate you head out of safe zone into pvp, turn around, and have to wait for the pirate to get into pvp before shooting. Which often puts you at a 1 or 2 shot disadvantage in the fight because you have to guesstimate when they’re in pvp.

Spot on.

For the sake of keeping the topics separate perhaps someone should make a separate thread for space PvP discussion and keep this one related to planetside PvP.

Seems u do not understand many things about it, do u know how much peds ppl were invested to pk items? Do u know how much ammo in air or toxics they spend to get their pk experience? And even who was a bounty hunter in zone that know that u can spend 50 ped per day only for Mind Force to seek any victims, so that an accidental victim lose nothing compare to Pk player, and no one force u to go there if u are do not like these rules.

Btw pvp was always for fun also, ppl like to fight, some ppl like to play cat/mouse game, its adrenaline, why not.

OK and hunters get all their skills and weapons for free? So your ped spent argument is moot.

As you state you make PvP for fun so you do not need to loot anything to make it fun to you. So why you need PvP4 aka lootable PvP?

I only stated that it would be nice if PK'ers can only loot as much as they carry, see example above to messis question if you dont know what I mean.

But this is something they, PK'ers in PvP4, don't want because it could be that then some others would start to hunt PK'ers as they would get loot from it for their risk.

They, PK'ers, only want risk free killing and not risk anything valuable and obviously are even too cowardly to stand to this fact.

So let's end this by saying:
  • PK'ers don't want to risk anything of value while they are able to loot others.
  • Miners, Hunters want that the opponent risk at least as much as they could gain.

Do you agree on this or did I misunderstand you?

OK and hunters get all their skills and weapons for free? So your ped spent argument is moot.

As you state you make PvP for fun so you do not need to loot anything to make it fun to you. So why you need PvP4 aka lootable PvP?

I only stated that it would be nice if PK'ers can only loot as much as they carry, see example above to messis question if you dont know what I mean.

But this is something they, PK'ers in PvP4, don't want because it could be that then some others would start to hunt PK'ers as they would get loot from it for their risk.

They, PK'ers, only want risk free killing and not risk anything valuable and obviously are even too cowardly to stand to this fact.

This whole loot as much as you carry thing seems way too complicated to program if at all possible and not the greatest idea as Messi pointed out. I think MA could dedicate their time and money to other more crucial areas. Besides, if they don’t fix lootable first, there won’t be anyone in there to loot :smoke:

And who would start to hunt PK ? Obviously not you..

So only PK would hunt others PK, what you say here is non sense.

PvP should be an incentive to skill-up, get nice gears..
You know, high level guns, nice PvP armor, dodge why not, etc..

And about fun, I'm pretty much a noob but killed about 1K people in non-lootable PvP, Rig mostly.
That's some PED in the air.. :dunce:

How much did you spend this way ?
I guess alot more, since you talk as if you know the matter very well.. :sniper:

I think what you want is to do the Mulmun iron and you can't cause you scared.. :D
Or you think it's Ok that level 10 people get access to high MU ressources like pyrite, and you should be happy cause it is how it works now..
Go at Rig, you will see only level 30 and less getting free oil there, nobody shoot.
And the same people mining non-stop at Rig for Pyrite.

Incentive to level-up is what is missing in this game !

MA should wake up on this, instead of making the game easier and easier, and make it looks like all other games (that is a huge mistake)
This is just a small message to MA. :)

We got a thread full of people who know how to PvP and want it fair. Then we got a whole bunch of people I've never seen in game and only ever see posting here, complaining about how exploits they've probably never even/never will come in contact with are totally fine and at the same time suggesting mechanics changes they will never experience or will even be relevant to them.

Its how this forum allways works :D

Anyway the day that the developers sorts out PVP to be a playground free of cheats where just skills and gear matters again (no equalling out so all are equal communist thoughts but pure raw numbers and skills then I will start playing again)

//L

And who would start to hunt PK ? Obviously not you..

