FYI: Now lets show some love for the pvp and fix all exploits

if the PKer could only loot as much as he carrys lootables himself

Now this is a truly likeable idea. Many could see the whole quibble in a different light.

+rep

Now this is a truly likeable idea. Many could see the whole quibble in a different light.

+rep

its not like you will play this game or join the pvp

And maybe return Pyrite to PVP4 land. This creates incentives to mine there. While they remove pyrite from PVP3, only keep it in lootable and players then have a reason.

It's not like I give a damn on anyone's opinion. The prediction relates to a statistical outcome.

It's not like I give a damn on anyone's opinion. The prediction relates to a statistical outcome.

you don't care but was the truth :laugh:

And its not like you going to lootable PvP carrying any lootables yourself.
You are just another damn pirate who wants to get the loots from others without risking to lose anything yourself, except the 5 PEDs toxic shot and a little armor decay.

Complaining about others who found some gamemechanics that can be used to avoid losing loots to players that dont risk loots themselfs is not an exploit, its smart !

I haven´t seen any statement from MA that keeping health low or suicide with rocketlauncher is considered an exploit.
Its something that may work, but its not a gurantee for not getting looted, there is still a risk.

And as asked above, who of you PKers go into lootable areas and carrying loot yourself that could be lost, if the miner is better geared and skilled than you?

You are just another damn pirate who wants to get the loots from others without risking to lose anything yourself, except the 5 PEDs toxic shot and a little armor decay.

Complaining about others who found some gamemechanics that can be used to avoid losing loots to players that dont risk loots themselfs is not an exploit, its smart !

I haven´t seen any statement from MA that keeping health low or suicide with rocketlauncher is considered an exploit.
Its something that may work, but its not a gurantee for not getting looted, there is still a risk.

And as asked above, who of you PKers go into lootable areas and carrying loot yourself that could be lost, if the miner is better geared and skilled than you?

This sounds like a very good idea and it may would also bring some others to PvP to hunt PK'ers and loot them so maybe the fear of the pirates, to be a target for others to be looted, is the real reason they are against carriying loot with them to be able to loot others.
Show some balls PK'ers and agree to only loot as much in TT value as you carry in TT value and enjoy the new battles with others as you allways say you go there not for peds but for exitment so risk the same amount ouf peds as you could gain.

Or what about make it really interresting for the PK'ers in that they are free to be looted by any non PK'er everywhere. :cool:

If they do PK because they like it would'nt it be more exitment for them if they have to really behave like pirates everywhere and not only where they have the advantage to not carry anything lootable. Seams a bit lame from Pirates to say I'm only a Pirate as long as I can only loose my toxic shot.

Or is it only as I think it is that it is only exiting for the pirates as they do not have to loos anything of significant worth while they try to kill and loot others in PvP?

How do you know? Because lootable PVPs didn't get significant updates they are the way they are these days, while some time ago, not too long, there were players that were both PKers and miners. or even longer time ago, hunters, PKers and miners. Because that's when you know a system works well, when it makes you become a much more complex player doing more activities (for profit ofc). The top societies used to battle there non stop, for resources from the ground or from the mobs.

- Hello miner, how many resources do you have on you so I know how much to take on me so we have equal amount so there is equal risk when I attempt PK on you - said no one ever

The thing is, there are rare resources outside the PVP zones and outside the lootable PVP zones. Inside these zones, the rules change and if you don't understand them and don't accept them, it's ok to stay out. But please stop asking to change the game to rules you accept just because you are not a consumer of a specific content.
The equal risk thingy is a silly argument. Unless they make the toxic shot liek 100 ped and the looter gets 50 ped of it and no other resources.

All bugs should be fixed. PVP ones need just as much fix as all other bugs. It would be nice to have some official statement on these to know which are bugs and which are OK to use to stop the drama and have some players reported/investigated if necessary. Maybe players would stop use various bugs if MA said they were not ok....

The mere fact some armchair heroes get scared shitless MA could actually listen to some ideas not on their page shows you when you're on to something. I think planet-side pvp is not so much the issue, that always was a free choice. Space is what matters to a lot more people.

Bro that sentence apply to you also , i got looted in lootable areas and never got looted in space since im not that greedy to pay 5 ped for a flight.

