Crossroads

Grandmaster

Guardian
Grandmaster Dreamryder Mage
Hi,

If you don't know me, that's ok it has been a few years since I last played. The first time I "played" Project Entropia I made 25,000 to 30,000 USD profits. I used the money to put my wife through a one and half year school program and pay for a, much needed, surgery for my daughter.

Entropia has been a huge blessing to me and my family.

I returned again to Entropia Universe some years later and made another 12,000+ USD. I stopped playing when they changed the loot, to loot 2.0. I have done business with Divinity during both of these times and while he can't verify my claims he can verify that I did transactions with enough size that these claims could be true.

I am not here to write you another guide on how I did it (I did post a guide of how I did it after both times posted to this forum if you are really curious).

I come to you MINDARK with a warning. CHANGE IS COMING AND ITS FACE IS CRYPTO.

Entropia has always enjoyed its RCE status, a dominate player in a niche space. Mindarks original share the wealth plan has been enough to carry EU to many years of successful business. (I know this phrase will get some loving-hate but it is still true that many players have been very successful ... I know not everyone made it but that is for another day)

I have been involved with crypto and some crypto games for the last year or so and let me say, just like Netflix forced Block Buster out of business. With out change, crypto games that allow their players to earn from playing will put Entropia out of business.

Given my history and what a huge positive EU has been to me and my family I come to you with an offer. Crypto gaming is still in infancy and Entropia can leverage itself in the space very easily. I can help Mindark get its own coin and build a model that pays every player a profit using what I will call, Crypto Plus.

Mindark, if you are interested, I would be willing to work for in game assets.

If you are a player with significant in game resources feel free to make sure Mindark sees this offer.

Best Regards,
Grandmaster Dreamryder Mage

P.S. Get a discord channel, forum only communication is SOOOOOO outdated!

Can we lol you out or is it forbidden?

You've been a great laugh.

Hopefully no offense taken.

Can we lol you out or is it forbidden?

You've been a great laugh.

Hopefully no offense taken.

Glad you said it, I didn't want to be the first. :lolup:

Agree with everything, but discord channel is so outdated :smoke: change is coming

mindark can't handle crypto, simple as that.

:dunce:

There is no need for cryptocurrencies in EU at this stage (Deeptoken was a bad project) but they could (should?) introduce a small number of blockchain-based items progressively (unique items authenticated on the blockchain, also known as crypto-collectibles or crypto-goods), to learn what can be done with this technology.

I'd rather loot [Unique Black Tulip Bulb]. :cool:

Last edited:
Didn't you hear? Change already came.......

from what I'm seeing, Crypto Games are paramount to Gambling.. no skill involved. Isn't that against the law in Sweden?

from what I'm seeing, Crypto Games are paramount to Gambling.. no skill involved. Isn't that against the law in Sweden?

Their are gambling app's that use crypto. However, that is not what I am referring to.

not like we all didn't tell them about bitcoin like 9-10 years ago already. we tell them one thousand one hundred and ninety nine things - they'll consider 1 maybe - here's hoping the new regime can take more now and not mess them up so bad.

hehe i'll bet you a cryptokitty - you are way wrong!

Back