So only PK would hunt others PK, what you say here is non sense.

Absolutely it should be exactly that way, PKers should shoot PKers.
For me thats the only thing that makes sense :)

PvP should be an incentive to skill-up, get nice gears..
You know, high level guns, nice PvP armor, dodge why not, etc.

It already is there, without skills (high HP) and some nice PK gear there is no and never have been a chance to survive a PK fight.

And about fun, I'm pretty much a noob but killed about 1K people in non-lootable PvP, Rig mostly.
That's some PED in the air.. :dunce:

How much did you spend this way ?

I am fairly sure I am a bigger noob than you (skills), but did my PKs, too.

I dont know how much I spent, I dont track that costs and I didn´t even count my PKs, it was some but have no clue how many it was. Well rarly at Rig, but I got my PKs in other non lootables areas, in the ring and some of it even in PvP4 (hint about PvP4, only one of the people I killed in PvP4 carried loot, all others I managed to kill there was empty, while I always carried lootables, as I dont go there to PK, I go there to hunt or mine!)

I think what you want is to do the Mulmun iron and you can't cause you scared.. :D
I am not scared, if I want to do it I will do it, it just has not high priority as I am still at other irons doable outside PvP.

Or you think it's Ok that level 10 people get access to high MU ressources like pyrite, and you should be happy cause it is how it works now..
Go at Rig, you will see only level 30 and less getting free oil there, nobody shoot.
And the same people mining non-stop at Rig for Pyrite.
Thats a plain lie, last time I was there, I was by far the lowest level and I passed that LVL30 long long time ago LOL
Beside that I have seen a lot high level players there mining for Pyrite, too.

If you think its wrong that a fairly new miner can get Pyrite at Rig zone, it should be no problem for you to shoot them down and keep the area for people of your level, up to you to close the rig.
Personally I cant care less.

Incentive to level-up is what is missing in this game !

I have to disagree here, its not the incentive to skill missing when we talk about lootable PvP, its the incentive to go there that is missing.
Last few times I have been in lootable was for daily missions and the area is deserted.

There is no incentive for me to go there, except that daily mission.
There is nothing of higher value in loots or grounds, that I cant get at zero risk outside PvP, so why I should stay longer in lootable than just for this daily (less than 30 min!)

MA should wake up on this, instead of making the game easier and easier, and make it looks like all other games (that is a huge mistake)
This is just a small message to MA. :)

Agree here!

Over time the EU universe should become more and more complex, not less complex.

The problem here is the new players, if it looks to complex and to hard its bad for player retention.
Thats maybe the reason why MA trying to make the game easyer.

Edit Sidenote:
After all that it doesn´t change the fact that I personally consider the loot mechanics in lootable not fair.

Last edited:
Why do you answer this ?
You didn't see it was not intended for you ?

You must have had a hell of a desire to contradict me. :nana:

I'm tired of the game lately, and so even more tired of these useless fight on forum.

I talk about facts.
But you (and some other, like the one before) don't want to discuss facts, you just want to have last word.
And I will not explain what is Sophism in each thread of this forum..

Absolutely it should be exactly that way, PKers should shoot PKers.
For me thats the only thing that makes sense :)

What is a PK exactly ?

I don't know any, I know only EU players.
If you are mining in PvP4, and meet someone there, you kill him to save your loot, then you become a PK at that time.

I sometimes go there, just to see if there is someone to kill, but it's extremely rare, about 0.001% of my time ingame, rest of time I hunt/mine etc.. so am I a PK ?..

I am fairly sure I am a bigger noob than you (skills), but did my PKs, too.

I don't think so.
I'm only L66 hit, not so much HP, I don't have good gear, I don't have PvP armor, etc...
I'm not safe in PvP4 ! I've been killed as much as I killed.

Just to tell I'm not here to defend MY interest only.. (unlike many others..)