Sorry to say but both of you dont belong in this "pvp" region of the forum, the only section you should read is the sweating.

Last edited:
We got a thread full of people who know how to PvP and want it fair. Then we got a whole bunch of people I've never seen in game and only ever see posting here, complaining about how exploits they've probably never even/never will come in contact with are totally fine and at the same time suggesting mechanics changes they will never experience or will even be relevant to them.

We got a thread full of people who know how to PvP and want it fair. Then we got a whole bunch of people I've never seen in game and only ever see posting here, complaining about how exploits they've probably never even/never will come in contact with are totally fine and at the same time suggesting mechanics changes they will never experience or will even be relevant to them.

damn bro you are on the right path.
People that have the slightest clue or play the less comment the most/spend close to 0 or 10ped/month demand the most dumbest things from the developer.
Now it makes a lot more sense why developer doesn't listen as much as we want to us.

Instanced pvp areas with category lvls, cool games like capture the flag or team death match would make pvp way more fun imo.

Yes they want it fair for them, to be able to loot from others while not carrying anything lootable and not have to fear any consequences for their behaviour at all that is fair in their view.

Either be a pirate an face consequences as in real live or risk same as your pray while trying to kill them. But for such a change you are not prepared as your business model would be hampered and maybe some others would start to engage in PvP4 and start to kill the pirates and loot them because they need to carry loot to be able to loot others.

That would be excitement for PvP4 Pirates to not only be able to loot but also to decide am I strong enough or will I loose my carried goods because he is stronger?

I know I will be trashed by messi91 etc. for suggesting that pirates have to risk something to loot anything as this is not fair to the pirates to risk something for a chance to gain something.

Sorry to say but both of you dont belong in this "pvp" region of the forum, the only section you should read is the sweating.

Another arrogant statement, that doesn´t qualify you for anything.

Yes they want it fair for them, to be able to loot from others while not carrying anything lootable and not have to fear any consequences for their behaviour at all that is fair in their view.

Either be a pirate an face consequences as in real live or risk same as your pray while trying to kill them. But for such a change you are not prepared as your business model would be hampered and maybe some others would start to engage in PvP4 and start to kill the pirates and loot them because they need to carry loot to be able to loot others.

That would be excitement for PvP4 Pirates to not only be able to loot but also to decide am I strong enough or will I loose my carried goods because he is stronger?

I know I will be trashed by messi91 etc. for suggesting that pirates have to risk something to loot anything as this is not fair to the pirates to risk something for a chance to gain something.

Everyone risks the same 5 ped toxic shot. What they do beyond entry, in regards to having loot on them, is their decision.

Another arrogant statement, that doesn´t qualify you for anything.

You see me talking in the section where i dont belong ? lets say makeup , crafting and many others ?

2019 meta > calling out a guy makes you an arrogant prick

Everyone risks the same 5 ped toxic shot. What they do beyond entry, in regards to having loot on them, is their decision.

Yes both risk 5 PED in toxic shot.

Miner or hunter risk all his mined ores or loots on top of that 5 PED.

Simple question:

What does the PKer risk on top of that 5 PED ?

Simple answer:

NOTHING !!!

So where is this fair ?

Its not the same risk and never will be the same risk!

PKer can loot from me, I cant loot anything from PKer.

Where is that fair ?

Yes both risk 5 PED in toxic shot.

Miner or hunter risk all his mined ores or loots on top of that 5 PED.

Simple question:

What does the PKer risk on top of that 5 PED ?

Simple answer:

NOTHING !!!

So where is this fair ?

Its not the same risk and never will be the same risk!

Where is that fair ?

The miner takes the risk in order to get high markup ores/enmatters (his reward). At least that's how it used to work. No one said it was an area for miners who can't defend themselves.

I'm gunna say that is more than likely a result of your inability to kill them, rather than your thought that you should have immunity against other players in Lootable PlayerVersusPlayer.

But on a more direct note, riddle me this: what if you were mining in PvP4, you came across a lone hunter doing the 'Worm Signs' wave where they would have way more loot than a miner in under 1 hour. Would you try to kill them? Or just assume that since they're a hunter and they have a gun, therefore must be a 'PK'r' and obviously won't have any loot on them?

