FYI: Now lets show some love for the pvp and fix all exploits

PS: Most of these stupid features that have been added in the game (like radar in PvP for example) have been requested by people like you. :wise:

Probably the best line written on this forum in 2019.

Seams I have found the point that is the reason of all this.
When they cant gain money without risks they are fed up and angry.

The only way they want to participate is when they risk not much, 5 ped toxic and some ammo, and have the chance to gain a lot.

If there is something that would hinder them to do that they are angry, leave or shout crap at you.

F.X. Cirrus who by himself said the only way to profit is to PK other users of this service and not to mine, hunt or craft as then you will loose.
But to admit that PK'ers don't want to risk anything of value while they are able to loot others he says is "some of the most stupid statements" on one side he said everyone who does not hunt other players for profit will loose on the other hand he does not admit that PK in PvP4 will not be OK if PK'ers not only can win but also could loose while hunting others for profit.

PS: when you say it is the most stupid statements could you explain why and also explain

and how about a explanation to that statement, I know too revealing and no way to sneak out of the corner :)

People don't understand that it's in their best interest to play Versus other players.
They don't get it, and so they continue playing against MA, I wish them good luck whith that, but they'll loose at the end.

:broke:

:tiphat:

Most of the people who are discussing here never been in the zone,
Why are you pay attention to this?

You never stayed for the late night because the fight was not over, and you never been fighting like a crazy even if you lose a ton of toxics, you never been at LG, many times I had to wake up in the middle of the night because I had to go on watch on our land. You never got a call from a friend, that needed help to get drill his claim.

Exact same blah blah...

Keep repeating the same thing over and over again if it makes you happy.
But please don't put words in my mouth. :wise:

If you really want to report what I'm saying, please read twice and use your brain first.
When you sure that you fully understand, then do it.

I did not say that PK is the only way to profit, never.

I said that playing versus players is.
I think most people are smart so they understood what I'm saying, I feel sorry for others, but I've not so much time to waste.

Just saying, when you do mining, hunting, or crafting, you are trying to get the money from others players.
If you get profit doing it, do you think it's MA's money ?
No, it's mine.

Now there are more direct ways to do it.
Getting MU is one of them, you'll get more money directly from others players.

And PK is even more direct, and probably the most straightforward way to do it.

If you really think it's so easy to do, and assured profit, what are you waiting for ? :confused:
Do it.

Now I let you the last word (just repeat same thing once more), then you will lie to yourself, thinking you are right, and you will sleep well tonight. :better:

Last edited:
Crap blah blah blah

I wish you all the best and never come back ;)

I don't think so.

About topic, I think the question is not to know if this camera system exist in others games.
But more to know if it fits whith THIS game.

My answer is NO.

But MA know so much better what is good for the game..

For the better since all these new stuff + bad return finally cured my addiction, so I feel happy to leave the game now.. :wtg:

I wish you all the best and never come back ;)

MA needs dumb and naive people to keep the game alive.
They work hard in order to make the game attractive for these kind of people lately.

So I have no doubt you will feel happy staying until the very last day. :)

Back