Nice VU MA !

Liu

Old Alpha
Society
French Jumper
Killashandra Liu Ling
Dear all and MA,

As a lot of very noisy people here seem to want to be heard, I've decided to create this thread and post my opinion about this VU.

First of all, I've loved the change in communication about it before, during and after it happened. Hopefully this change is not punctual but rather a new trend.

Congratulations MA !

Secondly, you've made a great job there ! More fluidity, less if not no more bugs of hit box, random running after mobs, wasted shots while hunting.

Much more reactivity to the UI and speed camera while turning around.

Textures seem to have been refined, my Liu, who was already beautiful is now breathtaking. Thank you dears !

I have complained about adjustments that should have been done, and if I have not been fully satisfied by the second upgrade, it still did improve a lot.

I am very glad you made this update even though I was dubitative beforehand.

Mining is now fine. Crafting as well. All left now is fine tuning.

Congratulations MA !

I am very disappointed about the new zooming/animation of the globals. It feels like you broke the magical effect, the "waouw!" Effect of it.

But I am very confident that you will do something about it.

Keep the good work going and you will keep my depo flowing !

We are living in a changing world and you're to evolve to catch new customers. Loyal ones will remain,the addicted ones that complain and threaten are actually just showing addicted people attitude and thus should be consulting doctors and psychiatrists.

Once I saw an old movie now which stated : fight with the best, die like the rest.

Born in 2004. Still alive. The cake is a lie. Give me the cake.

谢谢。

PS: it's night here, evening's been long, please excuse language mistakes.

Back