Personally, I've been that hunter. I've seen those miners and I don't know if they're a miner or another player looking for some PVP, I mean....we're both in PVP so 99/100 times I expect them to be down to fight. So what do I do? I have loot, I could fight your miner self with your loot too. OR we could both use our brains, teleport out of PVP and store our loot really fast and return to fight if you really so much intended to fight in PVP. If I TP jump out, drop my loot and TP back in right on top of you but you were too slow to do what I did - that doesn't mean that you risked more than I did, that means you obviously do not know how to play a video game and gain the advantage. The legitimate advantage. Not the exploits you say should be in place.

So let's end this by saying:
  • PK'ers don't want to risk anything of value while they are able to loot others.
  • Miners, Hunters want that the opponent risk at least as much as they could gain.

Do you agree on this or did I misunderstand you?

So let's end this by saying:
  • PK'ers don't want to risk anything of value while they are able to loot others.
  • Miners, Hunters want that the opponent risk at least as much as they could gain.

Do you agree on this or did I misunderstand you?

100% do not agree. Either learn to survive or learn to fight if you plan to enter PVP.

100% do not agree. Either learn to survive or learn to fight if you plan to enter PVP.

So then tell me where you do not agree.

On the first point or on the second point?

Did I mention survive at all or is this what you brain computed out of my two points?
Write something I did not say as reason you do not agree?

So then tell me where you do not agree.

On the first point or on the second point?

Did I mention survive at all or is this what you brain computed out of my two points?
Write something I did not say as reason you do not agree?

Sorry, it was inferred. I believe you should risk only what loot you have.

Risk or not it dont matter here at all, its theft,robery, stealing period ! and its a shame MA suport it.

Risk or not it dont matter here at all, its theft,robery, stealing period ! and its a shame MA suport it.

Right, I tried to play counter strike, and someone killed me there. :eyecrazy:
I had the same reaction as you and a few others in that thread, I said to the player "Man you can't do this, it's murder !!!"

But he didn't seem to understand..
So I stop playing this game, now I play Pokemon and it's nice.. No robbery, no murder..

It's never too late guys, you should do the same, go play Pokemon. :wise:

By the way, the fallacious arguments that we can read on this thread have been told many times already (and often by the same 10 people)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...gout-exploit&p=3650073&highlight=#post3650073

These people who cannot understand, or who pretend not to understand, are either stupid or dishonest (both sometimes).

The ones that are dishonest, just want to have access to some things without taking any risks (they don't want Pyrite to go back to Toxic Zones for example)

So, to the people who try to explain them that this whole game is a competition Player Versus Player, you should not waste your time.

Haven't been much in lootable pvp lately, just a quick visit yesterday.
What I wonder, isn't there a lot of activity now when radar is back?

Yeah the idea of having the same amount of loot to loot someone else can be ok but what if I carry 200.000 ped with me ? How someone can ever loot me?

Pirates are in space not the same thing as pk-ers in pvp4.

I don't understand what to dou understand when you said "fair"
Fair for me means equality chances of opportunities as we all start with the same chances.We both step in pvp4 area and we both decide on our end what we are going to do inside.If you choose to hunt or do mining then you are working on chances of outcome therefore we are not in the same position.You decided to put yourself at risk, no one else decided for you.Now don't ask me to be equal at all times because I didn't push the buttons of you.If you are dumb its your call not mine so don't push me to be dumb just because you are dumb.

You expect to be treated fairly when you do mining or hunting in pvp4 but what if I come and I say it would be fair for you to have x amount of skills x amount of PK items x amount of ped invested in this game to qualify for the average of people hunting here, if you are a naked scrub you can't do any of that in here.Would that be fair to you? No obviously you would feel offended but its so easy for you to ask the opposite.You want to extract precious materials from the zone where big boys hang out but you ask it to be fair.

Space pvp is not fair in my opinion because of a simple reason.There is a nonpvp area.When you entered space there should be just pvp so you had no place to hide.
Just because there is a safe spot the pirate can afk until you move so you obviously will make the 1st step and most of the times its a bad call.
Space pirates exist for 1 reason : People are sloppy and forget things.If nobody would do mistakes you wouldn't see any of them camping 24/24 but the story in pvp4 is completely different so thats the incentive to have all the zone just for the most competent pker.

Back