I am not scared, if I want to do it I will do it, it just has not high priority as I am still at other irons doable outside PvP.

Again sorry but the message was not intended for you.. :)

Thats a plain lie, last time I was there, I was by far the lowest level and I passed that LVL30 long long time ago LOL
Beside that I have seen a lot high level players there mining for Pyrite, too.

OK so now I'm a liar.. :ahh:

I guess you've not been there for long time.
I go at Rig pretty often and I never met you there.

I know almost every people that are often at rig.
And yes, most are low level.
And yes, people don't shoot most time there.

Mostly because it's bad designed, and so it cost alot more to close the Rig than oil drops.
It's just a bit better now whith new feature about vehicles, but revival is too close.

I had many discution there whith people of my level or more, and most said something like "hey who cares, just leech !"

So I tell every noob: Go there ! It's totally safe, and you'll get free oil.
If you get killed, just come back again and again, people will stop wasting PED anyway. :wise:

If you think its wrong that a fairly new miner can get Pyrite at Rig zone, it should be no problem for you to shoot them down and keep the area for people of your level, up to you to close the rig.

I do it, when I do mining there, I shoot every people in my range.
But you know I loose PED doing this, for the reason mentioned above.

Why so much works then if you don't care ? :confused:
That's what I don't get..

And he was so right telling this:
We got a thread full of people who know how to PvP and want it fair. Then we got a whole bunch of people I've never seen in game and only ever see posting here, complaining about how exploits they've probably never even/never will come in contact with are totally fine and at the same time suggesting mechanics changes they will never experience or will even be relevant to them.

I have to disagree here, its not the incentive to skill missing when we talk about lootable PvP, its the incentive to go there that is missing.
Last few times I have been in lootable was for daily missions and the area is deserted.

There is no incentive for me to go there, except that daily mission.
There is nothing of higher value in loots or grounds, that I cant get at zero risk outside PvP, so why I should stay longer in lootable than just for this daily (less than 30 min!)

You want to disagree here, but you just confirm what I said.
Maybe it was not clear, sorry I learned English on my own.

As you say, you need good gear and good skills to win PvP fight.
So PvP would be an incentive to skill-up and invest if it would worth it.
If Pyrite would still be in lootable, many more MU and rare drop in PvP, if Rig would drop 10PED barrel, for example.

Isn't it the point of a MMO to compet whith other players ?

People don't understand that it's in their best interest to play Versus other players.
They don't get it, and so they continue playing against MA, I wish them good luck whith that, but they'll loose at the end.
:broke:

:tiphat:

Last edited:

People don't understand that it's in their best interest to play Versus other players.
They don't get it, and so they continue playing against MA, I wish them good luck whith that, but they'll loose at the end.

So you can only win if you play against other players and when you would risk also peds you could loose so no loot to carry for PK'ers because then they could loose peds and not gain peds.

Like I already stated the only incentive for these people is to loot other players at minimal risk to finance their playing or to withdraw money.

They will not say this when you bring up the only loot as much as you carry loot with you while in PVP4 but when they speak out it suddenly becomes visible that I was right in the first place but they are afraid to acknowledge it.

So you can only win if you play against other players and when you would risk also peds you could loose so no loot to carry for PK'ers because then they could loose peds and not gain peds.

Like I already stated the only incentive for these people is to loot other players at minimal risk to finance their playing or to withdraw money.

They will not say this when you bring up the only loot as much as you carry loot with you while in PVP4 but when they speak out it suddenly becomes visible that I was right in the first place but they are afraid to acknowledge it.

A looong time ago when pyrite MU was high, we fought in pvp for fun but allso for what soc to have space to mine in there (the spendings was huge, both in gear to handle pvp but allso in ammo and toxic, mind essence from tping around to find the opponent and so on)

Its not like in space where you need 100 peds for oil and quad.....here is allso looking for resources and gear and skills and all that should matter in an MMO.

