Mexican Employe talks about the workflow by MinDark and the new Update16.0.1

Captain Crunch

Guardian
Captain Cereal Crunch
Hello Friends, i have find a interview about a Mexican Employe talking about the workflow by MinDark an the new update 16.0.1 --> It's very interesting :naughty:

---> Interview Clip

The two people in the video are spaniards, however, it is also funny. :laugh::laugh:

haha ya that was good - there was another version of this i saw about 10 years ago lol - i was looking for it recently. happy to see it is still out there making the meme circuit still. this one seems to be not as funny. maybe it's too close to the truth?

HAha...

...that is funny...but not so funny when you can understand the Spanish...good one thought..that guy is a funny character either way.

Brick

Thanks Svarog!!!

I also was trying to find this video 2 weeks ago to show to my friends after our Saturday's dinner.

Why is that video so funny? Well because it's true! :laugh:

and since so many ppl is demanding old things back because they are fucking lazy to adapt to the new ones. Well i want the loot to back to prior to 2013 before the "modified loot" anyone remember it?

Nowadays no way you will ever get your peds back only if you dare to click EP IV and hit a cool multiplier...

haha ya that was good - there was another version of this i saw about 10 years ago lol - i was looking for it recently. happy to see it is still out there making the meme circuit still. this one seems to be not as funny. maybe it's too close to the truth?

Thank you Aloisius, it has a little truth :cool: But it gives not only black or white and at the end we all love Entropia Universe ;)

The video is funny and made me smile again. :)

Until I came across this comment...

so many ppl is demanding old things back because they are fucking lazy to adapt to the new ones.

I'm tired of people repeating this without thinking for a second.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?309113-Adapt-or-Die-!&p=3695799#post3695799

You just said
Why is that video so funny? Well because it's true!

And then you say people just have to shut up and adapt...

You have a little self-contradictory problem.
Kind of Schizophrenia maybe.. ? :confused:

I'm sure if you were told that from now on, your car would have only 3 wheels, no steering wheel and no brakes.
You'd just say, "okay, I'll adapt."
Until the majority complains about this stupid concept, and then you'll start complaining too.... "Oh, wait... it's true that this concept is stupid.. Let's go whith the herd !"

Guys you know what always follows the herd no matter what happens and without thinking..
Sheep.

You are not sheep, right ? :rolleyes:

The video is funny and made me smile again. :)

Until I came across this comment...

I'm tired of people repeating this without thinking for a second.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?309113-Adapt-or-Die-!&p=3695799#post3695799

You just said

And then you say people just have to shut up and adapt...

You have a little self-contradictory problem.
Kind of Schizophrenia maybe.. ? :confused:

I'm sure if you were told that from now on, your car would have only 3 wheels, no steering wheel and no brakes.
You'd just say, "okay, I'll adapt."
Until the majority complains about this stupid concept, and then you'll start complaining too.... "Oh, wait... it's true that this concept is stupid.. Let's go whith the herd !"

Guys you know what always follows the herd no matter what happens and without thinking..
Sheep.

You are not sheep, right ? :rolleyes:

I don't own a shop nor i m doing heal jobs. Actually last night I played very identical to pre vu 16. I changed back the space key to toggle cursor mode, only thing now is that we have and additional key called "interact". The only thing i miss is a bigger zoom out view. I can still move my avatar with mouse and still hunting even a little faster now than before, also with only one hand. I found the arrows above mobs very useful when it's night, it helps to recognize where the mob is.

Is not about think is about try that shit out and configure the thing in a way you like.

I was joking about the modified loot, it was 6 years ago, of course i don't expect it to come back. But for sure game was more fun before!

We all know that devs wanted bars out of game for some reason that they should know better than us and that next target thing didn't always worked well. Still, people only complain and dont even care to give it a try. So lame. I can't do anything about the loot i m getting but i can optimize all my keyboard and mouse.

And doing analogies for me with cars I can tell you that as a worker on automobiles industry i can drive almost anything! :laugh:

Last edited:
Back