Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images

Now lets show some love for the pvp and fix all exploits

There are few years now since some avatars are exploiting the lootable areas. I came back in 2016 and since then i jump in lootable areas from time to time and this is what i found others doing:

1. Border mining

Years ago when you were leaving a pvp lootable area you had 30 seconds to get killed. Somehow it got removed. Now you see players with 100hp that are mining only near the borders and you kill them after they left the lootable area they wont get looted or lose the toxic shoot. This can be fixed by removing the good minerals near boarders or just add the 30 sec time back.

2. Low life mining with Flimsy helmet (for less life regen) and self damage with rocket to prevent getting looted

For those who don't know let me explain how its working. They use the helmet for low regen and if you kill a guy that's bellow 15-20% he won't lose the toxic shot nor get looted. Also some of them got rockets so each time they spot someone they just shoot in the ground and charge tp chip (you have like 10 seconds to heal them or they leave).
    I find miners doing this quite often. Thing is MA its warning the users for this and some players that used and i reported stopped doing it. But its very annoying since from time to time you go in a pvp area and you find a guy and you have to heal him to shoot him first. Why do we have to do a min damage of his health to loot an avatar ?!

Here is some fun screenshoot. My friend was inside the pvp on Arkadia found a guy and he was using rocket to keep his life low so he asked me to jump in his face. All that damage deflected is from his rocket. Here is the screenshot i send to MA

3. Self damage with rocket then suicide from falling damage

This one is rare but still you find players doing from time to time.

More to add .....
    Last edited by Alina; 02-21-2019 at 22:59.

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Good on them. I have read heaps about PvPers using exploits to harass people who go into PvP, but this is the first time I have heard about players striking back.

I realise it may well be an exploit and I am aware that it is not compulsory to enter PvP - you choose to do, so choose to take the risks.

I just cant find it in me to be upset about those players who have found a way to protect themselves & I find it funny that land pirates may be getting upset

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    BackBone Angelina Praias
    Images
    Or just get rid of PvP loot altogether. That would be a nice fix for the problem.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BackBone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or just get rid of PvP loot altogether. That would be a nice fix for the problem.
    Everyone who goes into PvP, both PKers and miners alike, disagree.
    The risk involved with lootable PvP builds an inherent protection for the markup of the minerals mined there, producing profitable mining. If you remove it from the equation then suddenly the markup dries up and the miners lose the ability to take risks for the sake of making profit.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    Society
    Space Police
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    Everyone who goes into PvP, both PKers and miners alike, disagree.
    The risk involved with lootable PvP builds an inherent protection for the markup of the minerals mined there, producing profitable mining. If you remove it from the equation then suddenly the markup dries up and the miners lose the ability to take risks for the sake of making profit.
    Could not agree more!

PVP = risk for reward...

Space is no different, Land PVP zones are no different.
    Player Register: PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    F.O.M.A Shop #3 -=PostHistorys Space Bizaar=-
    Professional In Rebalancing All Trade Economies

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Post_History View Post
    Could not agree more!

PVP = risk for reward...

Space is no different, Land PVP zones are no different.
    I actually must disagree with you. While there is significant room for improvement, there is currently no significant reward for space travel. This could be corrected by introducing space mining and more mobs with high markup compositions which would significantly increase the instances of space participation.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Im Hitman guys
    Society
    Enforcers Of Justice
    Wow some new( for me) glitches from pvp cool.its funny to see why old pvprs come out with these glitches to forums now.i wonder how many years these ppl hv used the same tricks on others in the past?i saw few months back in ark forum some brave souls telling community how some glitches worked so others could have a chance from exploiters.ever since ark radar is visible these ppl are comming out with glitches.how wonderful.less pyrite and other resourses means less profit eh?.lol in your face exploiters.keep it up low lvl miners drain all ark pvp4.

Lootable PvP in a RCE, is the best thing ever, and unrivaled..

It gives you adrenaline shots.

Now it's pretty dead, that's sad, but fortunatly it looks like MA want to revitalize it, good news.

The worst "feature" here (by the way, I'm not even sure that it's suposed to works like this, or if it's kind of bug)
    Is the fact that you can't loot someone which HP is below 50%...

Tell any gamer that in the game you play you have to heal people first in order to kill them, and it's guaranted big laugh..
    Last edited by ~ Cirrus ~; 02-22-2019 at 11:11.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post

More to add .....
    cool. Thanks for the tip.
    Might try some pvp mining myself now!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images

Thumbs Up

got to love the hypocrisy (not that it should not be fixed)

when EST unlimited use / attribute repeatable missions / vtol skill exploits took place, it was "smart people using their brains" and "it is your duty to find opportunities and use them while they last"

when it is others doing similar stuff, they should be stopped from doing so
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    For those who don't know let me explain how its working. They use the helmet for low regen and if you kill a guy that's bellow 15-20% he won't lose the toxic shot nor get looted. Also some of them got rockets so each time they spot someone they just shoot in the ground and charge tp chip (you have like 10 seconds to heal them or they leave).
    Self damage with rocket then suicide from falling damage
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast