give us incentive to learn new "system"

Geralt

Guardian
tyires tyirepl tyirepl
some things happened recently and many players are not happy with the new system. some playstyles have been killed forever and people are now forced to learn something they truly don't want to learn. for now.

I logged for a 30min, it is friday late evening in europe and this is the time when servers were usually full. But for those 30min i saw on a global chat truly one kretlin global and of course some explo gamblers globals. One glob per 2min where there were usually like every 3-5 seconds on friday evening. people simply seem to not play EU now.

What should you do now is to give people a real and good incentive to play and learn that new stuff. And I mean a real event for everyone, something that could be worth of a 16th anniversary. Not another "uhh ohh there are some shared level 15 mobs on caly, come and kill them they offer wonderul 101% mu oils and shrap"

We need a real, interplanetary event for all professions, some content that will allow us to immerse to EU world again and in the meantime learn that new crap that was introduced. i dont know if that would be helpful for everyone as some people are really pissed off and took a longer break from eu but you should at least try.

figure out something, idk do a brainstorm at your hq and give ppl some reasons to depo and learn new stuff.

as simple as that.

good weekend to you all!

idk anything. skill bonus, some fun stuff in loot on all planets, some special boss mobs, anything

there was no global in last 10min like and its 20:00 in europe and its fucking cold outside so ppl should sit on their asses and global every 5 seconds like they usually do.

Would need to be some good skilling bonus event or roll back loot to pre VU 10 times :)

i'd be happy if it would be possible to see ~95% return at least once a month or two instead of once a year....
not playing much atm either, pretty demotivating doing market research, selling stuff for good MUs but not getting any step further within 9+ months, ped-wise, because returns are pretty bad most of the time...

Last edited:
You didn't hear? This is already happening, their system is reading in-game time versus forum post time and if your complaint posting time is higher than in-game play time in the new system, your account is flagged as unable to hof. If your game time exceeds complain time, you get sweet lutes 100%

Playing this NEW GAME is so painfull for me latelly..

I want 10$/hour for the beta testing.

At least a freakin pizza FFS.

MA will see this interface camera system is a no go because people will vote on their invisible poll: it's called vote with your wallet.

i'd be happy if it would be possible to see ~95% return at least once a month or two instead of once a year....
not playing much atm either, pretty demotivating doing market research, selling stuff for good MUs but not getting any step further within 9+ months, ped-wise, because returns are pretty bad most of the time...

ive been following your crafting for a bit, some things you craft have no markup/demand ...work on that

ive been following your crafting for a bit, some things you craft have no markup/demand ...work on that

I have plenty of MU stuff, thanks. Just need the hof for 95% return to turn the 1k loss into 9k profit.... last time i had 95% return was july 2018, still waiting to hit it again... would be decent to hit it more often in a year, like the old 2-3 months prior to loot 2.0..

Last edited:
I have plenty of MU stuff, thanks. Just need the hof for 95% return to turn the 1k loss into 9k profit.... last time i had 95% return was july 2018, still waiting to hit it again... would be decent to hit it more often in a year...

turnover more.
large bankroll
dont stop
trust
go

turnover more.
large bankroll
dont stop
trust
go

yeah, that's what i've been thinking too... so 100k PED turnover, not at 95% return... 200k PED turnover, not at 95% return... 320k PED turnover, not at 95% return... well maybe finally at the 500k PED turnover mark or at a million or never... who knows...

before loot 2.0 i had a lot of trust, these days, not so much anymore...

yeah, that's what i've been thinking too... so 100k PED turnover, not at 95% return... 200k PED turnover, not at 95% return... 320k PED turnover, not at 95% return... well maybe finally at the 500k PED turnover mark or at a million or never... who knows...

before loot 2.0 i had a lot of trust, these days, not so much anymore...

Will you turn every single thread of this forum in "Alukat's return sux" ?

This is totally off topic.. again.

Start a blog man..

Will you turn every single thread of this forum in "Alukat's return sux" ?

This is totally off topic.. again.

Start a blog man..

It's not just my return... many friends i talk to have the same issue... ofc, i can just provide my data..

I don't turnover bazillions but it doesn't take that much even.

Since Feb 4:
mining 4292.40/4398.66=97.58%
kool kats 2554.95/2427.92=105.23%
instances 524.53/554.93=94.52%

I don't track other hunting or crafting I don't think it's worth the effort but it's not much different.

Since Feb 4:

I don't track other hunting or crafting I don't think it's worth the effort but it's not much different.

These numbers...... if 1 small global can change your returns by a full 2% it's not a valid dataset

It's not just my return... many friends i talk to have the same issue... ofc, i can just provide my data..

Yeah, I loose money too, all my friends too.
Everybody wants to profit, but it will not happens...

All I'm saying is that seeing the exact same post on every thread can be annoying especially when it's off topic.

So start a blog, or create a new thread where you can post 50 times/day if you think it can help you.

Since Feb 4:

hunting is quite fine imo, usually doesn't take long to see high return there. I wish we had that for mining/crafting...

Yeah, I loose money too, all my friends too.
Everybody wants to profit, but it will not happens...

it's about hitting 95% return, not profit/loss -.-

And here we are..

give us incentive to learn new "system" thread about VU.16 turned in "Alukat's return"...

Coming soon: Loot 2.0

And here we are..

give us incentive to learn new "system" thread about VU.16 turned in "Alukat's return"...

Coming soon: Loot 2.0

I just fucking told the incentive to learn the new system... why should i learn the new system when i have no incentive/motivation to play the game?

ok i have spent now about 2h hunting punys and there was nothing happening at all, almost zero globals on hunting. only some smugglers on ark and some crafting stuff. one glob per 6-7min which is imho disaster on friday evening. there were usually globs every 5-10 seconds starting from smaller mobs on all planets ending on shared stuff like blakkshaah, kongs or big game solo hunting etc.

now i feel like there is 200-300 players online maximum which is disturbing

it's about hitting 95% return, not profit/loss -.-

If it was not off topic I would explain to you that 95% return is an average.
That if every single player would hit exactly 95% then the game would be absolutly pointless..
That for some players to have a chance to win, some others have to loose.

But it's off topic.. right ?

If it was not off topic I would explain to you that 95% return is an average.
That if every single player would hit exactly 95% then the game would be absolutly pointless..

a single player running 1 million clicks is equal to 10 players running 100k clicks each, both scenarios should average out at roughly the same return.
Why would the game be absolutely pointless if everyone gets the 95% return?
Someone who gets 93% return by default is at a disadvantage to someone who gets 97% by default, that would be fucking unfair...

ya they lost us i think. they got no idea how to get us back. even with half of us telling them what to do and how to do it. somehow we need to incentivize them. to utilize these ideas. to do the brainstorming groups. changing the loot system to everyone gets 95% is a pretty bad thing to have happened. the AMA is making some faith return but they NEED TO CARRY it accross the finish line. don't stop for the yahoos. runnem the fak over. but get to the line MA. gogogo

somehow we need to incentivize them.

that's quite easy, sell your stuff, withdraw the money... that's what i'm doing now... talking to them and pointing out issues is appearently not enough to get them to change things and adress issues...

changing the loot system to everyone gets 95% is a pretty bad thing to have happened.

no, it's a good thing, if one half of the playerbase gets less than 95% and the other half above 95%, then the game is gonna feel unfair for those with less than 95% and there's a good chance that you may just lose half of the playerbase....
make it fair and let everyone reach 95+% return in about 3 months....that's neither to quick nor too long.

Last edited:
it's not offtopic, it's about motivation and incentive to the play the game, have you read the OP?

Ok so make everybody a winner is your solution.. So smart.. Where did you get that brilliant idea ? :eureka:

As smart as giving me bad rep cause you have no argument.. :rolleyes:

I said "everybody" but I guess making just YOU a winner would be enough.
No doubt you would stop posting the same blah blah again and again then..

Have fun. :cheer:

Ok so make everybody a winner is your solution.. So smart.. Where did you get that brilliant idea ? :eureka:

Not everybody will be a winner if they get 95% return... if they fuck up the MU calculation they're still gonna lose...

As smart as giving me bad rep cause you have no argument.. :rolleyes:

you only have faulty math and strawman arguments :rolleyes:

I have plenty of MU stuff, thanks. Just need the hof for 95% return to turn the 1k loss into 9k profit.... last time i had 95% return was july 2018, still waiting to hit it again... would be decent to hit it more often in a year, like the old 2-3 months prior to loot 2.0..

no i all i meant try only to go for MU fak the hofs , those will come its legit in all 3 proffesions !! dont focus on hofs focus only 100% on markup. I had months with 15-20k tt loss so what it was nothing with huge markup. then a payback period comes and u recover the tt loss ( u get to your 95%)

Back