All that PKed allso mined, if theres valuable resources thats the true incentive.....atleast for the lootable pvp4.

Its very few that has the patience to wait for hours to maybe find somebody with loots....

Its very few that has the patience to wait for hours to maybe find ....

sounds like oil rig to me, in good old times ... and you had to be quick too, no uber gear helps to pick any faster! :laugh:

best is when you grew some ego balls already over time, and waste more of your ammo in a few mins than you can pick in a whole day :eyecrazy:

A looong time ago when pyrite MU was high, we fought in pvp for fun but allso for what soc to have space to mine in there (the spendings was huge, both in gear to handle pvp but allso in ammo and toxic, mind essence from tping around to find the opponent and so on)

Its not like in space where you need 100 peds for oil and quad.....here is allso looking for resources and gear and skills and all that should matter in an MMO.

All that PKed allso mined, if theres valuable resources thats the true incentive.....atleast for the lootable pvp4.

Its very few that has the patience to wait for hours to maybe find somebody with loots....

All that's true, but don't waste your time trying to explain, he just have no idea what he's talking about..

This forum is full of people that love to shout out their strong opinion about things wich they know nothing about.

All that's true, but don't waste your time trying to explain, he just have no idea what he's talking about..

This forum is full of people that love to shout out their strong opinion about things wich they know nothing about.

Problem is they want to break even/profit without investing anything. You can't profit enough at low levels or i heard some around that still mine without amps lmao (i used to drop 12 ped/click and mine for weeks).

Yes you are sooo right I know nothing about this game so this screenshot is neither old nor from PvP4.

PE-06374.jpg

The only thing that is consistent with you is, that you ignore the facts and bring up a shitload of excuses to not have to answer to this simple statement:

So let's end this by saying:
  • PK'ers don't want to risk anything of value while they are able to loot others.
  • Miners, Hunters want that the opponent risk at least as much as they could gain.

Do you agree on this or did I misunderstand you?

Either you like PK because you like to fight against other avatars then you do not need the loot or you want to profit and looting Miners and Hunters in PvP 4 is your way to profit as Cirrus admitted:

But then you will not admit to that and that this is your reason to be against the carry as much as you want to loot from others in PvP4.
Because then it could be that you get hunted down in PvP 4, because they know, that this PK'ers will have loot on them. You would get much more of the thing you allways say that it is your reason to go to PvP 4, exitment and PvP fights, but on the other hand there would may be some serious opponents who go to hunt PK'ers to loot them and that you do not want as it would maybe cost you money and that is not what you want as you wrote in your statement.

So again you want that PvP4 is here for PK'ers to gain as much money with no or only little risk but you do not want to say it.

So again we can end this discussion with this statement:

We can end this saying that these are some of the most stupid statements on this forum.

People that frequently go into PVP4 go there because stakes are high. Not because there are equal stakes for everyone or they should be...
PKers that don't risk anything of value in PVP4 are simply ...smart people. There are players that mine/hunt there then empty their inventory and go back in again. If one of these players sees another player, should he run because he has empty inventory and therefor no ...morals if they attempt PK? Or?

Why are you having so much trouble understanding these simple mechanics?

Blah blah blah...

Wow you dropred a bomb in PvP, then I apologize master...
You know so much about PK and all what you said makes so much sense now.. :bowdown:

The simple question you asked has been answered many times by others and by me, but you pretend not to understand.

And you have no argument so you just keep repeating the same thing again and again and again.. :smash:

I'll not waste more time whith this.

Anyway as I said I'm tired whith this game, tired whith bad choices from MA, so I don't care anymore.

MA can remove every PvP zone, I don't care.
They can put the Pyrite at Icarus, I don't care.
There is so much stupid "features" in this game, I would not be surprised.. :rolleyes:

They should put the Mul at Icarus also, for some fun.

PS: Most of these stupid features that have been added in the game (like radar in PvP for example) have been requested by people like you. :wise:

Last edited:
Back