PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 96
  1. #41
    We got a thread full of people who know how to PvP and want it fair. Then we got a whole bunch of people I've never seen in game and only ever see posting here, complaining about how exploits they've probably never even/never will come in contact with are totally fine and at the same time suggesting mechanics changes they will never experience or will even be relevant to them.

  2. #42
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,505
    Images
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We got a thread full of people who know how to PvP and want it fair. Then we got a whole bunch of people I've never seen in game and only ever see posting here, complaining about how exploits they've probably never even/never will come in contact with are totally fine and at the same time suggesting mechanics changes they will never experience or will even be relevant to them.
    damn bro you are on the right path.
    People that have the slightest clue or play the less comment the most/spend close to 0 or 10ped/month demand the most dumbest things from the developer.
    Now it makes a lot more sense why developer doesn't listen as much as we want to us.

  3. #43
    Old
    Joined
    Jan 2019
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Miami, FL - USA
    Avatar
    Luna blackchip Tick
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    92
    Instanced pvp areas with category lvls, cool games like capture the flag or team death match would make pvp way more fun imo.

  4. #44
    Stalker Raffaele Meiers's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Rafaele Meiersos Rocko
    Society
    Trigger Happy
    Posts
    2,159
    Images
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We got a thread full of people who know how to PvP and want it fair. Then we got a whole bunch of people I've never seen in game and only ever see posting here, complaining about how exploits they've probably never even/never will come in contact with are totally fine and at the same time suggesting mechanics changes they will never experience or will even be relevant to them.

    Yes they want it fair for them, to be able to loot from others while not carrying anything lootable and not have to fear any consequences for their behaviour at all that is fair in their view.

    Either be a pirate an face consequences as in real live or risk same as your pray while trying to kill them. But for such a change you are not prepared as your business model would be hampered and maybe some others would start to engage in PvP4 and start to kill the pirates and loot them because they need to carry loot to be able to loot others.

    That would be excitement for PvP4 Pirates to not only be able to loot but also to decide am I strong enough or will I loose my carried goods because he is stronger?

    I know I will be trashed by messi91 etc. for suggesting that pirates have to risk something to loot anything as this is not fair to the pirates to risk something for a chance to gain something.
    Dont hunt/mine on taxed LA's it will hurt you in the long run.

  5. #45
    Slayer GoNi's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Calypso, Sakura City
    Avatar
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    7,556
    Images
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry to say but both of you dont belong in this "pvp" region of the forum, the only section you should read is the sweating.
    Another arrogant statement, that doesn´t qualify you for anything.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffaele Meiers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes they want it fair for them, to be able to loot from others while not carrying anything lootable and not have to fear any consequences for their behaviour at all that is fair in their view.

    Either be a pirate an face consequences as in real live or risk same as your pray while trying to kill them. But for such a change you are not prepared as your business model would be hampered and maybe some others would start to engage in PvP4 and start to kill the pirates and loot them because they need to carry loot to be able to loot others.

    That would be excitement for PvP4 Pirates to not only be able to loot but also to decide am I strong enough or will I loose my carried goods because he is stronger?

    I know I will be trashed by messi91 etc. for suggesting that pirates have to risk something to loot anything as this is not fair to the pirates to risk something for a chance to gain something.
    Everyone risks the same 5 ped toxic shot. What they do beyond entry, in regards to having loot on them, is their decision.

  7. #47
    Stalker
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Bucharest
    Avatar
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Posts
    2,661
    Images
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another arrogant statement, that doesn´t qualify you for anything.
    You see me talking in the section where i dont belong ? lets say makeup , crafting and many others ?

    2019 meta > calling out a guy makes you an arrogant prick
    .........

  8. #48
    Slayer GoNi's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Calypso, Sakura City
    Avatar
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    7,556
    Images
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Everyone risks the same 5 ped toxic shot. What they do beyond entry, in regards to having loot on them, is their decision.
    Yes both risk 5 PED in toxic shot.

    Miner or hunter risk all his mined ores or loots on top of that 5 PED.

    Simple question:

    What does the PKer risk on top of that 5 PED ?

    Simple answer:

    NOTHING !!!

    So where is this fair ?

    Its not the same risk and never will be the same risk!

    PKer can loot from me, I cant loot anything from PKer.

    Where is that fair ?

  9. #49
    Mutated Xen's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2005
    Avatar
    Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Posts
    9,779
    Images
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes both risk 5 PED in toxic shot.

    Miner or hunter risk all his mined ores or loots on top of that 5 PED.

    Simple question:

    What does the PKer risk on top of that 5 PED ?

    Simple answer:

    NOTHING !!!

    So where is this fair ?

    Its not the same risk and never will be the same risk!

    PKer can loot from me, I cant loot anything from PKer.

    Where is that fair ?
    The miner takes the risk in order to get high markup ores/enmatters (his reward). At least that's how it used to work. No one said it was an area for miners who can't defend themselves.
    Xen Shop ☯ Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M tier 6.99 | Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PKer can loot from me, I cant loot anything from PKer.
    I'm gunna say that is more than likely a result of your inability to kill them, rather than your thought that you should have immunity against other players in Lootable PlayerVersusPlayer.

    But on a more direct note, riddle me this: what if you were mining in PvP4, you came across a lone hunter doing the 'Worm Signs' wave where they would have way more loot than a miner in under 1 hour. Would you try to kill them? Or just assume that since they're a hunter and they have a gun, therefore must be a 'PK'r' and obviously won't have any loot on them?

    Personally, I've been that hunter. I've seen those miners and I don't know if they're a miner or another player looking for some PVP, I mean....we're both in PVP so 99/100 times I expect them to be down to fight. So what do I do? I have loot, I could fight your miner self with your loot too. OR we could both use our brains, teleport out of PVP and store our loot really fast and return to fight if you really so much intended to fight in PVP. If I TP jump out, drop my loot and TP back in right on top of you but you were too slow to do what I did - that doesn't mean that you risked more than I did, that means you obviously do not know how to play a video game and gain the advantage. The legitimate advantage. Not the exploits you say should be in place.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook